LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At home Abbie kept saying "Jenny, Jenny?"

Peck knew what she wanted.

His Mom asked "Who the heck is Jenny?"

"That's Cuthberts little sister, where we went to play."

"Cuthbert who?"

"Cuthbert James, said Peck they live over on Cypress Drive."

"What kind of people are they?" His Mom asked? 

"Cuthbert is my age, he has a sister Abbies age, she has down syndrome,as well, her name is Jenny!"

"Does her mom know anything about your sister, you know her diapers?"

Diapers was more whispered.

"Well Jenny has them as well, I changed Abbie today, not her mom."

"You know I don't ever remember seeing anybody from over on Cypress at Special Olympics!"

"That's because Cuthbert's family only started to adopt Jenny within the last week."

"They are adopting a girl like your sister?" 

"Yeah her and another boy more handicapped than Abbie and Jenny put together!"

"Really, maybe we should get to know these James, people!"

• Like 1

The Gregorys got in contact with Mr. English.

They asked about "Possibly getting a new son or daughter, they wouldn't care if he or she was Downs Syndromed or have another disability or non disabled."

"Are you wanting to be fostor parents or or you looking to adopt?" Asked Mr. English?

"Sorry we are looking to adopt!"

Mr. English searched his memory, he had kids that met all that criteria. "What age group are we looking at?"

"Sorry, ages 6 on up to 14."

"Hmmm' said Mr. English, difficult but I have several that meet that criteria.

But until I meet you I won't really know what kind of temperament and which kid will work best in your home.

If you like I can be there first thing tomorrow morning!

I have way too much on my plate tonight, sorry!"

"Tomorrow would be perfect," the lady said. 

"Splendid!

Until tomorrow. He got their address and for a change Mr. English made it home on time.

It was his lovely wife's 60th birthday.

He wouldn't miss this for the world.

He really loved his wife of 39 years!

• Thanks 1

Like promised he arrived at the Gregory's home the next morning he did the paperwork and started the home study he did find only one problem, even though the house had smoke detectors all the batteries were dead in each and every one.

The kitchen there was no battery in it.

2 hours later they were all up and running including the kitchen which was beeping for no appearant reason and that one was replaced they were certified as a family to receive kids. 

"Would you like taking kids immediately or would you like to wait?" Asked Mr. English?

"I think immediately, said Mrs. Gregory."

"Splendid!"

Mr. English said as he began stroking his grey beard deep in thought.

"I have a girl Heather, Heather is a difficult child at times, stubborn, defiant, I need somebody that can be stubborn beyond her.

Her parents were killed, in a crash!

She was also in the crash, both legs and both arms btoken, but in the hospital she was babied and got so she won't do anything for herself, feed herself dress, bathe herself.

Since she wasn't mobile they kept her in diapers she got used to wearing them, refuses to wear anything else.

She is 10 but has regressed to like a two or three year old.

From you I want you to tell her in no uncertain terms she can do that stuff for herself!

Your not going to baby her or enable her any longer her limbs are no longer broken!

Can you be the stubborn parents?"

"Poor girl," said Mrs. Gregory!

"That's what she want you to think!

That's her angle, poor little ole me!

If you see her as that she will continue to be poor little ole me!"

"Not her behaviors but that her parents are dead and she posibly seen them killed!" Said Mrs Gregory.

"So are you willing to take Heather, or should we get somebody else?" Asked Mr. English?

"We will take Heather, said Mrs Gregory.

You can ask my husband and kids I can tend to be very stubborn myself!"

35 minutes later a beautiful girl arrived.

She was brought in with the case worker.

She long dark brown hair and her eyes were brown with flecks of orange in them.

Mrs Gregory said "My you are very beautiful, I'm going to be your Fostor mom for a while my name is Carrie."

"Carrie, my diaper is wet, change it!" Heather demanded.

"Change it yourself, I'm not your maid nor your nanny, I am your mother for the time being!

I want you to treat me as if I was your own mother!"

"My mother is dead!"

"Be that as it may, did you talk to her like that when she was alive?" 

Heather looked at the lady she opened her mouth to say something but shut her mouth.

"Now I will assist you in changing your diaper but I'm not going to it for you.

The only diaper I change around here is Abbie's only because she doesn't have the faculties to do it on her own!"

"Who is Abbie?" Heather asked?

"She is your Fostor sister, she has Downs Syndrome.

Now if you have Downs Syndrome and are incapable of changing your own diaper I will change it for you!

But you don't look like you have Downs Syndrome.

You look like a very smart inteligent girl!" 

A boy and a girl wandered into the room, "Mom I need a diaper for Abbie!"

"Try her room I just bought a bag!" Mrs. Gregory said.

