LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The next week Carrie actually asked Wendy if she could send Charlie to their house.

Abbie had been asking for Charlie she likes playing with them when they are here.

Carrie admitted "That she believed that Abbie feels the love that Peck has for Heather, and the love Charlie has for Rachel.

And visa versa!

Abbie is a sponge for love she sees it more than us I think.

She has never met anybody that she doesn't love!"

"Can I come and hang out as well with Bridgette, and Barry.

Leo has to be at the base, there is something going on the Pilots are restricted to base for something, he hasn't been cleared to fly yet, he wont be flying, he wont even be leaving the base.

But he is restricted."

"That is great I will be on my own, John has a training he will be going to Houston for that he wont be back until Monday!

I can use the company, your one of my best friends.

I would love for you to come." Said Carrie.

"Well thank you, I guess the kids could have a camp out in the livingroom with Bridgette, Barry and Abbie!" Said Wendy.

"That sounds like a great idea, I dont think the kids will do anything with Bridgette, Barry and Abbie there!

Said Carrie. I think we will be safe!"

• Like 1

They got together.

Not only Carrie, Peck, Heather, Abbie, Rachel.

Wendy, Charlie, Bridgette, Barry, were there but also Jazmine, Charlie, Annie, Raymond.

Carrie had also invited Deborah and Alicia.

The kids held hands and kissed.

Even Abbie kissed Raymond.

A couple of times.

Raymond smiled.

Alicia wished Cuthbert was here she and Annie were the odd ones.

Even though the kids was pretty much PG.

The two set of adults were doing things that their kids hadn't even dreamed of.  

They were having sex as only two females could.

Wendy had a few pangs of guilt as she was married to Leo.

But since Carrie and Deborah were just as into it as her and Jazmine were, both of them were as married as she was, they didn't have second thoughts about doing what they were doing, just like Carrie and Deborah were doing a 69, so was Wendy and Jazmine.

They were all done they diapered each other and fell asleep?

• Like 1

The next day everybody got together.

Husbands (Deborah's and Wendy's), and boyfriends (Jasmine's and Alecia's Annie).

All arrived for Saturdays festivities.

Cuthbert was a bit miffed that he hadnt been invited.

Leo was being secretive again.

He wasnt on the mission his Squadron had been sent on but he had been restricted to base because of it.

Wendy decided since he had his secrets she was allowed hers.

She was a switch hitter.

Leo didnt need to know, that was her secret.

She felt a little guilt, not much.

Her still hating the Air Force /Military well that was no secret she had shared that with anybody that would listen.

Probably why they held her husband over last night.

She had heard the base was on lockdown last night.

If it was the 2 Star Major General himself they would still lock him down.

Nobody in or out!

Some Airman Air Police wold of been busted down from E-3  to Airman Second Class but he would not let the the 2 Star leave and he would be right in doing so!

Per the 2 Star!

Whatever Top Secret Mission went on last night, it was appearantly over.

They released them this morning.

As of about 0600 hours.

Per Leo he went home and didnt find her at home he called her cell at about 0630 she told him she spent the night at Carrie's.

He got here just after 0700 hours he had showered and changed his diaper and clothes he didn't want to show up here looking like a tree as he put it.

He was still in his Camouflage uniform.

Wendy could never figure out why?

He flew at anywhere between 10,000 feet and 60,000 feet.

He had told her that what it felt like upon your body when you break the sound barrier.

Excuse me but l don't know of any trees that grow to those altitudes.

Why would you wear a thing that looks like a tree?

He told her that he wished he had something like that when, whatever happened he could of blended in better.

He said he had his green flight suit he stood out like a sore thumb.

After he got there Wendy sat on one side of Leo and Jazmine on the other.

Behind Leos back they held hands.

• Thanks 1

That day, Leo broke the news to Wendy.

Since he is now incontinent, they had discharged him from the Air Force.

He would be declared  a 100% Disabled Veteran, he has PTSD. 

If he wanted he could get some type of job. 

He started looking in the newspaper.

A company called Suncor was looking for Security Officers.

They advertsed looking for Vets, especially those with leadership abilities.

He talked to the guy who was Security Captain.

A Thomas Taylor. 

He had an appointment on Monday at 1000 hours. 

He got there and right from the bat Basically told Captain Taylor that he had just got out of the Air Force on Friday night.

He had been in for over 7 years.

He could not talk alot about his service he could say that he had spent almost the past 7 years as a POW in a land he could not talk about.

He was dischsrged due to PTSD. 

"We carry weapons and we have to shoot at targets to qualify.

Is that going to be a problem?" Asked Tommy.

"No sir it wasn't due to being shot at, its more the way that they treated us, messed with our minds type stuff.

Not only that but my right leg was broken when we were shot down.

It never was set right, when I get tired I tend to limp a bit, alright a lot!" Leo joked.

"Was you in charge of others while you performed the duties I'm not allowed to know about?" Asked Tommy?

I was co-pilot, there were 13 others under me that I was in charge of.

The pilot took care of the plane but he was my supervisor, he was a Captain.

Leo said l was discharged as a Captain

"Well that opens a new can of worms, said Tommy were looking for a Sergeant on our third shift.

Nobody wants it, the guys that are there are all rookies.

Not elegible for promotion yet.

The job starts out 46,000 a year.

We supply uniforms, training and of course insurance and retirement.

When I got here my first job was Sergeant of Third Shift.

Let me tell you when I took over the third shift was called the Keystone Kops.

They had a break in the parking structure.

Three cars stolen.

Where were Third Shift Security.

They were sleeping!"

"Your kidding right?" Asked Leo? 

"Wish I was!

The Sergeant was fired.

Thats why I was hired! 

My first night wasnt very pretty.

One of my guys saw a picture of my then girlfriend I had on my desk. My girlfriend was sexually assulted by her uncle. 

Lo and behold her uncle that sexually assaulted her when she was 13 was one of my guys.

He figured that I didn't want anybody knowing what he did to my now wife.

So therefore I was going to let him sleep.

What he didnt know was there is no Statutes of Limitations on sexual assault of a minor, it could of been like 19 years before like it had been or 90 years he was still liable.

They arrested him that night.

He also confessed that he was in on the theft of the cars from the parking garage.

The others were trying to BS me about the wearing of the uniform.

I was quoting policy numbers and what it said.

They soon learned that I wasn't like their last Sergeant.

I ran a tight shift.

Soon Thirds was where hey sent the Rookies to be trained then they were sent to other shifts." Said Tommy.

"How do I put this?

My PTSD manifests itself as I'm urinary Incontinent, are we going to have some down time if say I need a change or to rest my leg a little?" Leo blushed.

"No problem!

Your office has a restroom attached.

I suggest that you make sure that maintenence dumps your trash or do it your self.

That way nobody will find out.

Just to let you know your not alone.

That beautiful lady that greeted you today.

Thats my wife she has incontinence problems, PTSD caused by that uncle I told you about she is wears day and night like you, same with me I'm getting older and finding it hard to stay dry at nights.

The CFO, she is a bedwetter same with the CEO.

They are married they have 7 kids I love them a lot.

The CFO  is also my daughter.

One of the AEO's. Thats Assistant Executive Officers is incontinent.

Hers was caused to a difficult birth of her now 18 year old daughter." Said Tommy.

"You didnt get this job just because your the CEO's father in law, did you?" Asked Leo.

Nope I came here from The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections.

I retired after 20 years there.

Like I said I got thirds straightened out it became the best shift.

Then when an opening came open, I got First Shift.

Then I appled for Lieutenant.

Was there then The CEO moved me to Captain.

But it wasnt because I was his Father in Law, I was qualified for it.

I did steal my wife as my Secretery she has been with the company in the Steno Pools for years." Said Tommy.

