LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Jessica smiled and watched Callie lift Lacey off of Stacy's lap and gave her a kiss.She set her down on the floor and held her hand until Stacy stood up and handed her over.

"Be a good girl for Stacy, baby. If you give her any problems at all, and I will have to give you spanks." Callie warned.

Callie stepped in front of Stacy and Lacey and Jessica, Rebecca and Mary stood behind them as they left the lunch room. They walked to the nearest bathroom which wasn't far away, and Callie went inside to scare any girls who might have been in there out. She came back and nodded to Stacy.

"The coast is clear" Callie announced.

The girls all went in to drop off Lacey, and while they waited, Rebecca turned to Jessica.

"Jessica, did you see Stacy's pants?

Jessica listened to Rebecca.

"Well you may be right, but I think we should give her the benefit of the doubt. I will keep my eye on her and notice if she does wet herself. As you know, wetting your pants means an immediate demotion." Jessica said.

"Why don't we take Mary back to the classroom and leave Lacey to Stacy and Callie?" Jessica told Rebecca.

She looked down at Mary and smiled. Mary smiled back at her.

Callie ran to the lost and found and started looking through the clothes. She found a pair of small yellow panties that looked like they would fit Lacey, but didn't see any jeans that would fit. She got a pair of brown shorts and a white tee shirt. She hurried back to the bathroom and went inside. She saw Stacy had Lacey mostly undressed.

"Alright. I guess it comes with taking care of babies. Sooner or later you will get peed on. At least you didn't wet yourself." Callie said, laughing.

Callie turned and looked at Lacey.

"Alright, baby girl. How far did she get with you? I see you don't have any pants on, so that's a good start. How about we get your shirt off too? Hold your arms way up high for mommy," Callie said, putting her hands on the bottom of Lacey's shirt.

Mary took Rebecca's hand and smiled at her.

"Mommy, can I draw a picture when we get back to class?""

Mary nodded.

"Okay mommy. I don't like having accidents. They're yucky."

Mary smiled when Rebecca rubbed her back.

"Alright, I'll give you my notebook. You can check my work. I don't know how good I did though." Mary said.

Once they were back at the class, Mary got her notebook and handed it to Rebecca. She sat down and took out her crayons and a large piece of paper and started drawing.

Callie tugged off Lacey's top and saw the Garfield undershirt. She tugged it off as well and sniffed it to see if it had got wet. It seemed okay so she set it aside.

"I like watching Garfield. He sure is a lazy cat and loves lasagna. Do you like lasagna?" Callie asked.

"You're welcome baby. I love taking care of you."

Mary drew four stick figures and two smaller stick figures being held by two of the stick figures. She had them standing in grass with trees around them and a building in the background.

Callie rinsed out the washcloth several times as she washed Lacey.

"You can tell your mommy and daddy you were outside at recess playing with your new friend Mary and wasn't paying attention. You fell into a large puddle of water that was in the grass that you couldn't see until you fell in it. All of your clothes got soaked, so you had to change. I think this will work for today. I am going to have to put all your clothes under the sink and get them wet so the story will be believable."

Callie smiled at Lacey as she washed her chest and her arms, lifting each arm to wash the armpits as well. It wasn't really necessary since the pee hadn't got up that far, but Callie was enjoying washing Lacey. Callie playfully tugged on Lacey's hands, but didn't try to pull her fingers from her mouth.

"It's going to be okay baby." Callie said.

Mary blushed as Rebecca compared her drawing to that of a kindergartner. She let herself be lifted onto Rebecca's lap and slipped her thumb in her mouth as Rebecca showed her how to draw better figures. She whined a little bit and looked at Rebecca.

"I've always drawn people like I did now. Can you draw a picture for me to color?" Mary asked.

"I thought so too, but like I said, it will only work for today. I don't think your mommy and daddy would believe you fell in a puddle every day. If you keep having accidents, I will come up with a way that they won't find out." Callie told Lacey.

Callie finished washing Lacey and dried her off. She picked up the shirt she had got in lost and found and slipped it over Lacey's head. She pulled Lacey's fingers out of her mouth, gently, and worked her hands through the sleeves. She tugged the shirt down then picked up the panties. She unfolded them and held them in front of Callie to step into.

Callie put the panties and pants on Lacey and then gave her a hug. She put her shoes and socks on her as well.

"Don't worry, baby. You do exactly what I tell you and you won't get in trouble with your parents, or the group."

Callie adjusted Lacey's clothes and picked up her wet things. She rinsed them out in the sink and wrung them out. She put the wet clothes in a plastic bag.

"There we go. It's a shame you fell in the puddle at recess, isn't it?" Callie said, smiling at Lacey.

"Thank you!" Mary said around her thumb at Rebecca's offer.

Mary kept her thumb in her mouth and bounced a little on Rebecca's lap out of excitement. She thought the picture Rebecca was drawing was very good compared to her own.

"Yes it is. I was about to tell you I was taking you back to your class." Callie said.

Callie took Lacey's hand and walked out of the bathroom with her and walked to the third grade classroom. She stopped outside the door and knelt down in front of Callie.

"Thank you for being such a good girl for mommy. I'll be back at recess to get you. Now where am I going to find you and what will you be doing?" Callie asked.

Mary took the picture and set it on the desk in front of her. She picked up the picture she had drawn and showed it to Rebecca again.

"This was supposed to be us. See? There's you, mommy, and Callie, and Jessica and Stacy. I'm in your arms and baby Lacey is in her mommy's arm. I'm sorry I didn't do a very good job."

Mary started to cry and threw the picture on the floor. She buried her head on her desk.

Mary listened to Rebecca and let her rub her back for a couple of minutes. Finally she sat up and took the picture that Rebecca had drawn and started to color it.

"Okay mommy. Maybe tomorrow?" Mary said, sniffling.

Callie blushed, forgetting what grade Lacey was in. She took her hand and led her down to the fourth grade classroom.

"Be waiting for me right here at recess, baby." Callie said. "Don't pay attention if anyone starts teasing you for peeing your pants. I want you to tell mommy if anyone does that though."

Callie opened the door so Lacey could go in her classroom.

Callie walked back to her class and took her seat she looked over and saw Mary coloring and smiled.

Jessica nodded at everyone when the entered the room.

Mary worked on her picture for a few more minutes, then looked at the clock.

"Mommy, I don't think I'll be able to finish this picture today during lunch. Can I work on it later?" Mary asked.

Jessica smiled as Rebecca put Mary down in her desk and put her paper in front of her to keep coloring. Mary nodded and picked up a red crayon. She got ready to color and looked up at Rebecca.

"What is he going to read to us? Is it important? Should I be paying attention?" Mary asked, worried she might miss something important.

Mary put the crayon next to her mouth as she waited for answer.

Mary listened as Rebecca told her what the teacher read to them.

"I think I used to watch a tv show like that with my mommy. It was called Little House something, I don't remember what for sure. The oldest daughter was Mary though and I always imagined that was me." Mary said.

Mary started coloring again, but looked up when Stacy asked if the teacher read to her after lunch at the old school.

"Nuh-uh. We just had our usual lessons. If we wanted to read there were books in the back of the room." Mary said.

She went back to coloring.

Mary frowned at Stacy.

"Just because I wet my pants sometimes, even at my old school, doesn't make me a baby. Does it mommy?" Mary asked, sniffling.

Jessica looked sternly at Stacy.

"That was uncalled for Stacy. We don't tease or call names. Now settle down, please." Jessica said.