"Is that the girl Abbie?" Heather asked?

"Yes and her brother Peck."

"Peck has to change her?"

"We all have to change her, like I said, it's one thing not knowing how to change your diaper like Abbie, and just being to, needy for somebody to do it for you like you!" 

"Will I have to change Abbie's diapers as well?"

Eventually Yes! But were not expecting you to do so off the bat!"

"I guess I owe you an apology!"

"What for? Asked Mrs. Gregory?

"I got the feeling the world owed me because, I'm an orphan, but after seeing Abbie, I'm not as sure the world owed me nothing!

Now both of my arms and legs work again.

I can take care of myself.

I do have a problem.

While I was in the hospital I kind of got used to wearing diapers.

I really don't know when I wet anymore other than l feel heat from my pee and the diaper sags." 

"But you can change yourself, right?"

"Uhm, not really I just cant seem to make them work right.

Said Heather I think I still need some assistance getting them on right!" 

"Okay, we are more than happy to help you!"

• Like 1

I really enjoyed this. I loved how Heather was simply talked into submission with no argument. Looking forward to seeing how she continues to adjust to her new home. 

• Like 1

Heather watched Peck change his sister's diaper.

She got an idea if mommy won't change me maybe I can get Peck to?

She hurried and grabbed one of her diapers she laid next to Abbie, "I'm next!"

Peck hadn't been told that he shouldn't change Heather's diaper.

Heather was kind of embarrassed this was a boy only slightly older than herself.

Up to now she had only had her diapers changed by females nurses, at the Crisis Nursery and Hospital. 

This was a boy and she had never been seen down below by a male, other than her daddy, that didn't count!

Hey, he changed his sister's diaper, I'm kind of like his sister.

Her dress was lifted up, out of reflex she almost pulled it down again.

She felt the tapes to her diaper being pulled.

And he told her lift and she raised her butt and felt the old one slide out and a new one put under her.

She felt Peck clean her with a baby wipe, he powdered her and then taped her new diaper in place!

He did it nice and tight like she liked it!

She felt her dress put back in place and he said "All done, good as new!"

She kissed his cheek.

I bet Abbie never done that for him!

She thought.

"Your really good at changing a diaper!" Said Heather! 

"Thank you, said Peck, come get me next time you need a change!"

Heather looked at Peck, he was actually kind of cute!

Wonder what he looks like in a diaper?

As that vision danced briefly in her mind.

• Like 1

Heather hung around Peck from then on, her Foster Mother saw it happen she had a crush on Peck, why not he is a cute boy.

He was also very helpful, after Abbie was born she went through a period where she felt so guilty.

Before she found out she was pregnant she and a couple of her girlfriends went out and partied hard, the last of her closest 5 friends was getting married in a couple of weeks they partied and partied she got passed out drunk.

The next day she was hungover, a hangover is there to remind you that your an idiot!

She felt terrible the next two mornings she still woke up feeling ill, she assumed that the had drank so much her liver was still trying to detoxify her blood.

By the fouth day she was still feeling ill.

That was a Wednesday.

She thought that now her liver was damaged from so much alcohol.

Thursday they ran test.

She was shocked as hell when they told her she was pregnant, they did tell her her Liver was fine though!  

7 and a half months later Abbie was born the first time she saw her she saw the mongoloid features.

She was sure that the reason that Abbie was the way she was because she had drank like there was no tomorrow.

It was a case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome!

She did this to her daughter!

It was also Post Partum Depression she could even stand to look at Abbie.

Let alone touch her, hadn't she caused enough damage to that girl?

Peck became her mother more than she was.

Peck cared for her in the day and her husband at night.

Her husband was able to convince her to seek help they got her on Antidepressants and she felt better instantly.

Peck still helped her, he loved his little sister, to him it didn't matter that she had problems, she was his sister!

If she wasn't right there to change Abbie's diapers she would come in and find Peck already doing it.

She hated to admit to herself that Peck had probably changed more diapers of Abbie's than she had. 

Now they had Heather, maybe she should tell Peck that Heather needs to learn to take care of her ownself.

No Peck is about her age, she would probably be too embarrassed to have Peck change her diapers, besides she has a crush on him that would make it so much more awkward for Peck to change her!

• Like 1

Heather seems to have found her love. I am not sure that Peck is aware of that just yet but I am sure he will be soon. 

• Like 1

Late at night Heather went and crawled into bed with Peck.

Peck awoke and did ask her if she should be here?

She said "I'm scared, can I stay here for a while?"

"For a while." He said.

She spent that first night with him she had a plan.

First few nights she would just sleep in his bed.

A few nights later she would cuddle up next to him if he said any thing she would just say she is cold.