My cousin was at Adobe, he used to be a hell raiser after getting out I would be surprised to see if he's got a speeding ticket since he got out!" Said Leo.

"When was he there and what unit he was on? Asked Tommy?

"If I remember he was on Alpha? His number was 18600 something." Said Leo.

Yes there was an Alpha Unit.  K#18600 was probably around 1999- 2001 somewhere around there." 

"Yeah he went in right around January 2000 he spent about a year there." Said Leo.

You can tell him Alpha no longer exists.

They gutted it and put the Health Unit/ Infirmary there now.

Ask him if he remembers an Officer Taylor.

They called me Flat Top because as you can see."

Tommy still had his flattop haircut.  

Tommy sent in his recomendation to personelle  that Leonard Jarvis be hired as Third Shift Sergeant. 

• Like 1

Captain Taylor did try to find out about Leo.

Everything came back that the info that you are searching for is Confidential, please contact the Pentagon and The United States Air Force for futher Information.

They asked for his credentials he had to put his name and his company down.

He was told that he would be visited by Representives of The United States States Air Force. 

Next day he had two persons from the United States Air Force show up at his door. 

They asked him "Why he had researched Captain Leonard Jarvis?"

Well he put an application for employment here I was doing a background check.

The same  as I do to every applicant that puts an application in."

"Did he tell you he had just gotten out of the Mililitary and that there would be nothing to find." Asked one of the guys.

"Put your self in my shoes if I came off the streets and wanted to know national secrets.

And l told you you wouldnt find much on me.

Would you still run me?" 

"Of course we would!

You know that!"

So since we do research here, some that are government contracts, some guy comes and tell me you won't find anything if you run me I'm not supposed to check?

What would of happenned if he is a foriegn spy.

And I didn't run him because he told me not to!

Whose cojonies would be ripped off in the long run gentleman?" Asked Captain Taylor.

Both guys looked at each other. 

"Sir we understand your point.

From now on please do not access Mr. Jarvis's FBI File next time will result in your arrest!

Per the United States Department of Defense, he passes any background check that you require.

Are you thinking of hiring him."

"Yes we are thinking of making him our Third Shift Sergeant." Said the Captain.

"I can assure you he is very qualified, I went through OCS with him.

He is a friend!" Said the guy that had Captain bars and Green on his name tag.

Dont know if that was his real name or not.

But Tommy liked Leo as well.

• Thanks 1

Tommy called Leo, "l would like to offer you the Third Shift Sergeants position pending the completion and the passing of your pistol marksmanship class."

"Great am l going to need to provide my own pistol.

I have a nice .45 1911 Colt." Said Leo.

"Nope, the class will provide a weapon.

It will be a 9mm pea shooter compared to your 1911!

But you will be issued a 9mm. Smith and Wesson Sheild.

Kind of nice it has a laser sight.

Most of the Officers use the laser pointer instead of the sites, when they draw their weapons." Said Tommy.

"Have you ever drew your weapon at work?" Leo asked?

"Once we had some guys posing as a maintenence crew stealing from our R&D one night." Said Tommy.

"What tipped you off?" Asked Leo?

"One of the ladies used the name Eve Taylor.

As far as I knew there was only one Eve Taylor working for us.

That was my daughter now the CFO.

Plus one guy had a gun in his jacket pocket, it made an outline and his pocket moved heavy.

Turns out my daughter used to work for this guy.

They used Eve Taylor because it was forgettable, Little did they know that her dad worked there as well as Eve herself.

Now she is Eve Anderson.

The CEO is Adam Anderson.

Yep Adam and Eve!" Tommy said.

"Well I dont think that will be happening to me my oldest Charlie is just 9, I have two Fostor Kids Bridgette and Barry they are cousins. Bridgette her dad beat the hell out of her we both have PTSD that  left us wetters."

"It wasn't by chance a Mr. English that recruted you was it?" Asked Tommy?

"You know that guy?

I had to take the lessons and have the background test when I returned. Said Leo.

"I met him, see Adam and Eve have two sons and two daughters that they have adopted from the state, when they married Eve adopted Leeza and Lyndsey from a former marrage of Adam's, Adam adopted Tommy which was Eve's son, and they have 2 kids of theirs, twins together Andrew and Erin."

"Wow 7 kids dont let my wife know or we will get more, I know my wife Captain Taylor!" Said Leo! 

"One of my former Sergeants, asked me and my wife to watch their daughter while they went out of town

They were to return Sunday night.

Nobody showed up.

They never made it out of town on Friday.

They were killed in an Accident.

Mr. English showed up to take the girl.

She wasnt about to go with him.

We got cerified to be her fostor parents we adopted her about a year ago, plus we had triplet ourselves, l got 6 kids 2 with my first wife who died.

Then the 3 with Glory.

And one adopted" Said Tommy!

"Oh by the way, I talked to my cousin that had been at Adobe.

He had heard about the Alpha, Health Unit thing.

And he remembered you.

He told me you was holding a guy down and another kid kicked you in your ribs.

He was the kid that had been getting the hell beat out of him when you took that big guy down, then another kid kicked you in the ribs.

He said you was an alright guy."

"I remeber that call.

The guy that kicked me, he just got arrested a year or so ago.

He stole the CEO's car a Ferrari, that had a lot of power, anyway as the cops were chasing him he hit that guy that was crossing the street,  that was fighting for Veterans at the VA.

He killed him crashed into a storefront his face looked like a kid had sown it up there were like 200 stitches to his face.

He was stabbed to death in jail! 

You dont know nothing about that, you were out of country at the time!

Sorry I forgot!" Said Tommy.

"Dont be, I have to watch myself and not say anything.

When l get with friends I have about blurted out where l was held captive, more than once.

One of these days l just know im going to accidently blurt it out!" Said Leo.

• Haha 1

Leo went for his carry class.

He passed but didnt care for the gun that he had to qualify with he felt the sights were off.

He wished he had his 1911 .45 cal with him. 

Leo visited the Captain he was given a purchace order, a badge, handcuffs, holster and 9mm Smith & Wesson Shield. 

He went and got fitted for his uniforms.

They should be ready by about 4pm.

He payed for 2 extra sets.

He got a duty belt and a nice basket weave belt.

With a radio holder cuff holder and a key clip.  

He had a couple of hours before his uniforms were ready.

He went out for lunch there was a little mom and pop Mexican Food place they had Chili Rellenos.

He had that with Rice and Beans.

It was very good.

He still had an hour or 2 until his uniforms were ready he went back and spent another few hundred dollars he got a nice flaslight.

Brite as daylight.

He also got a charger and a flashlight holder for his belt.

Boots.  

Belt keepers that are straps that fit around his leather belt and kept his duty belt in place. He got anything else he thought he might need 

By that time they had his uniforms ready and he went home.

He called the Captain that he would be in that night, he had his uniforms.

He went to bed.

He fell asleep and awoke at to 8pm.  

He  went to go shower and change his diaper.

What the hell his diaper was dry what the heck, he took a shower and shaved since it had been a few days and his whiskers were noticable. He got his uniform on.

Bridgette said daddy you look good!

Your Handsome! She said.

He went in and had some dinner then went and brushed his teeth.

He left for work he had an ID Badge and they let him park in the underground parking lot he found a spot that said Third Shift Sergeant.

He parked there there was a guy that said "Thats the third shift Sergeant parking place."

"Yeah I know I am the new Third Shift Sergeant!."

The Officer looked he had Sergeant stripes. 

"I'm Officer Baker.

Your Sergeant?"

"Leo Jarvis!"

"You don't have a metal name tag yet that goes on your chest.  

Yeah Captain Taylor said he would have one for me tonight. 

They went into the lobby.

They caught an elevator to the second floor where the Security Offices were located.

Leo got there and was told Captain Taylor said he wants to talk to you, he's in his office. 

Leo went up to the Captains Office.

