LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Mary Collins stepped off the school bus glad to be away from school. It had been her first day of sixth grade, officially a middle schooler. It had been hectic as she had never had to change classes before now. She didn't like they only gave her five minutes between classes to go to the bathroom if she needed to and get to class. Some of her classes were in different buildings or different ends of the same building and she had difficulty making it to some of her classes on time. She was picked on by some of the older girls because of her size. She looked like she belonged in elementary school still.

Mary trembled as Steve talked to her. As he started walking toward her she wet her panties a bit more. She felt a little trickle on the top of her thighs. She didn't correct him about her age as she was too intimidated. She listen to him put down her mother.

Mary felt really small in Steve's arms. She blushed as he patted her bottom, sure he would discover her wet panties, but he didn't say anything. She was glad when he set her back down on the ground, pulling her dress up a bit and then letting it go as she was let go.

Anne was watching Mary and saw her wetting her pants. She was too afraid of what Steve would do if she went over and tried to help her daughter.

Mary kept picking up the toys, leaking pee as she did. She finally got the last toy in the bag and stopped to look around. She pressed her legs together to try to stop herself from peeing. Without thinking, she slipped her hand under her dress and pressed her fingers against her crotch. When Steve started talking to her she turned and looked at him, leaving her hand where it was for a few seconds before taking it out. She blushed as he asked if she knew what she did wrong. She was too embarrassed to say anything and slipped her finger in her mouth again and looked at Steve.

Anne looked down as Steve kept berating her for not teaching Mary the basic skills. She didn't answer him because whatever she would say he would come back at her for. She knew Mary was wetting out of fear of disobeying Steve. She stood up and went over to the closet and started pulling clothes out and packing it in the boxes. She listened to Steve as she did it.

"You're right, honey. I should have taught Mary better. I tried hard to raise her right but apparently I did it wrong. I-i guess I need to be punished so I can learn to do better." Anne replied, lowering her head.

Mary watched and listened to Steve chastise his mother. She kept sucking on her finger and pressed her hand against her dress over her crotch. She had finished emptying her bladder on the floor. She felt just like a toddler who had peed her pants in front of her mommy even though the potty was close by. Her legs shook and tears came to her eyes as she was helpless to help her mother.

Mary blushed as Steve picked her up like a toddler again. She kept sucking her finger as he patted her bottom and talked to her.

"No sir. I'm not a toddler, I'm a big girl. It was naughty to wet my panties. I couldn't help it, it just came out." Mary sniffled.

Anne put out her hands to take Mary but Steve only let her feel her dress. She could smell Mary and felt sorry for her. She nodded when Steve told her he was going to take her to the bathroom.

"Thank you. She needs to be washed up. Do you want me to keep packing up her clothes?" Anne asked.

Mary blushed as Steve said he was going to wash her. She didn't want him to see her private area. Her mother had taught her that no one was supposed to see or touch her down there unless it was her mother. Now Steve was going to do both if he gave her a bath. She listened as he asked her if she had peed her pants at school. She blushed and looked down. She shook her head. She was embarrassed that he thought she would pee her pants in school.

Anne nodded her head as Steve told her not to leave the room. She went back to packing up boxes.

Mary let Steve take her to the bathroom. It had been a few years since anyone had carried her in their arms. Her father had stopped doing it when Mary was four as she had got too big for him to carry. When they reached the bathroom Steve put her on the floor. She watched as he started to fill the tub.

She blushed when he told her to undress unless she wanted to be treated like a baby. She definitely didn't want that. She hesitated, not wanting to be naked in front of Steve. She nodded that she understood she would be punished if she wet her pants again. She slowly pulled her dress over her head, revealing her body to Steve. She kept her wet panties on though, putting her hand on the front of them. She didn't want Steve to see her privates and was hoping he wouldn't make her take them off in front of him.

"I can wash myself, Mister Steve." Anne said, hoping she could convince him to let her do it.

Mary looked down as Steve told her she couldn't wash herself, making her out to be little more than a toddler who still pees herself and needs someone else to clean her up. That's exactly how she felt right now. She saw him looking her over but made no attempt to cover up.

Steve started with her hair.

He poured water over her head a few times to get her hair wet, then he started to soap it up.

"You are going to have to learn to do this yourself, but I'm going to have to do it for you until then.

Mary sat still not wanting to get Steve upset by moving around in the tub. She nodded when he said he was going to teach her how to take a bath. She had never washed her own hair, her mother still coming in and washing it for her.

Steve came into the room just as Anne pulled the shirt on her daughter.

He sighed.

"That's why she doesn't even know how to dress herself," he said.

Anne frowned when Steve chastised her for helping Mary get dressed. She didn't think it was that big of a deal but didn't say anything

Anne nodded when Steve told her to put Mary in the car. She led Mary out of the room, giving her a pat on her bottom. She took her out to car Stried the door. Finding it open she held it so Mary could get in the car. She waited for Mary to sit up, then pulled her seat belt across her and fastened it for her. Mary smiled at her mother and looked around the car. It was her first time in Steve's car. She felt a bit thirsty and hungry but decided not to say anything, afraid of making Steve mad.

Anne closed the car door and stood next to the car, not sure what to do next. She was afraid to get in the car, thinking that Steve would tell her that he wanted her to wait outside the car. Her stomach was in knots as Steve was making her second guess all of her decisions.She took her cell phone out of her purse and started looking at the apps as she waited for Steve to finish loading the car.

Anne blushed as Steve asked if she was getting in the car. She didn't say anything as she opened the door and got in. She fastened her seat belt.

Mary smiled at Steve when he said he would take her to Mcdonald's. She rarely got to go out and eat.

"Yes sir. Thank you." Mary said.

Anne nodded in agreement. it had been awhile since she had eaten last.

They drove down into the growing darkness for about thirty minutes when Steve found a McDonalds and pulled over.

"I don't want Mary spilling anythng in the car, so we are going inside to eat.

Anne hadn't gone to the bathroom since just after lunch and now her bladder was nearly full. Steve had made her stay with him while he packed up the house and wouldn't let her go the bathroom at all. As they drove to Mcdonald's Anne pressed her legs together and tried not to think about it. She would ask Steve if it would be okay for her to use the bathroom at Mcdonald's. She felt a little relieved when he parked the car in the Mcdonald's parking lot and he said they were going in. Her hopes were dashed when he said they would have to sit at a table and wait for him to order the food then bring it back.

Anne helped Mary out of the car and took her hand as they walked into the restaurant. Neither one was familiar with the menu so they took a minute to look at the board before giving Steve their orders. Mary smiled when Steve said she could have apple pie.

"Thank you, Steve. May I have a happy meal with chicken nuggets and a coke to drink?" Mary asked.

"I would like a cheeseburger, fries and a coke please." Anne said.

When they had given Steve their order they sat down at the table he had told them to. Anne crossed her legs and pressed her hands against her crotch trying to keep from peeing. She hoped that Steve would be back right away with their food, but she saw there was a line at the counter and it wasn't moving fast.

Mary looked around the restaurant, noticing how many people there were in there.

Anne struggled to keep her pee from coming out, but felt a spurt of pee into her pants. She pulled her hand away from her crotch and clamped her legs together. More pee spurted into her pants and she started moving her legs in a desperate attempt not to have a full on accident. She didn't see Steve coming over to the table as she was concentrating on not wetting herself.

Mary saw Steve with her happy meal and saw he had got her milk to drink instead of soda. She frowned a little and waited for him to bring the food to the table and set it out for them.