Then she would hold his hand tell him how safe he made her feel.

Then that hand would rest on her diaper.

Then inside her diaper.

Not to play with her not anything like that.

Her goal was to make him wet his bed, you know the old hand in the warm water trick!

She wanted him to wet his bed so his mom will put him in nighttime diapers as well.

She wanted a boyfriend that would wet his bed like she does, and wear diapers like she needed to now.

After the accident she had broke both arms and both legs.

The nurses used to put a bedpan under her she hated using it, it was cold and she still ended up with more pee in her bed than in the pan. Then they started diapering her.

At first she hated the fact that she wore diapers she wasn't a baby she was 7 years old.

She would wake up needing to pee and at first she had a hard time starting, she learned it got easier and easier to wet her diapers, they weren't that bad.

Soon she would wake and wet and immediately go back to sleep.

Just before her casts were ready to come off she found herself not waking up needing to pee but that she had started peeing and that woke her up. 

After that she could sleep at night without waking up to go pee, 

she was wet the next morning.

The first hurdle she had to overcome was admitting to herself she was a bedwetter now.

She had weeks and weeks of Physical Therapy.

All her muscle tone was gone.

The exertion of her therapy the straining she wet herself on more than one occasion.

Soon she was diapered and didn't mind that she was wet most days after Therapy.

One nurse told her she wasn't going to change her until she wet her diaper.

If she hadn't wet during Therapy.

She got so that she was wearing diapers more than she was out of them.

There was another girl that got placed in her room for a day or two who was diapered all the time.

Something had been broken and she couldn't stop wetting herself.

Heather began to wet herself when she wasn't diapered.

She found so that the  nurses were keeping her diapered all the time.

A week later she was discharged from the hospital.

She didn't want to give up her diapers all day everyday.

The first placement was with the Gregory's.

She had a goal to turn Peck into a diaper wear like herself, he just needed a little help.

• Like 1

I think that instead of trying to cause him to need diapers, she should just ask him to use them. That way he isn’t forced to use them and if a time should come where he really needs to be without a diaper he can be. 

• Like 1

Heather was awoken when she heard the alarm clock going off in her Fostor parents bedroom she was able to sneak back to her room before anybody came out.

Day number one was successful slept with Peck all night long she laid on her bed her clock said 0505am what idiot in their right mind would get up this early?

Your up idiot, she thought. 

She heard movement in the hall and played like she was asleep.

Her Fostor mother came in and stuck a finger up under her diaper, she was just checking to see how wet I am Heather thought.

Sure enough she moved that finger after finding her wet.

She rolled her over and changed her out of her wet diaper and put a dry one underneath her.

Heather acted like she was waking up. "Just changing you out of that old nasty wet diaper!" Carrie said. 

"Okay mommy!" Heather said falling back asleep, acting like it anyway. Carrie kissed her forehead.

And Heather was in a dry diaper. Carrie left. 

Wow, thought Heather.

No spankings, no nothing but a kiss on her forehead.

At the nursery where she had been the night lady was mean, she hated kids that were Bedwetters, she would come visually inspect your diaper and give it a sniff, squeeze the padding between her fingers.

After those three steps if you was wet and Heather and about 99% of the girls there were, she spanked your ass called you nasty names, and you had to stand by your bed in just your diapers.

There was one girl she was 15, unlike the rest of the girls she had breasts, the lady for some reason she liked playing with that girls breasts she would tell the girl, "Why do you have these, little babies wet their beds, little babies don't have tits like these, you must be a little baby Because your diaper is wet.

If you don't stop pissing your bed I'm going to cut these tits off!"

Heather saw the girl have tears in her eyes, she saw her wet a bit more from fear.

One day she brought a butcher knife and used that to touch the girls breasts with.

The rest of the girls were bawling they actually thought that she was going to cut the girls breasts off!

Heather hated to admit it she was so scared she felt her own diaper warm and sag more, she wasn't the only one!

Several girls said that they had.

The 15 year old girl passed out from fear.

A couple if days later they found her a home the 15 year old was moved and a 5 year old girl took her place.

Heather still had nightmares about that morning.

Before her parents were killed there was a boy that grew up in her neighborhood everybody knew he wet his bed he had to stand by his wet sheets on the line every morning with his wet yellowed undies on display.

Heather never teased him, she felt sorry for him.

Other kids did make fun of him his name was Peter he got the nickname "Pissy Peter."

His parents were cruel!

But nothing like the lady at the nursery.

She also told them if they tell on her, she knows where they live!

Every kid was terrified of the treatment and terrified of the threat!

• Like 1

Things like that always seem to correct themselves. People who are mean and do horrible things will eventually get what they have coming to them. It might take some time but eventually bad things happen to them. 