He was given his metal name tag he put his name tag on his uniforn. He was given some papers.

"What are these?" Asked Leo?

"Those are Policy and Proceedures, get familiar with those your guys might try and pull the wool over your eyes, my guys did.

The former Sergeant was lax in the uniform department l had guys that were wearing tennis shoes, plain belts, buttons missing on their uniforms.

It was a mess.

Then they tried to say what those papers said, outright lies.

I quoted them  policy number and word for word.

What they said they soon learned I wasn't the former Sergeant.

They soon learned I expected more of them then they rose to that level and then I raised the bar again.

Soon the best shift was third shift. I got the guys not working out on other shifts.

Also l got the Rookies to train them.

Now just to let you know  the last Third Shift Sergeant was not fired. He moved to First Shift, that Sergeant was moved to Lieutenant.

That Lieutenant retired.

So your already one up on me.

I recomended you, plese do not let me down!, but what l know you're an honorable and good person.

I trust you!"

• Thanks 1

We had a team meeting with his guys.

Captain Taylor introduced Sergeant Jarvis to his guys and his team to him, Captain Taylor showed him how to conduct a proper Uniform Inspection.

One guys boots needed a little shine put on them.

First check The Captain and the Seargeant did their check.

Then the Captain showed him how to search bags coming in with the Overnight Clean Crew.

They checked ID's.

They were allowed to go start their jobs.

Sgt. Jarvis went with one of his more experienced Officers for second check.  

The Captain went with the lowest Rookie.

He had heard this kid wasn't the most safe Officer, he cut corners. Tonight he did everything by the book.

So he knows what to do but at times he chooses not to do it.

Tommy was hoping they could save him, but if not there was always somebody else looking for a job.

He met with Leo and watched the team on cameras for third check, with another Officer, the guy was cutting corners not checking ID's when encountering the, Overnight Clean Crew.

Not only that but while in the CEO's office he went and set behind the CEO's desk.

Went through his drawers in his desk.

He didn't take anything but if anything came up missing who would be the first guy blamed.

He did take a picture of Eve and kissed it off the top. 

"Well l was hoping to save him but l cant keep him now.

Have him report to my office! Better yet, 103 to 320," over his Radio.

On the camera we seen him answer "Go for 320!"

"45 my office!" 

"10-4."

"What did you just say to him?" Asked Leo.

"My call sign is 103, his is 320, your 301 by the way. I told him to 45, or 10-45, meet me at my Office, he acknowledged."

The guy showed up about 5 minutes later.

"Mr. Newingham, so nice of you to join us, we have recieved word that you haven't  been following Policies and Procedures.

When l worked with you,  everything was by the book so I'm sure you know them.

Third check you didnt follow Policies and Procedures.

Then You went to the CEO's Desk.

That wasn't so bad I have had others sit there it makes them feel important then you started going through his drawers.

You know if anything, anything including a paperclip comes up missing, who do you think will get blamed?"

"Me?" Said Newingham? 

"That is correct!

Then you kissed my daughters picture."

"Daughters?" Asked Newingham?

"That is correct daughter, she is the wife of the CEO.

She is also the CFO."

"Is that how you got this job?" Asked Newingham?

"Nope I had Sgt. Jarvis's job here, before my daughter came back into my life.

Prior to that I had done 20 years of Corrections.

You heard about the state of Third Shift Security before back when they were the Keystone Kops? Asked Tommy?

"Yeah I heard that.

So what?" Said Newingham.

Who do you think was the Third Shift Sergeant that changed all that.

I was then moved to  First Shift as Seargeant.

Then Lieutenant.

Then eventually Captain.

I have never sat behind the CEO's desk, l've never rifled through his desk.

If I ever want to kiss his wife all I have to do is visit her, then l will get a kiss from 5 granddaughters and hugs from 4 grandsons." 

"That's a lot of kids, she looks good for 9 kids." Said Newingham.

"She has only been pregnant twice.

Her and Adam have adopted 2 brothers, then two girls, daughters not related only knew each other from school.

Adam had two daughters from a former marrage,

Eve has a son, me and her were estranged before getting back in each others lives she had a son.

Then they had twins, a boy and a girl. Thats how they got 9 kids. But that isnt going to help you much!

Your Fired.

I need your Equipment, gun, badge, keys.

Your check will be mailed out to you."

"Really your firing me?" Asked Newingham?

"Yes sir, dereliction of duty, for a start.

I sure hope nothing is missing frlm the CEO's desk or it will have theft added to that list."

The guy took off his duty belt, he took off his badge. 

The Captain had 302 45 his office a couple of minutes later the three 103, 301, 302, escorted the former 320 out the front door. Where he was then escorted to the parking structure for his car.

After he left then the garage door shut.

Then the 3 went into the main building and made sure the door was locked behind them.

The Captain showed. Sgt. Jarvis where to find the form to check back in Officer Newingham's equipment.

An electronic  memo was sent to Personnel for his file, another to payroll, and another to Security and higher ups to let them know what transpired he is not allowed back on site. 

A personal memo was sent to the CEO to check his desk.

Soon it was time to leave even Tommy was tired, they went home. Tommy used this as his monthly visit to Third Shift he got home and crawled into bed with Glory Be.

• Thanks 1

Glory Be went in and just ran the office. 

Every call all she had to do was say "Sorry but the Captain is not in today may I take a message?"

Tough job but somebody had to do it!

It was Friday and Sergeant Jarvis was off.

That night. Him and his wife spent most of the day having sex Leo had got a couple of hours sleep then Wendy had woken him. It was time to go pick up their 3 kids from school.

They were not allowed anywhere near their school.

There had been an adult male seen wander on to the school property.

There were reports that he may have abducted a boy and he hadn't been observed leave so the police were searching.

The grounds inside and out.

The kids were locked in their rooms with their teacher.

The Principal Mr. Jensen had checked each door personally to make sure they were locked. 

He had been a teacher.

When the last major lockdown had resulted in the killing of a teacher.

He was prepared this time.

One of their priorities was each kid was sent to school at the first of the year with a change of clothes, that way if a kid had an accident they had something to change into.

With them being locked down there were already a few changes. 

A Police Officer was seaching the multiple purpose room stage he moved a bit of scenery from the last play they had.

The guy was behind it hiding he had strangled the kid to keep him quiet.

The Officer drew his weapon on the guy and called for back-up!

When they got there they placed handcuffs on the guy.

He was arrested.

When they were done searching everyone.

The detectives were brought in. 

Everything around the kid was searched then they started searching a wided and wider area for more evidence.

The school called and had pizza delivered for the kids and teachers.

It was going to be a long night.

As the pizza was dropped off at the various classes they had done their research some kids that were lactos intolorent were given alterative meals.

Same with kids that had religious dietary beliefs.

They even had some tofu pizza for the vegetarians.

Finally about 4pm they were allowed to escort kids to the toilet.

There were a few kids that this didnt include.

There were a few that were in diapers.

By 7pm the parents were finally able to get their kids.

Wendy was able to see the parent of the kid that had been killed.

She felt sorry for them they were crying the husband had to help his wife, walk she was almost collapsing.

She knew that if it had been one of her kids she wouldnt of been in much better shape! 

Next day they made the news the guy that had killed the kid was a family friend the kid han been abused sexually by this guy before.

He had been a suspect.

He figured if he got the kid and got the heck out of dodge.

Problem was he had been seen, he got the kid and had been hiding.

When the cop came to search the stage the kid began to wimper, he choked him to death.

He said he felt something break in the kids neck.

His Hyoid bone had broke.

At least the kid couldnt testify against him now!

They were going to seek the death penalty against him!

• Sad 1

It was the weekend.

They were supposed to meet up with Carrie and the others, after the troubles yesterday, everybody decided to cancel the only one not affected at the school yesterday was Alicia, she lives in a near by part of the city but goes to a different school.

