LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Mary stood up and took Rebecca's hand. She stood there waiting as Rebecca talked to Jessica and the others. Finally she was led to the bathroom. She didn't notice Rebecca staring at the girls but saw them leave. She rubbed the front of her jeans. She listened to Rebecca.

"Uh-huh. I pee in front of mommy all the time when we are out, and Steve watched me yesterday and I went. I really need to pee now, so I don't think I will have any trouble peeing in front of you." Mary said.

Mary looked down and started fumbling with the front of her jeans, trying to get them undone so she could pull them down.

Callie smiled back at Lacey.

"That's right. You're mommy's special baby, aren't you? You are eating your lunch all gone for mommy, and you aren't fussing too much about being wet. You couldn't help it, could you baby? Mommy is not mad at all that you are wet." Callie kept cooing at Lacey.

Jessica nodded at Rebecca when she asked them to watch Mary's food. She watched Callie feed Lacey.

"Callie, why don't you tuck a napkin in Lacey's shirt? That way if any food spills we can keep her clothes from getting stains on them." Jessica ordered.

"Good idea." Callie said.

Callie set the spoon down and picked up a napkin. She unfolded it and tucked it in the neck of Lacey's shirt.

"There we go, baby. That will do for today, but I think tomorrow mommy will bring a bib for Lacey to wear at lunch to keep her clothes clean. Would baby like that?" Callie cooed, starting to feed Lacey again.

Mary put her hands down as Rebecca unfastened her jeans. She felt Rebecca pushing against her stomach, and a tiny bit of pee spurted into her panties. It was only enough to get the inside of her panties wet, then she was able to stop it.

"Mommy, Hurry! I just peed a little and I am not sure I can hold it much longer." Mary whined.

Rebecca smiled and rubbed her back as she started to unzip her pants.

"It's okay, honey. If you pee your pants, we can take care of you with lost and found clothes.

Mary listened to Rebecca, nodding in agreement that she didn't want to go back to the nurse today. When Rebecca tugged her pants and panties down, then lifted her up onto the toilet, Mary started to pee right away, almost before she sat down. She looked down at her panties as Rebecca examined them, seeing only a small wet spot inside her panties that wouldn't be noticeable through her jeans. When Rebecca asked why wasn't she wearing diapers, Mary shrugged her shoulders. She pulled her thumb out of her mouth.

"I don't know. Steve is making me wear a diaper to bed tonight because I wet my bed last night. I guess if it would help keep my pants dry, then I would wear one at school. No one would know about the diapers would they?" Mary asked.

Callie smiled at Stacy and then Lacey after she slipped her thumb in her mouth.

"Go ahead and suck on it, baby. It won't do much good just sitting in your mouth, will it?" Callie said, wiggling Lacey's hand.

Mary nodded when Rebecca said no one would have known she wet her pants if she hadn't said something.

"I just felt it a little bit." Mary said.

She smiled when Rebecca hugged her, making her feel better.

"I know having a dry bed would be nice, and I am not really scared of wearing diapers to bed. I just wish Steve would be nicer about it. I can't help peeing in my sleep."

"Is that so? Most people who saw you right now would be hard pressed to see a big girl. I see a baby who has wet her pants and is sucking her thumb. Do big girls do that?" Callie said.

"Now Callie, be nice. Lacey is right. She isn't a real baby. She just had a couple of accidents. You don't need to talk to her that way." Jessica sad.

"Alright. Sorry Lacey." Callie said.

"He doesn't abuse me or anything like that. He just yells at me and my mommy for me wetting my pants and getting my clothes messy when I eat and not getting clean enough when I take my bath, so he gave me a bath last night to make sure I was clean." Mary said.

Mary shrugged her shoulders.

"Please don't tell anyone. I don't want Steve getting mad at my mommy or me if he thinks I told someone he was yelling at me." Mary asked.

Mary looked down as Rebecca came over and fastened her jeans.

"Yeah, I know, but I have a hard time buttoning my pants like this. I also can't tie my shoes. Steve put them on me this morning so he tied them. I usually wear shoes that fasten with velcro as they fasten easier."

Mary finished washing and drying her hands, then came over to Rebecca. She slipped her hand in Rebecca's hand to be taken back to the lunch room.