• Like 1

Mr. English came and took Heather aside.

"Heather I need to ask you a few questions, please be honest with me! Carol Dinsmore, you know her?" 

"Yeah she was in the nursery with me!"

"Carol said that an incident happened on March 27, at the Nursery.

Do you know anything about it?"

"I'm not so sure I should tell, I don't want to get hurt!"

"Who would hurt you?" Asked Mr. English?"

"Mrs. Shepherd said if we told, she knows where we live.

Heather looked scared. 

"If what I hear is true Mrs. Shepherd will not be in a position to harm you, or anybody else.

Heather did Mrs. Shepherd spank you because you wet your bed?"

"She spanked us all, because of it!" Heather said!

"Okay on this morning did Mrs. Shepherd threaten Carol with a knife?"

"It had started a couple of days before that, She wanted to know how come Carol had breasts when she was nothing but a little baby who wet her bed still!

She threatened to cut them off if she didnt stop wetting her bed!"

"Did she touch Carol's breasts?"

"Yeah she kind of played with them, it was about two days later she brought the knife in and started to touch Carol's breasts with the knife. I was so scared, I thought she was really going to do it, cut of her tits like Mrs. Shepherd said she would!"

"What happened to Carol?"

"She fainted, I guess she was so scared, I was scared I wet my diapers again.

Lots of us girls did!

They told me later they did!"

"Thank you Mrs. Shepherd will not hurt you or another girl again, I promise!

How do you like living here?

Mrs. Gregory tells me you got a crush on Peck!

He's a good boy!"

Heather blushed! "Yeah I kinda like him!"

Mr. English smiled, she wasn't the first to have a crush on a Fostor sibling, won't be the last either.

"Thank you for telling me what went on, I know your scared!

It was probably very difficult to tell me what happened, but what you told me is what Carol and most of the others told me happened!" 

"Are you sure Mrs. Shepherd can't hurt me?"

"Positive!

He looked at his watch, right now the police are arresting her for several crimes child abuse, assault, and threatening and intimidating., assault with a weapon, sexual misconduct with a minor.

If she gets out of prison before your an adult I will be very surprised!"

• Like 1

Pretty much like I said, everyone will eventually get what they have coming to them. Oh and the charges are quite far off the mark. Sexual assault by a person in a position of trust. She actually did sexually assault her just by inappropriately touching her breasts. No assault with a weapon because she didn’t use the knife. That would be felony menacing because she did threaten with the knife and it caused extreme fear in the victim. She could get several counts of child abuse by a person in a position of trust because she threatened and belittled most of the girls. Yes she could get several years just because of her position when the crime was committed but the actual crimes are of the lesser felony type. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, CDfm said:

Pretty much like I said, everyone will eventually get what they have coming to them. Oh and the charges are quite far off the mark. Sexual assault by a person in a position of trust. She actually did sexually assault her just by inappropriately touching her breasts. No assault with a weapon because she didn’t use the knife. That would be felony menacing because she did threaten with the knife and it caused extreme fear in the victim. She could get several counts of child abuse by a person in a position of trust because she threatened and belittled most of the girls. Yes she could get several years just because of her position when the crime was committed but the actual crimes are of the lesser felony type. 

Thank you, I am glad you keep me honest!

• Like 1

That day Heather was quiet, she still was sure that Mrs. Shepherd was going to come through the door any second to beat her or worse kill her!

Peck took her aside and asked her "What's wrong?"

She broke down crying.

She told Peck of what happened to her what a every morning her and the other girls went through.

She told him about Carol and the knife incident.

He was shocked, at first he didn't believe her.

Then he saw how scared she was of this lady! 

"If you want you can sleep with me tonight.

I will protect you!

Besides there is something I want to talk about tonight.

That night Heather snuck from her room to Peck's.

She was abandoning the hopes of getting him in a diaper, tonight he was going to protect her.

Right now she needed protecting from Mrs. Shephard!

When she opened his door and walked in she realized peck had a pistol aimed at her!

This scared her she heard herself gasp a breath and her dry diaper dampened a little! When Peck saw it was her he dropped the pistol.

"Where did you get that?" Heather asked?

"It isnt a real gun but it looks real huh, its only a BB gun, shoots BB's! If that lady comes after you I'm going to shoot her eyes out with it.

She can't hurt you if she's blind!"

"Good idea! Said Heather!

What do you want to talk with me about?"

"You might laugh at me!"

"I promise I won't, besides your the kid with the BB gun not me!"

"Okay here goes, what does it feel like to wear a diaper and wet your bed at night?"

Hether felt her heart jump!

"You want to find out?