She was concerned about Cuthbert, but he was alive.

The kid that was killed, lived about a block away from Carrie, Wendy, and Jasmine, they all lived pretty close to each other.

Rachel was almost 2 1/2 blocks away before she was moved to Carrie & John's house after the death of her father.

Then there was Abbie she did not understand what was going on with the kid killed yesterday, lucky her!

She asked where everybody was at.

This wasnt a normal Saturday where she was with all their friends. 

They had all been with each other where they had the parents staged waiting for their kids they had all seen the mother being brought out by her husband and her having a hard time walking.

They were all one, sorry for her, and two, glad it wasn't them that had lost a child like that.

Eventhough most had kids that were for now, just Fostor Kids, even the thought of losing one of them, it was enough that Carrie & John, Leo and Wendy, Jazmine had told all the kids how much they loved them and for those that are Fostor Kids how much they loved them and just how much they were glad that they had came to be a part of their family!

Most of the kids knew the kid.

Annie had played with him a time or two he was a good kid he didn't deserve to die. 

All the parents started screening their family acquaintances, could any of them be a pedophile, sexually abusing their kids.

John had known the guy that had killed the kid, he had met him at one of the bars he used to drink at and watch football at before he was banned, and then got help and quit drinking.

John always got a weird vibe from him.

He didn't know why.

Maybe it was the fact the guy was weird in the first place.

The guy made the comment once when the subject of sex was brought up and they were talking about female stars, that were beautiful!

A child actress was brought up as being cute the guy said something about "Old enough to pee, old enough for me!"

We thought this was said as a joke.

With the things that had transpired yesterday.

John wasn't so sure now!

• Thanks 1

They all got together on Sunday for lunch.

Not at Carrie's and John.

They met at a neutral area a Restaurant.

They had most of the place since there was so many of them.

They all talked about how they felt.

All the kids talked about Burke Roper the kid that was killed.

Annie did the most talking she had knew him and played with him.

The parents talked about how they felt seeing that poor mom having to be carried by her husband since she couldn'walk on her own, she was so distraught.

They talked about how glad they were that it wasn't one of their kids, Fostor Kids included.

Heather hadnt been filed on due to her and Pecks love affair thing.

Looked like The first to be adopted would be, Raymond.

Since he was Special Needs there was no waiting for a year like there was for a so called normal kids.

After that there was Alicia, And Bridgette. Then Barry and Rachel.

They actually found family for Rachel, nobody wanted her.

"She accused her dad of the unthinkable, how dare her to say her dad asked her to have sex with him, what happens when it happens to the father of the place she is at now.

That little pisser, she was lucky her dad didnt kick her to the curb, earlier like we tried to tell him to do years ago!

What he did was his only way out!"

Nope they are not going to get her!

John & Carrie Gregory were a great couple. 

Mr. English, hated to tell them that Heather was cuter than Rachel, and John had never laid a hand on her.

He didnt believe that he would ever have a problem here with Rachel. 

Carrie was thinking about that, that was something Mr. English had told her.

When they got the okay to adopt Rachel.

She had seen the hurt in that girls eyes, she knew Rachel had told the truth.

If they had seen that look they wouldn't of said she was lying, they would of wanted her.

She guessed it was just selfishness on her part she wanted Rachel as her daughter.

She just hoped Peck and Heather were still close eleven or so years from now!

She wanted her as a daughter in law. 

• Sad 1

Leo had to work Sunday night he had Friday and Saturday nights off.

He would be solo tonight, no Captain Taylor tonight. 

He got a few hours of sleep he ate dinner and, took a shower, shaved then got dressed. 

He left for work.

He parked his car in the car park, went through check in.

Up to his office.

He got his duty belt and checked his weapon.

He chambered a round in case he need to use it later.

He checked his computer and got his Emails.

If there was anything that needed relaying on he printed it up to debrief his guys with.

He went into the Security Area.

He told them about a car parked in the Parking structure it had died so dont have it towed, there will be a tow truck to pick it up and haul it to the garage in the morning.

He made pairings. He was short 1 guy tonight he was to go with the new person.

He did his Uniform Inspection. He had to write one guy up.

When he was here Thursday the guy had been told to shine his shoes appearantly he hadn't done it yet.

One guy was fired on Thursday tonight there was his replacement. 

It was a woman.

She was given pointers of what to do to make her uniform look better, what was expected of her.

What she needed to do to get on another shift, promote.

Basically get ahead in the company. 

First check she went with Leo, he showed her what the Captain had taught him on Thursday night. 

He went back and started the write up and put Ms. Welsh into the system.

He dotted all his l's and crossed all his T's.

He did everything that he knew what to do.

He even sent an Email to the Captain to review it and make sure it was all good. 

He did second check with the new girl and let her take the lead and then gave constructive criticism when she did something wrong.

Third check she took lead and he let her run everything and just watched her do her job.

At first she, during second check acted scared to death.

By third check she had a confidence he was sure she had all along. Two hours later hey were relieved by first shift. 

They went home. 

• Thanks 1

It was time for work it was Monday night.

Leo arrived and parked in his stall.

He went, in and was checked in.

He went to his Office was looking through his Emails to pass on to his crew.

There was a guy that had Lt. Bars on his collar. 

"I'm Lieutenant Cooper, how are you Sgt Jarvis?" 

"I'm fine Lt. Cooper, how are you?" Said Leo.

"Once or twice a month I'm required to check out all shifts for me I'm in charge of seconds and third shifts.

I usually work second shift.

You wont see me very often.

I usually come for one shift with you and one on either of your days off.

That way I can also keep an eye your crew for you.

Caught one guy sleeping a bit of too much booze off last time I showed up. 

I fired him!

The guy fired last week was his replacement.

Understand you got a new Officer Lisa Welch.

Is that right?"

"Guess so never got her first name other than Officer." Said Leo.

"Good job, don't want you to to be fired for Sexual Harassment, Sarge." Said the Lt.

"No that isn't going to happen. I got a wife and kids, she would take more than my testicles, they would call me stubby from then on!" Said Leo.

"Understood, we must got the same type of wife." Said the Lt. 

They went and The Sergeant did his Uniform Check.

He passed on the pertanent info he paired up Officers. He put Officer Welch, with his most Senior Officer.

He went with the Lt. First check.

They did their walk through.

They had the 6th Floor.

They did the CEO's office.

The Maintenence crew was there. Sgt. Leo checked their ID's.

There was  one that was fake. Sgt. Jarvis was about ready to cuff the guy. 

"Hold on Sarge!

Said the Lt. I gave him the fake ID.

I'm just checking to see if anybody noticed.

You passed Sarge."

They returned to the Sargeants Office after the check.

They talked the Lt. passed on information on to the Seargeant. Second Check the Lt. Went with Officer Welch.

He went with the Senior Officer.

They met and Third Check Sarge went with Officer Welch. 

"I missed the fake ID, sorry!" Said Officer Welch. 

"Guess we will have to work on recognizing the fake ones.

We want you to have everything you need to succeed here. 

"Thanks Sarge, I like working here, it isnt dull.

Most the jobs l have had it was the same dull thing after the same dull thing.

This job I might be doing checks with Samuel the first guy then you!

"Ive got you. Leo said

The old saying Variety is the Spice of Life.

That is this job."

• Thanks 1

They had the funeral for Burke Roper.

Carrie, Wendy, Jazmine took Annie went since she had actually knew him.

As they went through the line Mrs. Roper said "Your Annie, Burke used to talk about you two playing, he really liked you." 

"I'm  so sorry what happened to Burke he was a good kid, I liked playing with him as well!" Said Annie.

They had the service and it was brought out several times that he was killed way too young he had the rest of his life still to live.

Mom even spoke about the friends you let into your home.

Think about what they could do to your kids.

