LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

"I love my Mommy! She's never mean to me and she doesn't make fun of me when I do baby things like wet my pants or suck my thumb. She told me that I shouldn't suck my thumb in front of other kids because they might make fun of me. She never scolds me when I do it though. I'm sorry you wet your pants earlier today. I do it too. I did it at my old school, and they weren't very nice to me. Mommy doesn't let anyone tease me." Mary said.

Mary started digging in the sand with her hands.

Jessica noticed a small puddle under Callie.

"Stand up, Callie." Jessica ordered.

Callie did as she was told and Jessica took her arm, turning her around. She felt Callie's bottom.

"You wet your pants, didn't you? Don't try to deny it. You said you sat in a spilled drink back by the swings, but if that's the case, why are you sitting in a puddle right now?" Jessica asked, still holding Callie's arm.

"But-" Callie said.

"Hush. There's no use denying it. The puddle on your seat and your wet pants are all the evidence I need. You know the rules. You all signed them. Wetting your pants is cause for immediate demotion to baby status, or dismissal from the group immediately." Jessica reminded Callie.

"But it's just water! I swear it is! I should know if I peed my pants!" Callie cried.

Jessica frowned at Callie. She was about to tell her that she was going to be Jessica's baby when she saw something rolling on the ground. She looked and saw that it that it was a water toy, still half filled with water. She looked up to see where it had come from and saw Stacy. A light bulb went off in Jessica's head. She looked over at Callie's pants and then at Stacy.

"Stacy, get over here." Jessica said sternly.

Mary shrugged her shoulders.

"At least I know I'll be treated good by my mommy. I have to wet my pants on purpose at home sometimes, My real mommy's boyfriend makes me wet my pants and shames me for doing it. I don't think Rebecca, I mean mommy, will shame me if she tells me to wet my pants." Mary said.

Mary looked at Lacey when she said that Callie wanted her to wet her pants.

"Go ahead and do it for your mommy. Nobody is watching. Just relax and wet your pants. Make your mommy happy." Mary said.

Jessica shook her head.

"I let Rebecca have Mary because the teacher seated her next to her, and Mary took to Rebecca right away. If you just had been patient, I would have found a baby for you. But you decided to take matters into your own hands. You broke one of the rules for doing it. I don't have a choice, effective immediately you are now my baby. The bathroom is off limits unless I take you there. You know all the rules that the babies are expected to follow. You will obey me when I tell you to do something. Lacey and Mary are now you're equal." Jessica said.

"I want you to apologize to Callie for pulling this stunt, then you are going to wet your pants for mommy, is that understood?" Jessica told Stacy, holding her arm.

Mary thought about it then nodded.

"I wet my pants earlier too. You did it twice though, I think. We can wet our pants at the same time. That's what our mommy's want and we want to be good girls for our mommy's, right?"

Mary moved over and sat next to Lacey. She took Lacey's hand and concentrated. She felt pee wanting to come out. She looked over at Lacey to see if she had started wetting yet.

Callie frowned and shook her head.

"What is she saying she is sorry about? She could be sorry she got caught. I want to hear a proper apology and I want to see her wet her pants. If I have to go around in wet pants then she should too." Callie said.

Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Since your just a baby who probably doesn't know how to apologized correctly, I'll tell you what to say. 'I'm sorry Miss Callie for squirting your seat with water and trying to make it look like you wet your pants. I'm clearly the baby who still wets her pants, and I hope you can forgive me.' Now go ahead and say that to Callie and you better sound sincere. I still have the paddle in my bag." Jessica said.

"Rebecca, why don't you go check on the other babies and make sure they aren't getting into mischief?" Jessica said.

Jessica sighed deeply.

"Well you did a pretty poor job of apologizing. Go ahead then, let's hear your apology. You'll be the same age as Lacey and Mary. After you apologize you will wet your pants. Do I make myself clear?" Jessica said looking at Stacy with her arms crossed.

Mary saw that Lacey was still having trouble peeing her pants. She wondered if if she wet her pants then Lacey would be able to. Mary had just let out a short spurt of pee into her panties when she saw Rebecca coming. She quickly stopped peeing.

"Hi mommy! Lacey's mommy wants her to pee her pants. She is having problems doing it, so I said I would wet my pants too if she wet hers. She still can't pee, mommy, but I just did a little bit." Mary said.