I can't tell you what it feels like to wet at night, I'm asleep and sleep right through it.

I do remember from the hospital when I first started wetting at night.

I really loved it.

Then when I started to actually wet my bed in my sleep, I was really embarrassed because now I was a real bedwetter!"

"It's just I don't remember what it was like to wear them as a kid.

That was like almost 5 years since my mom took me out of em!

Would you put one on me for tonight?"

He went to his drawer and pulled one out he had hidden there.

Heather watched him as he dropped his pajama bottoms and his undies.

This was the first time she had seen a boy up close and personal like this he layed on the bed.

Heather adjusted the diaper underneath him and used the powder she also had and sealed his diaper up.

She was having a hard time.

She knew boys and girls were different, she didn't know that the boys thing grew.

Even after she got it on he was still trying to get out if it from the inside.

After he was good and she crawled into bed with him., tonight she felt closer to Peck, she was hoping this  for this but she still thought she had months before she had him in a diaper like her.

This was only the second night!

She put her hand on the front of his diaper and she felt him with his hand on hers!

Good thing it was dark Peck couldn't see the big Smile she had on her face!

Peck was glad it was dark Heather couldn't see the smile he had on his face, he liked wearing diapers, it was like wearing a cloud!

• Like 1

They had better be careful. They are still to young to be getting together that way. Peck had better be careful with that BB gun to or he will find himself in a hole lot of trouble. Could even find himself dead if he pointed it at the wrong person at the wrong time. 

• Sad 1

Next morning as Heather awoke she saw Peck and she saw his diaper was wet.

She smiled, She was just so glad to be sharing this with Peck she heard the alarm going off in her foster parents room she quickly left Pecks bed, and ran to her own.

She quickly jumped into her bed. 

Peck awoke he reached down and felt the diaper he had on it was wet.

He had awoke at about 2 am needing to pee Normally he would of got up and went pee, tonight he had Heather in bed with him.

She was sound asleep right next to him and he would have to climb over her.

He reached down to hold himself before he peed.

He felt the diaper and remembered he was wearing a toilet.

Heather had put it on him last night.

He felt hers and She was wet, her diaper was still pretty warm so she just must have peed, herself.

He decided to wet his diaper it took like 20 minutes to pee, this was his first time not peeing in a toilet or in a bush like he had done while out camping with his family last summer.

He remembered it took like 5 minutes to pee in the bush.

It just wasn't a toilet.

And the toilets here at the campground, whew they stank!

He had never used an outhouse and as bad as they smelled he wasn't about to!

He would hold his poo until they got home, No way was he going to be confined to that building for the 5 to 10 minutes it took to move his bowels!

He finally got the urine flowing.

It felt weird his butt felt warmth but it didn't feel wet, the diaper was absorbing the pee.

He was done peeing and he began to squeeze the diaper it felt wet. He liked the soggy feeling, he had felt it tons of times changing his sister Abbie's diapers.

He even felt the inside it was damp but not soaked like her diaper was. This was different this was his pee.

It took a while but he finally fell asleep again the diaper felt cold and his butt felt clammy.

Sweaty.

He snuck into the bathroom and took the diaper off and placed it in Abbie's Diaper pail, now it was Heather's her dapers were put here, and his, by him placing his diaper in the pail.

My Diaper Pail he thought with a smile, he already had plans for wearing another to bed tonight!

Heather said it got easier and easier for her to wet her diapers until she didn't wake up anymore to pee.

He liked Heather he wanted to be more like her and wet his bed, so she would like him more as well!

He had a thought, what can I tell my mom and dad if they catch me in a wet diaper?

Will they belive me if I tell them ive started wetting my bed  if they do l will have to wet my bed the rest of my life to make them believe me. Do I really want to wear diapers the rest of my life?

I will if Heather does!

He crawled into the bath tub and took a bath. 

His mother hearing the water running in the tub assumed Heather had awoke, found herself wet and is taking a bath to wash the pee smell off her.

That was something she knew about!

She reached down and felt her own saggy diaper.

She loved wearing diapers she was about Peck's age when she discovered diapers, at first she was a bedwetter but she quit bedwetting but her love of wearing and wetting them never went away.

She didn't want to find out the hard way anymore, she definately needed them now at night.

The two girls had their own diaper pail, they probably would be shocked to find she had her own diaper pail in her bathroom.

Her husband happened to love her more when she was diapered.

He was way more attentive.

When they first got married she hid the fact that she loved wearing and wetting her diapers.

Her husband went out of town for some business meeting.

The meeting got canceled and he caught the next flight home.

He found her sound asleep in a wet diaper!

To say she was embarrassed would be an understatement.

They talked and she explains her side of the reason she wears diapers.