"Do I have to finish my lunch, mommy? I feel kind of full. I'll finish eating if you want me to though." Mary said.

"You're welcome, baby." Jessica said.

"Just remember why we are watching you. We don't want anyone making fun of you or teasing you. Your mommy, as well as the other girls deserve your respect and obedience. If they tell you to do something, you should do it without complaining. They have your best interest at heart." Jessica told Lacey.

Rebecca sighed.

"I won't tell anyone what we talked about, but if you come to school hurt in anyway other than peeing your pants, I'm telling a teacher who I think did it."

She put her hand around Mary's shoulder.

"It's not normal for a girl our age to not be able to do those things, though, Mary.

Mary nodded, glad that Rebecca wasn't going to tell anyone how she was being treated.

"Alright, you can tell a teacher if that happens." Mary agreed.

She looked down when Rebecca said she should now how to wash herself good and tie her shoes.

"No, mommy always did it for me, and she gave me baths. I'm not sure but I think

Jessica came over to Rebecca.

"Nothing's wrong. I think it's best that we take Lacey and get her changed, and they were waiting for you to get back. She has been in her wet pants far too long. How did everything go with Mary? Did you get her on the potty in time?" Jessica asked, smiling at Mary.

Mary blushed a little and squeezed Rebecca's hand.

Jessica looked down at Mary as Rebecca talked.

"My goodness. Those are basic skills. I remember my parents gave me a teddy bear that had clothes that needed to be buttoned, and had zippers and wore shoes that needed to be tied when I was five year old. By the time I entered first grade I was able to do all of those things. You are her caretaker, Rebecca. Maybe you can teach her those skills yourself, or we can see if we can find a bear like mine somewhere for her to practice on."

Jessica smiled at Mary.

"Don't worry, baby. We have your back. Someone will make sure you get to the potty and will help you tie your shoes and button your buttons until you learn how."

Mary smiled at Jessica.

"Thank you. I would like that. Sorry to be so much trouble for my mommy." Mary whimpered.

Jessica looked at Mary and then at Rebecca.

"How long has she been calling you mommy?"

"I think you should be helping her anyway she needs help. If she isn't wiping properly she could get a UTI. I've heard those are painful. If she doesn't wipe her bottom well, she could start smelling like poop. It's our job to keep other kids from making fun of her her isn't it? So yes, wipe her after she uses the potty." Jessica said.

Jessica knelt down in front of Mary.

"Baby, does your mommy still wipe your bottom at home?" Jessica said in a quiet voice.

"Uh--huh, especially when I poop." Answered Mary.

"Well your mommy here is going to wiping your bottom when you make pee pee or poopy in the potty starting right now." Jessica said.

"Okay, that's good." Mary said, nodding her head.

Jessica stood up and smiled at Rebecca.

"Okay, let's get this little one back to the lunch room."

"I would watch and make sure she wiping properly. If you think she needs help, then yes, help her." Jessica told Rebecca.

Jessica stepped over beside Mary and and took her free hand. They started walking back to the lunch room.

"I'll talk to Jessica when she gets back and I'll see what we can do. Don't fret, honey. We'll figure something out."

Rebecca nodded.

"Okay, I'll watch her closely."

She had her arm around Mary even as they got back to sit down.

Lacey nodded and looked over at the doorway just as the trio walked into the lunch room.

"Can I change my pants now?" she asked hopefully.

Jessica smiled at Lacey.

"Alright baby. I bet your bottom is feeling itchy and you are getting a case of diaper rash. Here is how we are going to do this. Stacy, you and Lacey are going to be in the middle with Callie walking in front of you. Rebecca, you bring Mary and you will walk with me behind Stacy and Lacey. Once we get to the bathroom, Callie will clear the bathroom out, and Stacy can take Lacey into the bathroom and clean her up. Callie can then go to lost and found and pick out some clothes and bring them back to the bathroom. Rebecca, we will take Mary back to the classroom to wait on the others. How does that sound?" Jessica asked.

Rebecca nodded.

"That sounds perfect, as always."

Lacey was glad it was time to get cleaned up, and so was Stacy.

"Wow, Stacy is soaked," Rebecca commented more towards Jessica than anyone else.