"We let this man in, this animal.

We felt that something was off but we just didnt think this was happening, we knew this man prefered males over females, we just never invisioned that it would carry over to little boys like Burke." Said his mom.

"They had to bury a 6 year old child.

Because some person thought it was okay to molest their 6 year old child.

In what universe is that okay?" Asked the father?

They didn't go to the Cemetery they went home instead. 

They thought about the people that came into their home.

Carrie thought about an old friend John had.

He was a drinking buddy when John used to drink.

She thinks but cant prove it that he felt up Abbie, l guess he figured she wasnt going to talk.

He was one of those guys that Abbie hated.

She didn't hate many people, but when she did they listened to her. 

Wendy thouht about a guy she dated.

While Leo was away he used to like to sit and watch Charlie sleep.

He was weird.

Jazmine had an exboyfriend that just loved Annie, he payed little to no attention to David, it was like he didnt exist, only Annie.

She was about 4 at the time. 

They all had friends in their house that made them uncomfortable for them to be around their kids.

The father was right, in what universe was that normal?

• Sad 1

Leo returned to work. Tonight was Lisa Welch's day off. 

He worked  with his other guys that night, most were very good Officers even Mr. Scuffed up boot, his boots looked great tonight. 

He was enjoying tonight. It was a great night.

There was an alarm going off he followed his guys to the parking structure.

A guy was drunk and attempted  to park his car in the garage.

Problem was the gate was down. 

Leo called dispatch and had them call the police and the people that fix the garage door.  

The police showed up and the guys breathalyzer  blew a .16 twice legally drunk he was arrested.

His name and insurance was taken they would fix the door tonight.

He was hauled off by the police.

And his car was towed off.

The people arrived to work on the gate.

Right now it would not go up so nobody was going in or going out. 

He had a guy that was watching them work.

He was also to keep people from attempting to go in and out.

They expected to be done by 7:30am.

They were down one Officer with the guy out watching the gate and workers.

So they had a trio instead.

He went with one guy and did his check with him.

He did a debriefing for the other shifts telling them about the gate.

He wondered how they were going to get his car out, and where were the others supposed to park when they arrived?

We were supposed to get off at 0530 hours for us we were there until 0630 we got our cars and left the 1st shift moved their cars in.

We got an hour OT.

Wendy was wondering why Leo got home so late.

He told her they had a drunk driver crash into the gate to the Parking lot.

To her that sounded like a lie.

She decided to  go to the source.

She went to where Leo worked she was asked to talk with the head of security.

They told her that was Captain Taylor.

She was escorted to Captain Taylors Office he was out.

She talked to the lady that was Captain Taylors receptionist. 

"I am Glory Beatrice.

I am Captain Taylor's Secretary.

Im sorry but I'm not sure when he will be back in we had an accident last night some drunk driver took our our gate out.

We couldnt get it open until like 0630am."

"So he was telling the truth!"  Said Wendy. 

"What was that?

Who told you?" Asked Glory Be?

"My husband is the night Sergeant, I kind of thought he was late getting home from work because he was cheating on me or something!" Said Wendy.

"Oh your Sergeants Leo Jarvis's wife!

We love him on the third shift. 

He was kept here until 0630am due to being stuck." Said Glory Be.

"Sorry I guess I don't need to be here then."said Wendy.

She got up to leave. 

"Please dont leave, I dont get many visitors. Including my husband." Said Glory Be.

"Your husband? Who is your husband?" Asked Wendy?

"Captain Taylor.

He is my husband. 

Said Glory Be.

No I was working here before he started here.

Well not as his Secretary.

I was in the Secretarial pools.

I met this girl I took under my wing.

I had a cousin that got sent to Adobe Mountain Juvenile Correctional Facilility.

I went to visit him and I met this guy.

He was an Officer and was working the front gate.

I kind of fell in love with him and he fell in love with me.

After he retired he came here and got your husbands job. He was third shift Sergeant.

They were known as the Keystone Kops they were a laughing stock. 

I start dating Tommy, Captain Taylor.

Turns out the girl l have taken under my wing was his daughter, her and Tommy were estranged.

When Tommys first wife died she couldn't live under the same roof anymore.

She ran to the streets with her friends.

She did things that she isn't proud of to survive.

I got them two back together." Said Glory Be.

"Can I use a restroom or something?" Asked Wendy.

"You can use ours, there is a garbagecan just for diapers."  Said Glory.

"How, how did you know?" Asked Wendy?

"Please l have a birth defect, I've never been out of diapers ever. I can tell a person is diapered, I know your husband is!" Said Glory. 

Yes his is due to PTSD, mine is that I have wet my bed most of my life, it was off and on until this year and now I'm a nightly wetter and my daytime control, I'm loosing that battle as well.

Leo used to look at me with disdain when I used to wet my bed.

Now were both alike.

I also have a daughter that I'm adopting.

Her dad abused the hell out of her, she also has PTSD, were adopting her and her cousin." Said Wendy.

No kidding, have you met Mr. English?" Asked Glory.

"Mr. English oh hell yes!

Can I go to the bathroom I promise you l will come out and tell you all about it!" Said Wendy!

She went in and changed her diaper.

She came out and told Glory she had a son with Leo named Charles that went by Charlie.

Now Charlie is like me he's a bedwetter.

Now at school Charlie got in trouble teasing a kid that, well about a year ago he was a bedwetter just like Charlie.

The kid broke his arm and they had to do surgery on his wrist.

Since he was a bedwetter they catheterized him.

Well anyway after the catheter was removed the kid was peeing a lot.

Appearantly the kid had bladder stones.

Anyway one dislodged and caused him a world of hurt he got a UTI that made his fever spike and caused Febrile Seizures he was one sick kid.

Anyway they went up after the stone and his prostate was injured.

The poor kid is incontinent and Charlie teased him.

He got caught and was suspended.

I felt the punishment should fit the crime.

I ordered him bags of diapers and told him he was wearing the diapers to school until they were gone.

We also went and apologized to that boy and his parents were pretty good friends now.

Also Charlie met a girl.

She was born with out a bladder or sphincter to stop her wetting.

You know most boys dont like girls and most girls don't like boys at 10 years old, nope they are Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Now there were some boys teasing Charlie his girlfriend and guessed who showed up to help Charlie and Rachel. 

The kid that Charlie teased and the biggest baddest kid in the class.

They are all friends.

Turns out the kid David that was teasing Charlie and Rachel.

He was a bedwetter as well.

His mom learned from me and, remember how I told you Charlies punishment was to go until the diapers were gone?

Since he is dating Rachel he doesnt mind wearing diapers.

Anyway the lady that her son that had the bladderstone, had a daughter that she was adopting she gave me Mr. English's number I got Bridgette.

A week or so later Mr. English drops by and tells me he has a cousin of Bridgette's that needed a home.

Apearemtly when they were looking for family members for Bridgette they found several others that were subpar, Barry was  one of those." Said Wendy.

"Ours with Mr. English was some what simalar now Tommys daughter the one I had taken under my wing.

She got sent up to the executives.

The CFO Adam Anderson.

His Secretary had been in an accident and Eve was sent there.

Now Adam had to find out why one account was over 1.4 million dollars over budget.

He was looking to pull an alnighter he had expected Eve to go home at 5pm.

After making him coffee she came in and she found where almost half was paid twice.

Still 700 over budget he found where another account had been paid out of that account.

It was only midnight they got home earlier than they expected and the account was only like 200 dollars over.

Anyway he took his two daughters out for lunch.

Now one of his daughters is autistic hardly knows what is going on around her.

Doesnt react to others at all sees Eve and calls her mommy, she had dreampt about Eve being her mommy she was tuned in around Eve.

The other daughter was 4 she knew what was going on but hadnt talked yet.

