LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Mary looked down and a tear came to her eye.

"That's what they called me at my old school too. They used to check me to see if I was wearing a diaper after I came back from getting a change at the nurse's office. Kids can be so mean sometimes. I'm glad I have you all to protect me here." Mary said.

Mary went back to coloring the picture.

"Well, no one better ask you about wearing a diaper here, or call you names or they will be the ones in the baby place," Rebecca said.

Mary nodded her head.

"Thank you mommy. That makes me feel a lot better."

Mary looked at the other girls and smiled.

She thought it was funny to think of the other girls as her aunties, even though she referred to Rebecca as her mommy.

"I agree with Rebecca. Anyone who teases or makes fun of little Mary for wetting her pants or anything else she does, is in real danger of joining our little group. I'm looking for a little girl of my own to take care of," Jessica said.

Mary stopped coloring when the teacher stopped reading and started talking about voices or something. She giggled a little, thinking a story had real voices and could talk to her. She didn't really understand and would have to ask her mommy later.

Jessica saw Stacy look away and smiled. She started to imagine Stacy as her little girl, having little accidents and needing to be changed by her.

Mary yawned a little, feeling bored since she didn't understand what the teacher was saying.

Rebecca noticed Mary yawning and looking bored.

She wrote her a note.

-If you don't get this, we can talk about it at recess.

Mary saw Rebecca put a piece of paper on her desk. She read the note then smiled at Rebecca, nodding her head.

Mary tried to pay attention to the teacher but she was sleepy and started to nod off at her desk. She laid her head down on her desk. She put the tip of her thumb against her mouth, but didn't slip it inside.

Jessica made notes about what she was going to write about. Callie made notes as well, but was looking forward to recess where she could see Lacey again.

Eventually, it was time for recess again.

Stacy got up and ran towards the bathroom.

Rebecca went over to Mary and gently shook her to wake her.

"It's recess time, honey.

Mary watched as Rebecca drew the picture. She still had trouble knowing what to do but she figured Rebecca would help her. Mary bit her lip as Rebecca started reading the information.

Callie smiled at Lacey.

"I'm glad you do, honey. I know it's embarrassing to have potty accidents in your pants, isn't it?" Callie said. "Why isn't your thumb in your mouth? You're making mommy sad."

Callie carried Lacey out of the classroom and went to the bathroom. She checked to make sure the bathroom was empty, then took Lacey into a stall. She tugged down Lacey's pants and panties and lifted her onto the toilet.

"Just relax, baby. There is no rush. Let the pee come out." Callie cooed, running her fingers over Lacey's thighs.

Rebecca patiently explained to Mary, that she was going to show her "voice" by drawing each scene and just writing dialog on the bottom of each page.

Mary looked at the drawings as Mary talked to her.

"So it is something like comics in the newspaper, but instead of little bubbles, you write what they are saying underneath?" Mary asked.

"Alright, I'll see if my mommy and Steve will let me come over." Mary said, although she doubted it.

Callie gave Lacey a kiss on the cheek.

"It's okay baby, but try not to forget again, okay?"

Callie sighed.

Rebecca smiled.

"Maybe if you let me talk to your parents, they will understand that this homework is important, and then they will let you come over?" she suggested.

"Maybe," Mary said.

Callie smiled at Lacey.

"Why don't you wet your pants at recess? Then I can change you before you go back to class?" Callie suggested.

Callie led Lacey out to the playground and took her over to the swing.

"You're right, but if you don't use the potty, then the only other choice is to wet your pants. You know we would do our best to keep anyone outside of our group from seeing you wet your pants. Don't you trust your mommy?" Callie wondered.

Mary stood up, wanting to out to the playground.

Jessica came over to Rebecca.

"Why don't you take Mary outside? Maybe Lacey and Mary can play with each other."

Callie smiled at Lacey. She watched her sit on the swing and try to pee.

"You need to learn to pee when mommy is watching, baby. It's my job to keep an eye on you, but I guess I can read or something for a few minutes, but you need to hurry up. The other girls will be out here in just a few minutes and I hope you are wet by then.." Callie said.

Callie took a book out and sat down on a bench. She looked down and started to read.

Mary held Rebecca's hand as they walked out to the playground.

"Mommy, I hope I don't fall off the swing this time. That was scary this morning." Mary said.

Callie looked up from her book as Stacy talked to her.

"It's alright. I was just trying not to watch Lacey for a few minutes so she could wet her pants." Callie explained.

Mary smiled at Rebecca.

"I would like that. I want to play with Lacey, and the sand box sounds nice and safe."

Callie smiled at Rebecca, then down at Mary.

"That sounds like a good idea. Lacey would like that, I think."

Callie stood up to go get Lacey when she felt a wet spot on her pants. She brushed her hand against her bottom.

"Oh dear, I must have sat down in something wet. I hope it was just water."" Callie said.

Callie sniffed her hand.

"There isn't any smell, so it must be water. Someone must have spilled their drink before I sat down."

Callie walked over to the swing and looked down at Lacey.

"If you haven't wet your pants yet, stop trying. Rebecca would like you and Mary to play in the second grader's sandbox.

"Yes baby, I think that would be a great idea." Callie said, hugging Lacey.

Callie carried Lacey over to the sandbox and lowered her into it before sitting down herself. She didn't notice the water on the seat.

Mary climbed into the sandbox and Smiled at Lacey. She sat down next to her and gave Lacey a hug. "HI. do you like having Callie as your mommy?" Mary asked.

Jessica sat down as well and smiled as Mary hugged Lacey. She hadn't seen Stacy getting the seat where Callie sat down wet.

Lacey smiled and nodded.

"She's kind of strict sometimes, but she means well and always protects me."

She looked up at her mommy.

"What about Rebecca?