LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared Of The Dark

Is anyone else here genuienly afraid of the dark? I've always been afraid of the dark for some reason. I refuse to go downstairs without my puppy (no, not a stuffed dog, a real one :rolleyes: ) or a big light. Even in bed I have to have my puppy with me, or else I have to put my head under the covers to fall asleep. The T.V. in my room serves as basically a big night-light. So I was wondering, am I the only one...? Personally I think an 18 year old being scared of the dark is kinda strange... :blush:

--Brandon

Not scared of the dark itself, more of what could happen because I can't see in the dark.

I would hate to count how many times toes got banged pretty good, tripped and fell flat on my face, the cat made some noise that made me just about jump right out of my skin, exc.

All because it was eerily quiet, and I could not see anything at all.

from what i understand i have better dark vision then most, i can see perfectly fine whatever the light with very little adjustment time so i actually feel safer in the dark. maybe i'm just a naturally noctournal person, when i don't have anything to do in the morning i usually stay up till 5 am ish just because i like the privacy i get when everyone else is asleep.

from what i understand i have better dark vision then most, i can see perfectly fine whatever the light with very little adjustment time so i actually feel safer in the dark. maybe i'm just a naturally noctournal person, when i don't have anything to do in the morning i usually stay up till 5 am ish just because i like the privacy i get when everyone else is asleep.

Ironically, I'm a nocturnal person, too! I'm usually up 'till 5 or 6 so I can be alone... too bad I can't leave my room! :lol:

--Brandon

Is anyone else here genuienly afraid of the dark? I've always been afraid of the dark for some reason. I refuse to go downstairs without my puppy (no, not a stuffed dog, a real one :rolleyes: ) or a big light. Even in bed I have to have my puppy with me, or else I have to put my head under the covers to fall asleep. The T.V. in my room serves as basically a big night-light. So I was wondering, am I the only one...? Personally I think an 18 year old being scared of the dark is kinda strange... :blush:

--Brandon

Yeah, a 23 year old in a wet diaper with a pacifier and a stuffed wolf is kinda strange too. Join the damn club!

Yeah, a 23 year old in a wet diaper with a pacifier and a stuffed wolf is kinda strange too. Join the damn club!

I didn't mean to anger, or upset anyone, I just wanted to know if anyone else here had this problem... Sorry if I offended you, or anyone else with this post.

--Brandon

--Brandon

Well, i like the dark its soothing! Relaxing! But i don't like the dark when i have to get some where and can't see shit in front of me XD i can't say i'm afraid of the dark but some times the eeriness tends to destroy my rationality and make me fall into somewhat of a uncomfortable feeling, but nothing a bit of music can't fix :3 try it music totally gets my attention off of the dark that surrounds me.

i had a fear of elementary school food, but that was probably for a reason.

:roflmao:

Necros~

I didn't mean to anger, or upset anyone, I just wanted to know if anyone else here had this problem... Sorry if I offended you, or anyone else with this post.

--Brandon

Oh, no, I'm not mad. I'm just pointing out that you are amongst weirdos here.