LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tissues in Diapers, or tissue fetish?

Hello All,
I have a question...
Basically tissues were the first fetish I had, and it developed over the years. I found myself making a long pile of tissues (over a box worth) and finding some way of wearing them in my underwear.

At that time I would use toilet tissue... in the UK we had a very soft brand called Andrex... and wrap it round my waist and between my legs making a large "diaper like" creation!

Then  later I found the idea of an adult diaper and put the long pile in the diaper... somehow this was the ultimate thing in terms of enjoyment. It makes a very thick and soft diaper. But this was/ is harder to accept.

Then I don't know if the diaper side of things is actually the basic fetish that the tissues were an improvisation for. Either way I find the diaper side hard to accept... the tissues easier.

Any ideas/help would be gratefully appreciated!

There has to be a better less expensive way to get it off (or on) rather than wasting a forest full of tree tissue.

Also isn't there some substitute perhaps reusable media - nothing wrong with cloth diapers maybe fashioned into bulky heavy duty training pants.

Is this tissue issue something that is worn all around the waist and below or more concentrated in the pubic crotch area ?

On a weird note how about getting a supply of those shipping peanuts or foam rubber - something that can be reused if not soiled yet not wasted

like one time use tissue/toilet paper.

Please think of a less expensive method of your fetish outside of the tissue box ! The forest will thank you !

Thanks for the reply. Yes the environment side does bother me. But so does using "disposable" diapers. Anyway I would try anything anyway... I have tried towels etc.

As for where the tissues are... they are in the crotch area... just like a thick diaper. BTW I "use" less than a box usually... about 1/2 generally.

Anyway thanks for the reply and the questions :-)

I really would not worry about "wasting" tissues. As best I can tell at worst they're made from trees grown specifically for the purpose which are immediately replanted. Some are also made from saw dust which would otherwise be burned or thrown out, or from recycled paper. I do believe you also get thousands of boxes worth of tissues from a single tree which grows to maturity in about 10-15 years.

Paper use really isn't an environmental issue imo. It's a renewable biodegradable resource. There's way worse issues in the world than over using paper. Again any trees used for paper are grown specifically for that purpose. Getting upset about using paper is sort of like getting upset about eating any plant.

If you plan on stuffing tissue into a diaper, Id imaging that cleanup would be very messy, Mostly clumps of wet tissue clinging to you peeling away from the mass leaving the tissue sticking to your skin, If you shower when you clean up, There might be a chance you could clog your shower drain.

On 11/25/2017 at 7:26 PM, gah!ghost said:

I really would not worry about "wasting" tissues. As best I can tell at worst they're made from trees grown specifically for the purpose which are immediately replanted. Some are also made from saw dust which would otherwise be burned or thrown out, or from recycled paper. I do believe you also get thousands of boxes worth of tissues from a single tree which grows to maturity in about 10-15 years.

Paper use really isn't an environmental issue imo. It's a renewable biodegradable resource. There's way worse issues in the world than over using paper. Again any trees used for paper are grown specifically for that purpose. Getting upset about using paper is sort of like getting upset about eating any plant.

Thank you for your thoughts. Supportive and helpful!

On 11/25/2017 at 8:31 PM, barnburner said:

If you plan on stuffing tissue into a diaper, Id imaging that cleanup would be very messy, Mostly clumps of wet tissue clinging to you peeling away from the mass leaving the tissue sticking to your skin, If you shower when you clean up, There might be a chance you could clog your shower drain.

No problems there. I don't usually use them for wetting. :-) Thanks for the post.

17 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Replace toilet tissue with baby wipes and that's pretty much my story ^////^

Thank you for sharing that minachan. That's very interesting! Amazing to hear someone else's similar experience. :-) It makes me feel less worried/ more accepting of myself. Thanks.