She starts talking sounding more like a 10 year old than a four year old bright as the noonday sun.

She had taught herself to read at 4 years old.

Needless to say they ended up married they were at Castles and Coasters at Metro Center.

They meet a girl Teresa she was there with other orphans, now Eve falls in love with that girl and decides to adopt her.

They got her and at school the teacher of the class makes fun of wetters. She made a friend of the other girl.

Eve calls the girl's mom to tell her that her daughter is being picked on by a teacher.

Now mom is drunk, plastered somehow mom thinks its her daughter that is bulling Teresa and comences to beat the hell out of her daughter.

Eve saves the girl and they adopted her as well. Mr. English helped them.

Mr. English is good people in our book

• Like 1

"Mr. English has treated me good as well! Said Wendy.

He is pretty good at matching up families with kids, its like he has a 6th sense about it.

Now the lady that has the son, my Charlie teased.

That boy had a girlfriend before my Charlie.

It was his Fostor Sister.

I guess that there was a woman who was abusive towards bedwetters like us that worked at the Crisis Nursery, the overnight lady.

The girls that lived there.

She told them that only babies wet their beds.

Since you all still pee your beds your all just babies.

Now there was a girl that was a bit more developed than most girls were her age in the chest department that was still wetting her bed.

The lady told her and the other kids that babies didnt have breasts.

Since she was a bedwetter she was a baby and didnt need "Tits!" As she called them.

She told her if she didnt stop peeing her bed like a baby she was going to cut them off." Said Wendy

"She didnt?" Asked Glory?

"Yes, she did one morning she had all girls stand around to check and see how wet they were.

When she got to the breast girl, she pulled up her top and actually cut the girls breast just a bit.

The girl passed out seeing the blood.

And the other girs all claimed to have wet more.

The lady threatened them if they talked she knew where they were moved to and she would do the same to them.

Now the breast girl got placed and Mr. English was told by the breast girl what the lady had done to her.

Anyway Heather was placed.

She was afraid to tell anybody what happened.

She told her Fostor Brother Peck what happened and then Mr. English asked her as she was a witness.

He finally got it out of her as he had from every other girl.

Now she was scared that the lady would come there and cut on her.

The boy, Peck got a bb pistol and she was coming in to sleep in his room, so she could be protected.

Peck and Heather were boyfriend and girlfriend.

The family hasn't adopted Heather, basically they are waiting to see how long this last you know they cant marry if they are brother and sister.

Well my Charlies girlfriend Rachel, her mom committed suicide, a few years ago.

Rachel had taken upon the cooking, cleaning you know things wives do.

Her dad was telling her that she had more to do to be his wife, namely a sexual partner." Said Wendy.

"Your kidding, right?" Asked Glory Be?

"Wish I was! Said Wendy.

She told Carrie who is Peck's mom, and my good friend.

She called Mr. English who sent two case managers a male and a female.

Anyway once they confronted the father about what he told his daughter.

He pulled a gun and shot and killed the guy, and shot at the girl who ran out missing her, but not by much.

Then he shot himself, killing himself.

Now when Mr. English got there he had Carrie keep Rachel.

As he started trying to find a home for Rachel most wouldnt believe that her dad would do that to her.

They said to watch she would accuse every Fostor Father of that.

I dont think that would even cross John's mind.

Anyway she is still with John and Carrie.

They are going to adopt her."

"I think they will get her, I'm a firm believer that god, or whomever or whatever you believe in." Said Wendy.

He tries to rectify mistakes.

Glory said. "When I was younger, its no secret l have worn diapers my whole life.

I thought for sure that being a Mrs., a mom, and a grandmother were never to be in my cards.

We were to be at Adobe Mountain Juvenile Correction facility at 8am it was about a 20 minute to 25 minute drive.

There where me and my grandmother lived.

My alarm was set for 0600 hours.

I was going to get up get out of my cloth and plastic nighttime diapers get a shower and then be off to adobe by 0715 hours.

Give us pleny of time, right?

Our power kicked off it was almost 0725 hours when we woke.

I threw some really baggie Levis on and a belt my shirt and we left.

I wasn't looking foreward to be in that soaked diaper until almost 1000 hours.

We arrived at 0758 hours we were checking through what they call the sallyport.

I gave them my ID took the car keys and all the change I had in my pockets.

Put them in the bin.

I went through the metal detector.

I beeped.

The guy said take off your belt.

Duh the buckle was metal l put that in the bin.

I tried again.

There was something in my middle that was setting it off try once more.

I tried again.

This time the guy used a hand held wand he went around my body and l had beeped again.

About that time those baggie pants without a belt fell and there I was in my soaked nighttime diapers.

Talk about embarresed!

The guy checking me in looks up and said the diapers can go through but the pins can't.

The way he said it was like it happened all the time he wasn't being mean or anything.

My grandmother went in and I stayed to talk to the Cute Officer.

I found out he had only about 2 weeks left working with the Corrections then he was going to retire.

He told me that rules stopped him from dating me while my cousin was there but in two weeks it wouldnt matter.

Our first date was his retirement party!

After that we dated.

I spent a few days at his house.

He applied for the Third Shift Sergeants position.

And got it first night he did his uniform check.

He had studied Policies and Proceedures.

The guy that was Sergeant before him was fired.

He and his crew spent the night sleeping.

They left the gate up and the CEO's Mercedes, and the Sergeants Chevy Pickup and another car were stolen.

The Crew was known as the Keystone Kops.

They were a joke.

Worst part was they didn't care as long as they got to sleep at night.

The stolen vehicles was the last straw.

Nobody in house wanted the job, the guys were lazy, lax, and unmotivated.

One guy didnt follow the rules he didn't  check ID's of the cleaning crew.

He left Tommy to go outside and smoke.

Tommy called him to his office.

He began to refresh the guys mind about Policy and Proceedures. Tommy had about memorized each and every one of those that had pertained to his job.

The guy saw my picture on Tommy's desk.

Seems it was my ex Uncle Dick.

When I was 12 or 13 he molested me, he raped me.

He figured that The DICK could get anything he wanted, surely the good Sergeant didnt want it getting out that his girlfriend had been raped when she was 12 or 13 years old.

He went down to the Security Lounge and was trying to sleep.

Tommy went and attempted to get the guy awake and he told the other guys he had sex with the Sarge's girlfriend whe she was 12. Show that Sergeant not to fuck with THE DICK.

What wasnt known by the guy was there are no statute of limitations on sexual abuse of a minor.

The cops were on the way.

They arrested him and he was flabbergasted that they were arresting him for that he thought they were there to arrest him for the car thefts.

He and his son had pulled that job. 

He decided to remain silent, after he had admitted to the cops that yeah he had raped me, and him and his son had stolen the cars. 

When l was at Tommy's house I looked at the photos he had of his family.

One person in the photos I knew.

She worked with me her name as Eve Taylor.

Tommys first wife Annie got MS it took her quick.

Now we figured out that the reason I didnt know that my Uncle Dick worked there and Tommy his daughter was because we were staggered.

Third shift ended 0500 hours and we start work at 0800. We were out of there by 1700 hours and they do not come in until 2100 hours.

They leave almost 3 hours before we  arrive, we leave 5 hours a before they start.

Uncle Dick had almost as much time in as l had, Eve had a year on her dad.

Still it was about 3 months later that I figured out she was his daughter.

Now were married, we have kids, and we have grandkids. 

Which l never in a million hears thought would happen. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The Captain Tommy Taylor came in.

"Any messages?" He asked Glory?

"Not a single one, sorry!

I guess people just dont love you anymore!" Said Glory

"In that case I wish they would leave me alone!" He said with a smile.

He saw the lady sitting there! "Are you here to meet with me?" He asked Wendy?

"No actually she is here to see me. Said Glory.

This is Sergeant Jarvis's wife Wendy.