"Okay. That doesn't make it any better Stacy." Callie said.

"You may not have have any choice, Stacy. You now have the same status as Mary and Lacey. I don't make deals with them, so I am not making a deal with you. But we'll do this for the next week and see how you are behaving. You'll wear what I put on you, whether you complain or not. At least once a day, at recess or lunch you'll wet yourself on purpose. You'll be changed along side the other babies." Jessica said.

Jessica finished spraying Stacy, then put the water toy away.

"Why don't you go play with the other babies?" Jessica said, patting Stacy on the head.

Mary thought about it.

"Can you take off my jeans first? I don't want to get them wet." Mary asked looking up at Rebecca.

Mary pouted a bit when Rebecca said she couldn't take her jeans off outside. She didn't see any kids around and she didn't care if any of the girls she was with saw her in just her panties. However Rebecca was her mommy so what she said went. She nodded at her.

Mary saw Stacy as Lacy talked to her.

"Yeah, I would like that." Mary said to Lacey.

Mary then saw that Stacy had wet pants. She went over to Rebecca.

"Mommy! Stacy has wet pants! did she pee herself? I thought she was supposed to be a big girl?" Mary asked.

Rebecca turned and looked at Stacy.

"Well, it looks like she's behaving a little younger than you two, if she's peeing her pants."

Rebecca sighed.

"Stacy, come here.

Mary looked in awe as Rebecca explained and heard Stacy be called one of the little ones, just like Stacy and herself.

Mary let Rebecca take her hand and went with her to the bathroom. She held her pee inside her, her panties only slightly damp.

Callie stood with Jessica.

"I guess I'll go get changed as well. Can you go to lost and found and find me something to wear?"

Rebecca saw Callie's pants when she came into the bathroom, and by the way that Stacy was also wet, but only Stacy losing her rights as a big kid, she though maybe Callie's wet pants had something to do with Stacy.

Callie nodded to Rebecca.

"Sure thing. Come on honey."

Callie took Lacey's hand and took her inside a stall. She listened to Lacey.

"Alright, we can try that. If you want, I can step outside the stall for a few minutes if you would like, if it will make it easier, too." Callie said.

Callie removed Lacey's pants, leaving her in just her panties. She lifted lacey on the toilet.

Lacey nodded.

"That will help a lot more than wetting my panties, but if you want, I'll still wet my panties for you since I can't pee in front of you.

Mary plugged her ears up when Rebecca told her not to listen. She started peeing.

Callie looked down as Rebecca asked about her pants.

"She was really upset when she saw my pants are wet. Jessica was getting ready to demote me in status when she found out the real culprit was little Stacy here. She made her apologize to me, then sprayed her pants with water "

"By the way, I'm not the only one she owed an apology to. Ask her what she did to Mary."

Callie stepped back in the stall and smiled at Lacey.

Mary frowned as Stacy explained and apologized to her. She looked back at Rebecca.

"Mommy, does that mean Stacy is littler than Lacey and me?" Mary wondered.

"Can I get off the toilet now, mommy? I'm done going pee." Marry asked.

Callie smiled when Lacey said she had peed her panties. She clapped her hands and picked Lacey up. She felt her panties.

"I knew you could do it, baby. Let's go show Rebecca and everyone else your wet panties."

Callie kissed Lacey's cheek and set her down. She took Lacey's hand and led her from the stall.

Jessica came in the bathroom with dry clothes for Callie, and had even picked up something for Mary and Label to wear.

Mary smiled at Rebecca.

Mary listened to Rebecca talk to her about Stacy. Mary slipped her thumb in her mouth and then pulled it out again.

"See mommy? I can take my thumb out when I want, can't I? Stacy can't do that. Mommy, is Stacy's mommy going to make her wear diapers since she can't use the potty like me and Lacey?"

Mary looked down after Rebecca put her dry panties on her.

"Thank you, mommy."

Jessica smiled down at Lacey.

"Of course, honey. Wet panties are yucky, aren't they? Aren't you glad you have a nice mommy and aunties who will change you so you don't get a rash?"

Jessica slipped the wet panties off of Lacey, then led her over to the sink and cleaned her up. She showed Lacey the white cotton panties.

"I hope these fit you. If not I have a safety pin I can use to make them fit."

Jessica held the panties out for Lacey to step into.