He was in just his underwear she saw him getting more and more aroused.

He is now her daddy if she isn't wearing a diaper he diapers her after spanking her (not very hard) for not putting one on.

The night she was discovered wearing diapers.

She was convinced it was the night Peck was conceived!

She had been wearing diapers for bed for over 9 years.

She tried to go without one about 5 years ago one night.

She flodded the bed.

That's why daddy makes sure she is diapered now and spanks her if she doesn't.

When she had Abbie.

It didn't bother her that Abbie never potty trained.

When Mr. English told her about Heather and her bedwetting, she never batted an eye!

If Peck ever came and said mom I've started wetting my bed, it wouldn't bother her in the least!

• Like 1

I guess you just get used to being in a diaper. I still would rather not need them but it is what it is. I actually don’t mind putting on a fresh diaper but I don’t care much when they get hot on a warm day and when wet stick to your skin. 

• Like 1

Peck and Heather would look at each other and smile at each other.

They were hiding something.

Carrie just could tell.

Was Heather getting Peck to change her diapers?

That would explain the sly looks at each other.

She knew Heather had a crush on Peck, has she been showing him her sex?

Lord knows Peck had changed enough diapers of his sister Abbie's diapers he knew that girls were different than boys, but at 10 years old would that mean much to Peck? 

She kept an extra eye on the two.

They were still all smiles at each other.

With the extra attention she never saw Peck change Heather.

She figured it out she supposed, Peck must have a crush on Heather as well.

That would explain everything! 

That night when Heather snuck into Peck's room.

She found him already diapered and she kissed him on the lips.

Peck didn't mind getting kissed, even though his best friend told him girls had cooties, he had never seen any bugs crawling on Heather. Must just be The girls his friend Bobbie dates.

He is the one that told him girls have cooties.

Peck thought he had never seen Bobbie even talk to a girl, how does he know they have cooties?

Unless he just told him that to scare him away from girls.

Bobbie doesn't know what he is missing!

Peck took Heather's hand and held it.

He had a girlfriend and Bobbie didn't.

He was going to ask Bobbie where he had heard that girls had cooties?

If it wasnt some kind of study or something.

He wasn't going to believe Bobbie!

Thinking back he had never seen a girl with bugs crawling on them.

He saw a few that had like flys and mosquitos land on them.

Never crawling on them.

Could Bobbie be wrong?

Peck fell asleep thinking about bugs. His last thought was what does a cootie look like, before falling asleep.

• Like 1

Peck awoke at 2:37am, he had been drinking lots of water and hadnt peed before putting one of Heather's diapers on he had to pee like crazy, tonight he hardly had to force it out his bladder was so full.

He felt the diaper warm as he wet his bed.

He liked the feeling besides what he was doing was so naughty, it just gave him a little thrill to be getting away with being so bad.

He had wet so much he was worried about it leaking.

He felt underneath himself and it was still dry.

Wow this diaper holds a lot!

Usually when either Abbie or Heather was this wet he would of changed them into something dry.

"Not me!" He thought.

I like it like this. "Bed wetting Peck! BWP" for short he liked his new moniker he had just given himself.

"If anybody asks other than Heather, he could just say it stands for Big Wonderful Peck!"

He didn't mind Heather finding out what BWP stood for, I think she really likes me wet like her, it makes us closer or something! 

He was still tired he rolled over and went back to sleep. 

He awoke a while later he heard "Oh my god!"

He awoke and there was his mother!

She had caught Heather in bed with Peck!

"What the hell is going on here Heather?

Peck?"

She demanded. 

"Uhh mom what are you doing here?" Peck asked?

"Your sister Abbie awoke crying had a bad nightmare I guess.

I go to check on Heather.

Her bed hasn't hardly been slept in I go to check on you and I find Heather in bed with you!

What's going on?"

"Mom, Heather before she came here she was at that place!"

"You mean the crisis nursery?" Mom asked? 

"Yeah, that place, there was a mean lady there she was mean to Bedwetters.

Heather is a bedwetter.

There was one girl that was older than  Heather!

She had breasts!"

"Most girls get those eventually," said mom.

"Yeah but this lady threatened to cut hers off if she didnt stop wetting her bed, she even brought a knife in one morning, she touched the girls breasts with the knife.

All the girls including Heather thought for sure they were going to see that girl get her breasts cut off!"

"Good Lord!

Did you let Mr. English know?" Mom asked Heather?

"He knew thats what he talked with me about a couple of days ago!" She began to cry.

"Mom, this lady told the girls if they said anything she knew where they lived and she would come and do the same to them!

Heather has been scared I let her sleep with me to help her feel safe!"

