LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New family rp (private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

puts the stroller down and buys the kids a toy each and I turn to my wife "I was thinking we could take them to McDonalds as a treat? don't worry, I can change them if they need it and you can go shopping?"

I look at Ashley "I will take him, we will meet you back here shortly okay, we wont be long" I say taking Alexander's hand "Come on little man" I say as I take the diaper bag as well.

Ashley smiled as her little boy and husband walk away. She pushed the stroller into a baby store. She picked up some pull ups and diapers for Alex. She then picked up more diapers for Grace. She also picked up wipes and powder and diaper rash cream. She got some teething jell for Grace and teething toys. She got some bibs for Alex and sippy cups. She got more of Graces favorite baby snacks. She also ordered a double stroller and toddler bed to be delieved to the house. She checked out and went back and sat down pushing the stroller back and forth to keep Grace asleep.

(Diapers are fir night time use only in Alexander's case.)

I go in and release my bladder into the toilet before wiping my willy, pulling my triusers up,flushing and coming out, I wash my hands in the sink and then we go back to where Ashley and Grace are.

I order myself a cheeseburger meal and I pay for it "go and sit down honey. I'll bring it over. There is a okay area. They can play in there while their food is being cooked"