LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New family rp (private)

BabyWarlock

I've never done a family roleplay before and so I'd like to try one. I do not want this rp to be one liners one 3-4 entences at least. I'm looking for a mother and father, but if no one wants to I'll do the father also an oldest child preferrably a girl and definetely over 14

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be the dad, Dan aged 34, he loves spending time with his family but is a hard worker and always makes sure he is home in time so he can help put the kids to bed and spend some time with them.

Grace wakes up hearing movement. She doesn't know if it's her daddy or her brother. She starts crying as she wants out of her crib. She is completely soaked. She calls out trying to get someone's attention.

Ashley was sleeping that morning as she normally did. She didn't hear Grace wake up as she normally didn't notice how early Grace woke up.

Alexander sighs his little aister was up and that meant she was gonna come downstaira to bother him and his Dad would probably nag him. He made himself a bpwl of cereal and went to the table.

I open the diaper and wave my hand and smile "stinky diaper!" he says as he tries not to gag and grabs the wipes and begins cleaning her up.

"Feel better sweetie?" I ask her as I tickle her tummy

"I love you too, even if you have stinky diapers"