She was a bit concerned about why he got home so late this morning!" Said Glory.

"If your worried about him having an affair, dont!"

"How did you know?" Wendy asked?

Then blushed from her rapid response.

"I spent 20 years doing Juvenile Corrections! I've had to stay over several times because we got put on lock down.

I have had several wives including my own come to the gate to find out if I was still there!

Believe me if Sergeant Jarvis was hurt you would of been contacted and told which hospital to go to to find him.

Occasionally we have the, you have heard the expression the do, do hits the fan?"

"Yes, several times!" Said Wendy.

"Well last night just happened to be one of those nights.

Some fool drunk tried to enter our parking garage.

That wouln't normally be so bad except at night the gate is closed it is one of those mesh type gates.

We have had to replace it.

Ma'am I assure you your husband hasn't had an affair.

I don't know if you know it or not he does have the most beautiful woman in Security but from what I have got from her, Your husband has been nothing but supportive of her.

He has worked with her and educated her on security practices.

He wants to see her succed.

All his other guys are just that guys.

He has treated this girl just like one of his guys.

Why did I give her to him.

He showed me a picture of you, he talked about when he was held captive where ever that was.

He told me what got him through it was you and your son.

The rememberance of you.

There is no doubt in my mind that he loves you two.

My other two Sergeants.

One guy is going through a divorce.

He cheated on his wife.

The other guy is single.

Who would you put that beautiful girl with?"

"I would of given her to Leo." Said Wendy. 

"I have other females but they look nothing like this girl.

Most look like they could play linebacker!

I trust your husband, you need to learn to trust him as well!`

• Thanks 1

Wendy went home, Leo awoke about 1330 hrs.

Wendy took him back to bed and she sexed him up.

He was more than satisfied. 

"What brought that on?" he asked?

"Well when, you got home this morning, late.

I didnt quite believe your story about a drunk taking out the door/ gate.

I'm sorry! I went to your work and I met your Captain, he assured me that he was still dealing with the aftermath  of that drunk!

He also told me that you have the hottest security guard, she is hot I'm told!" 

"Wendy I promise I haven't touched her she is just another officer to me!"

"Let me finish, let me finish! Said Wendy!

He told me that you showed him a picture of me and at the time Charlie.

That you told Captain Taylor, that Charlie and I was what got you through being held prisoner!

I love you for that.

He asked me he has two other Sergeants  he could give her to a guy going through a divorce for cheating, or a single guy that is looking for Mrs. Right!

I got Mr. Right, right here! I trust you Leo!

• Like 1

Leo couldn't believe his wife.

1. She checked up on him at his work, would Captain Taylor fire his ass?

Would he be understanding?

What?

2. She now trusts him because she and Charlie were what helped him get through 6 years of being held a prisoner of war.

3. The girl was cute she was young but, hey he was a guy!

Only a blind man wouldnt of noticed a cute girl!

Not like he was going to do anything about it he had been over cute girls before.

He had never got in trouble.

There was one of his best friends he had sex with a girl that Leo himself was placed over and yes she was cute.

But his buddy got caught screwing her by his wife!

She beat the hell out of the girl and then was kicking her husband in the nuts for about the 20th time.

The AP or Air Police arrested her.

The guy had both of his testicles removed.

Lets just say he never had sex with anybody ever again.

She cured that itch!

The girl was transfered to Timbuktu!

He wasnt sure where she went but he was told it was one of the armpit bases!

As pissed as the CO was she was lucky to not sent to a worse base than thet ones referred to the butthole bases.

He heard She was sent to Elmandorf Air Force Base Alaska.

About 70 miles from Siberia Russia. 

He noticed other women.

Not that he would ever act on an impulse! 

He just got back with Wendy and he was not about ready to risk his testicles.

Besides he was sure somebody else would be tapping her or at least trying.

He has two guys on his shift chasing her one was just seeing her as a conquest.

The other guy was in love.

He is a good guy.

He could make her one hell of a husband.

The other guy was the bad boy that girls tend to go for.

The other guy was the good guy!

He didn't understand he didn't have a chance!

Leo was a good guy as well thats why he knew there was no chance for him!

• Confused 1

Spent the last week fixing up this story putting quotation marks and spaces.

At times I had a hard time reading it.

And I wrote it!

Leo arrived at work.

He checked his Emails to see if he was fired.

There was one from Glory B. Taylor.

She was the Captains Secretary.

"Sgt Jarvis I had a great talk with your lovely wife today.

She really does love you.

You are one lucky man!

Just to let you know Mr. English is a good friend of Captain Taylor and mine as well!

We have one adopted daughter and Tommys daughter and my Step Daughter have 4 adopted kids.

They got Teresa, They met her at Castles and Coasters!

She was there from the Crisis Nursery where she resided as an Orphan.

Eve our daughter met her and fell in love with her they went through the State and Mr. English.

He got them certified and trained within weeks not months they were her Fostor parents.

At school they had a teacher that was abusive towards kids that had weak bladders.

Teresa at 10 years old had one.

She had a friend she met at school, Molly that met the criteria of a weak bladder.

Eve called her mother, well step mother.

She told her that her daughter was being bullied by a teacher.

This girls mom was drunk as they came. 

She mistook that her daughter was being the bully and began to beat the crap out of her.

She forgot to hang up the phone and Eve could hear her abusing her daughter.

Teresa knew where Molly lived and Eve went and rescued that girl.

Her mom had tired herself out beating her daughter up was asleep on the couch.

Molly had a bloody nose cut lip bruising.

Molly is also one of our granddaughters!

Then Eve got 2 brothers their parents had been killed in a home invasion.

The guys had actually wanted the house across the street. 

Tommy (Captain Taylor) and myself had the privelige of working with Mr. English ourselves.

One of the former third shift Sergeants, and his wife were going out of town and left their 2 year old daughter with us.

They were to return Sunday Night.

Nothing on Sunday night it was Monday afternoon when we found out that Suzi's parents never made it out of town.

5 miles from our house they had both been killed.

Suzi began to see us as her mommy and daddy.

They sent a lady who became upset with Suzi and attempted to hit her.

I got in between and she hit me instead.

She tried again to hit Suzi and l punched her in the nose!

She was ready to call the cops when Tommy pointed out the cameras to her and that everything she had done was on tape.

After she left Mr. English arrived and he was shown the tape.  

Suzi was quite attached to us by then.

He helped us get certified and Suzi is now our daughter.  

Your wife is a gem!

Do me a favor and if you can take in more kids from Mr. English.

There are almost a 1000 kids that need good homes in our state.  

Thank you Glory B. Taylor."

There was another from Captain Taylor.

Oh boy I'm fired!

"Sgt. Jarvis 

Thank you for your handling of the Gate Situation this morning!

Dont worry about your wife showing up this morning.

If i had a $100 for every wife or husband that showed up to find out if their Husband or Wife was on like a lock down.

I wouldnt need to work this 2nd career, l would already be retired.  Thank you again! Captain!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leo hoped tonight would be a better night than last night, no drunks driving through our gate tonight please. 

He got other emails that needed sharing.

One was a citation from the Captain for the handling of the incident last night his guys did a good job and the team got an atta boy or girl. 

There are two cars parked that are not abandoned.

There are three staff out on a business trip to LA should be back late tomorrow.

It's the CEO and the CFO and The VP.

If anybody wants a new job, just call and have these two cars towed.

"How come there are only two cars but three people out, is one like health conscience or something and walks or bikes to work or like takes the bus?" Asked Officer Welsh?

Some of the guys giggled.

"Well Officer Welsh, said Leo. The CEO and the CFO are married?"

"Really?

Did she like sleep her way to the top?"

"Believe it or not it wasnt her husband that put her in as CFO it was the board.

She stopped almost a quarter of a million dollars from some would be embezzlers!