"Is this true?" Asked Carrie?

Heather nodded her head still crying to hard to talk. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't know, I wish you would of told me!" Carrie said.

"There is one other thing mom.

Peck crawled out of bed and showed his mom and Heather his soaked diaper.

"Mom for the last little while I've been wetting my bed."

"How long?

Since we got Heather?" Asked Carrie?

"No before, he lied, I've only been wearing one of her diapers since she has lived with us!"

Carrie thought, "Come on Carrie you told yourself just the other day that if Peck came and confessed to you that  he was wetting his bed, you could handle it!"

"Well at least you handled it appropriately wearing diapers and all, but you can't keep using Heather's diapers.

We will have to order you some of your own.

I do wish you would have came to me and told me.

Did I tell you I was a bedwetter when I'm was your age?"

"You were?" Both Peck and Heather asked simultaneously. 

"I was, its nothing to be ashamed of, it just a shock that you would tell me now Peck.

How did you deal, with it until you got diapers?"

Without batting an eye Peck said "Mom, dad taught me how to use the washer and dryer when I was 5.

Abbie used to spill everything remember?"

"How could I forget?

I'm so sorry you had to grow up so fast!"

"I'm not, said Peck!

Most guys my age don't know how to take care of themselves!

I remember Grandpa telling us that at 12 he spent most of the time out at the sheep camp in the summers, he was that responsible.

I don't know if I will be able to live out at the sheep camp in a couple of years.

But I think I will be able to take care of myself better than most boys my age!"

"I think you would do great out at the Sheep Camps, you remind me so much of your grandpa.

Did you know he was a bedwetter as well?

How do you think I got it?"

• Like 1

Carrie was busy, she had 4 people to order diapers for now.

She ordered adult sizes for herself.

Both Peck and Heather both wore the same size.

Peck was growing like a weed.

She measured Peck and decided that the next size up could actually fit him and the way he was growing he would eventually grow into them

She talked with Peck and apologized for passing the bedwetting gene onto him.

She told him That her dad had apologized for passing it on to her, as his mother had passed it on to him, you're the 4th generation it has touched!

"Mom how did grandpa stay out at the sheep camp while wetting his bed?"

"Back in those days there were really no bedwetting diapers like there were for us.

He wet his bed and washed the sheets in the creek every morning and let them dry during the day.

He told me it was a real pain in the butt when it rained.

He couldn't wash his sheets, creek got muddy and he hung them outside and the rain washed them for him.

He wrung out the water and hung them inside the tent he slept in.

If there was thunder and lightning he chased sheep all night as they got spooked by that the flash and the noise.

He told me he stayed up 48 hours once.

He told me he was so tired the he swore he saw a coyote and shot it, he shot a sheep that's how bad it was.

He had camp meat for a couple of days.

My grandpa came out from town once a week he got food and clean sheets.

His Mom washed the ones he had been pissing on the past week. 

He finally stopped at age 14 about the same age I stopped, I had cheap diapers like goodnights when I was younger they leaked like crazy. 

As I got older they started getting better diapers.

I stopped wetting my bed at 15.

Then when Abbie was born I started again at age 27!" She lied!

"I didn't know that mom, can I ask you a question? You and grandpa stopped as kids, how come I only started a few months ago?"

"How come I was dry from age 15 to age 27?  I don't know why, but I do, just like you've been dry since age 4 till now, and now you are just like your mom!" 

"I thought you would be really mad at me if I told you I started wetting my bed, then when Heather came she found out about me and she gave me a diaper to wear.

That night you caught us that was only the second night I wore a diaper!" 

"Was all that grinning you two were doing was because of your wearing a diaper the night before?"

"Yeah we thought we were being so sneaky, guess we weren't."

"That explains a lot I had wondered what you two were up to!

But doesn't it feel better now that your secret is out and you don't have to lie to me anymore?" 

"It does, and you didn't kill me over it.

Thanks mom.

I just thought if I told you you would be mad or at least disappointed in me!"

"Peck I may not tell you enough but I really do love you!

And your such a big help with your sister and you felt you needed to take care of Heather!

What would of happened if that lady had actually came bere?"

"I had my BB pistol and would of shot an eye out or two for her!"

"I talked to Mr. English she is in jail, since this is a Sexual Assault of a minor, as she did touch that girls chest inappropriately!

She wasnt granted bail."

"What's bail?" Peck asked?

"Bail is you pay a lot of money, they let you out and if you go to court and do those things your supposed to you get your money back, if you don't show up for court you forfeit bail which means you lose that money.

Do you understand?"

"Yeah, it means you lose it if you don't go like you're supposed to.

If you do the right thing you get it back!

How much money are we talking about!" 