Your and my boss Captain Taylor is the CFO's Father his wife is his Secretary.

She was the CEO's Office Manager at one time until she she dropped triplets then she went to work for her husband.

No.

Just because he's our Captain he didn't sleep his way to the top.

He did earn that position, the man is good!

He caught the guys breaking in to the R & D the guys used the name of his CFO daughter.

He asked the lady if she used to work in the Mailroom she grasped at the straw.

He also saw the guys jacket it had extra weight like a gun.

They had a picture of how to tell if a guy had a gun he looked at that photo at least a thousand times.

It stopped them. 

"So nobody got ahead by Sleeping with anybody?" Officer Welsh asked?

"Not usually." Said Leo.

• Haha 1

That night Officer Bumgardner and Officer Davis chatted up Officer Welsh.

Officer Davis was the bad boy and Officer Bumgardner was the good boy. 

Leo eavesdropped their conversatons he hated to admit it but Officer Davis was borderline Sexually Harrasing Officer Welsh!

He took Officer Davis to his office and informed him of his actions.

He informed him if he continued this path he was opening himself up for dismissal and a possible law suit for the Officer, Sgt. Leo, and Suncore.

He thought he nipped it in the bud.

He even documented that they had duscussed this so the guy knew! 

Leo put a memo of concern in his file about this discussion. 

The next round Leo informed Officer Welsh if she had been put off by Officer Davis's comments.

He told her that he had hopefully stopped the Harrasing Comments!

"Sarge, He is an overgrown boy at best!

What he tells me I let it go in one ear and out the other!

Thank you for taking care of me!

But I'm a big girl!

And I got my eye on a different guy on this shift!" 

"Who?" Asked Leo?

Officer Bumgardner, he treats me sweet!

I know he likes me as well.

A girl knows when a guy likes her!

Danny likes me! 

Most girls go for the Bad Boys! 

Not me, l like my guys sweet!

There was one other guy l liked but l also know he would never fall for me!

He is hopelessly married and would never stray from his wife!"

"Who is that?" Asked Leo?

"You!" Said Officer Welsh!

"Me, if l have ever gave you any indication that l have had any interest in you, l am totally sorry!"

"That's just it you haven't, you have been nothing but proffesional towards me!

I know you have noticed my beauty!

All guys if they got eyes notice my beauty.

I know that sounds vain but it happens! 

Your wife is a lucky woman!"

"When I was being held captive thinking about her got me through that ordeal, her and my son.

Now its my daughter and other son as well!"

Did your wife cheat on you or something while you were away?

How did you get another daughter and son while you were away?" Officer Welsh asked?

There was my wife and son.

My wife thought I was presumed dead for 6 years!

She started adopting a little girl through the state.

Bridgett then she got her cousin Barry!

I've always wanted a daughter now I have one.

The first time she called me daddy and gave me a hug and a kiss.

That made the 6 years I was a captive worth it!"

So your adopting?

Believe it or not, l was adopted! 

I was a fostor kid.

The reason that Officer Davis doesnt appeal to me is because my dad was the sweetest guy!

You know they say girls marry their daddies! 

Danny is more like my dad than Officer Davis ever thought about being!

Your a nice guy as well!"

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Since Officer Welch liked Danny, I paired them up. 

I always thought Danny was a great kid myself.

If l needed anything Extra done l asked Danny.

He was my go to guy. 

Now I had Officer Welch to do anything like I asked for him.

Just before 5am about 0430 hours Danny came to me he looked concerned. 

"What's the matter?"

I could see the rain clouds over his head!

"Sir Lisa, Officer Welch came and told me she liked me!"

"That bothers you?" 

"No sir I consider myself lucky! She is beautiful!

It's just Officer Davis's comments to her have been.....

Very bad! I'm sorry I'm  trying not to start crap, but I've about had it up to here!" 

He made a cutting motion across his neck area.

"I had a meeting with Officer Davis.

Hopefully that stuff will end!"

"When did you two have the talk?" Danny asked?

"At the first of the shift.

I heard him make some rude comments to her... 

Don't tell me he is still making rude comments?"

"Yes sir as of about 0415 hours!"

Danny and I both went into the Security Breakroom.

I leaned against the door for about 35 seconds and Officer Davis grabbed Officer Welch and pulled her into him.

He then touched her breasts.

From the look of things this wasnt what Officer Welsh wanted!

She punched him in the nose!

"Hey Bitch!"

He doubled up his fist and was in the process of going to punch her back! 

Officer Welch stood there defiently ready to take that punch!

I had seen enough. "Officer Davis!

Grab your stuff and come with me!"

He saw me and he knew he had been caught.

He looked embarresed.

"I want to press charges against her for hitting me!" Officer Davis said.

"Fine, Officer Welch would you like to press charges against Officer Davis for Sexuall assault?" I asked?

"I will if he is pressing charges against me!" Officer Welch said!

"It wont stick, all I seen was you protecting yourself against a Sexual Assault!

You do know Officer Welch is allowed to protect herself against Sexual Assault!

Are you sure you want me to call the police?"

"Come on it was just a bit of fun!" Said Officer Davis!

"Sir what I saw was you Sexually Assault Officer Welch!

We talked about this less than 6 hours ago! 

Yet you fondle Officer Welch. 

Either way your no longer going to be employed by this agency! 

Will you go to jail or just leave! 

The choice is yours!"

"Can I just leave?" 

"Yes after I get all your issued items back.

He took off his belt, it had his weapon, radio, and his cuffs and Keys he took his badge off his shirt and took his clothes that he was wearing I also got his ID Card and checked him out.

I had an officer manned at the gate, we had day shift arriving already. 

We had talked about this 7 hours ago and the idiot didnt learn. 

Officer Welch came and Thanked him!

As did Danny. 

He liked Officer Welch's way she asked if she could hug him, before she did!

Leo went through proceedure he checked Officer Davis's Equipment back in.

He sent out notifications to everybody that he was supposed to. 

Next night he got a packet of a female that riveled Officer Welch in beauty.

Then he also got a packet of one of those girls that could be a linebacker. 

2 new officers. 

The talk was it didnt matter how beautiful you were on third shift the Sergeant had your back!

• Like 1

It was Saturday again all the people were at Carrie's house.

Lyle's place was taking shape.

In another 6 weeks they would have a much larger place!

Carrie and John, even though they loved the company of the other. 

Their house wasnt the biggest on the block!

Peck and Heather were still an Item whenever they were not being watched by adults they were holding hands and kissing.

Peck heard a few older boys talking and what did they do to their girlfriends.

They touched the girls chests, they played with the girls parts down below. 

One guy even talked about sex with his girlfriends.

No Thank You that sounded gross! 

There was no way he was doing that! 

Holding hands was okay, kissing if mom and dad did catch them doing that.

They would kill him and Heather and Rachel and Charlie they had kissed as well.

Cuthbert seemed like a kid that would do something like that to Alicia. 

He didn't  fear much. 

With Charlie, Rachel was like a sister.

He had better not put his hands where they shouldn't be.

Rachel probably wouldn't do anything.

Her dad had asked her to do those things. 

She didnt want to do anything like that! 

Smart Girl!

What about David and Bridgette?

Nah! he didnt know if David knew anything like he did?

He thought David would be fine with just holding hands and kissing a girl every so often!

Barry and Annie? Annie would kick his ass for him.

He hadnt even seen them two kiss yet!

Abbie and Raymond?

Not going to happen neither had the mental capacity to know what sex is. Abbie calls Raymond "Friend!"

They had hugged but it wasnt a love hug, it was more what you would give your grandma or aunt!

The adults are the weird ones! 

Wendy and Jazmine, he had seen them two kissing and putting their hands all over each other.

Girls arent supposed to love other girls, how can they have sex?

Neither one of them has a boy thing.

Thats just weird!

• Confused 1