"Depends on a couple of things, what is your offense, what kind of crime you did.

How much are you worth. A guy that is like us living from paycheck to paycheck $20,000 sounds like a lot, where as a guy who is a millionaire $20,000 is hardly anything, right?

Bails are set from a few hundred dollars to a million dollars.

Sometimes a person can't come up with a lot of money so they stay in jail until their trial.

Sometime a person isn't granted bail.

Like this lady! She is still in jail and will be until her trial."

"How long until she goes to trial?" Asked Peck?"

"The Judge will decide that." Said Carrie.

"Thanks mom! For talking to me like I'm not a kid! Said Peck.

"Your such a big kid I wouldn't think of talking down to you!"

• Like 1

It would be a few days before their delivery of diapers arrived.

Carrie talked with Heather about borrowing a few diapers for Peck until his get here.

"Sure go ahead, that's fine with me, he's been using mine since I pretty much got here.

She lied, When he found out I wore diapers and I found out he was wetting his bed.

I gave him one of mine.

He said it was like wearing a cloud!"

Carrie remembered those days how comfortable diapers were.

Still are she reminded herself silently. 

Heather had said something. 

"Pardon?" She asked?

"I said he put a diaper on me nightly he gets them on really good!

I haven't had a leak since he started diapering me at night!"

"Peck's been diapering you at night, honey he's only a bit older than you, I know he knows what a girl looks like down there, Lord knows he has changed enough of Abbie's diapers, but I kind of wonder if it's appropriate or not?"

"When he does it it's like the nurses I'm just another kid that wears diapers to him!

Eww gross, I never tought of him looking at me in that way!"

Carrie had to smile she thought "Wait until he gets older he will be trying to sneak a peek of you undressed like that, and you will probably be wanting to show him!"

"Even when he uses a wipe on me it's just like when he changes Abbie, he's just changing a diaper!" Heather said.

"From now on I guess I will be getting you three ready for bed!

Right?" Carrie said.

"Okay your the mommy, I have to do what you say!"

"Another thing, you don't need to be scared of that lady she is in jail and won't be getting out anytime soon!

You don't need to sleep in Peck's room, you have your own! Use it!

• Like 1

Heather was kind of upset, why did she have to catch us now?

We were just getting so it was fun.

She smiled did you see how wet he was this morning, good boy!

He must of wet twice or something.

Heather and Peck took Abbie and they went to the park!

They played all kinds of games they swung on the swings, Peck would push Abbie then move to Heather and push her.

Heather didn't seem to enjoy it as much as Abbie she would let out a squeal of pleasure with every push!

Soon Heather wasn't swinging anymore it was so much more fun to watch Abbie, she found herself laughing every time Abbie would squeal!

It wasnt that she was making fun of her it was more the simple pleasure she got from just swinging.

She remembered when she was younger, she was about 4 and her dad was swinging her like Peck was swinging Abbie and she would squeal just like that.

She missed her parents on days like these, it wasnt the big things it was the small things like getting pushed on the swings by her dad. 

Peck said something to her bringing her back to reality. 

"What did you say?" She asked?

"Don't you think we should head back home, it's starting to get pretty hot!"

"Yeah," she said.

She was depressing herself thinking about her mom and dad!

They went home and on the way to home Abbie came and gave her a hug hug and a pretty wet kiss on the cheek she said one word that helped Hether remember she had a family now that word was "Sister!"

Heather realized she had a new family.

For the first time she didn't just have a mother and a father, she had a brother and a sister as well!

Later that night Carrie had all three of her kids on the living room floor she was getting her three kids ready for bed, she was putting diapers on all 3 of them.

For some reason this just felt right.

She felt that she should of had three kids all along, until Heather came along and Peck started wetting his bed.

She only had Abbie, now she was diapering all three.

She couldn't put her finger on it but it felt right, Natural.

Like this was the way it was supposed to have always been.

Heather completed her family! 

Peck and Heather missed being bed buddies.

Heather was just laying there when her door opened and Abbie jumped up on her bed.

She cuddled up next to her and said "sister" again. 

Heather hugged and said "Sister" back!

Peck was glad to be diapered.

When his mom had sent him to pee before going to bed he just went into the toilet and sat there for a moment then washed his hands then came back and mom had diapered him just like she had Abbie and Heather.

The past day was one of the better days he had, he had always felt his mom loved him, it's just today was the first day they had interacted. He learned more about his mom and grandpa today than he had learned about them ever before.

Who knew that my mom and Grandpa used to be bedwetters, now mom was again!

Too bad dad wasn't one then the whole family would be bedwetters.

Well, he wasnt really one but in a way wetting his bed made him more like a member of this family. 

• Like 1