LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

"Alright, Rebecca." Mary replied.

Mary figured that if Rebecca wasn't there for some reason, Jessica would let one of the other girls take care of her if she needed it. She didn't mind Callie, but she was unsure of Stacy. She hadn't seen that much of her yet.

Callie looked up as Rebecca and and Mary stopped her.

"I took Lacey to the potty, but unfortunately she didn't pee, even though she said she had to. I finally took her to class and will try again at lunch."N

Callie sighed and nodded when Rebecca told her she was going to be in trouble with the teacher for being late.

"Not much I can do about it now. I better be getting back before things get worse." Callie said.

Callie looked at Mary and smiled.

"Where are you taking the little princess?" Callie asked Rebecca.

"Well, it appears that Lacey isn't the only one that had to pee, but rather than get us in trouble for being late, she just sat there and peed her pants at her desk.

"I wish Lacey had done that, but I guess Lacey is too big to be wetting her pants. I just wish she had peed in the potty, because now I am going to worry about her not having an accident until lunch time." Callie said.

Callie knelt down in front of Mary.

"Never be embarrassed about having an accident, honey. Not when you have someone like Rebecca taking care of you. At least you were lucky enough to get in our class this year," Callie said with a smile.

Mary listened to Callie and slipped her finger in her mouth. Callie gently reached over and tugged her finger out.

"That's a cute habit, Mary, but you probably should try only sucking your finger or thumb whenever you are around one of us girls. We can keep other kids from teasing you. Try hard to keep your thumb or finger out of your mouth when you are walking down the hall. I'm not your mommy, so you don't have to do as I say, but take it for what its worth. " Callie said.

Mary nodded, blushing. She wiped her finger on her dress and put her hand behind her. Callie

Mary listened to Rebecca and nodded.

"Yes I trust you. You've been very good to me. I don't think any of you girls would be mean about me wetting my pants. I was"ashamed and embarrassed when I first had my accident, but now you have made me feel a lot better." Mary said.

"I know I shouldn't suck my fingers or thumb, but sometimes I can't help it. It helps me calm down when I am upset or really nervous. I'll try not to do unless you say it's okay though." Mary said.

Mary let Rebecca take her to the nurse's office. She looked at the nurse as Rebecca explained that she had had an accident. Mary hesitantly let go of Rebecca's hand and started following the nurse. She took a look back at Rebecca and slipped her finger in her mouth again.

Mary smiled around her thumb as the nurse said Rebecca could clean her up and change her. She took Rebecca's hand and allowed herself be led to the bathroom. She took her thumb out for a few seconds to wave goodbye to the nurse.

Once they were in the bathroom Mary was glad when Rebecca told her to keep her thumb in her mouth for now. It made her feel better. It also made her feel better having Rebecca clean her up.

"How are you going to take my dress off if my thumb is in my mouth?" Mary said around her thumb, sounding like a toddler.

Callie entered the classroom and saw the teacher motioning to her and walked over to his desk.

"As you know I was taking Lacey back to her room. She needed to use the bathroom, so I took her there. That took a few minutes, so I barely got her to her class in time, which made me late coming back here. I am really sorry. It won't happen again, sir." Callie said.

Mary nodded and let Rebecca work on taking her dress off. She giggled when Rebecca took her thumb out long enough to pull the dress off, then put it back in her mouth. She looked down at her wet panties and without thinking used her free hand to rub her thumb over the panties.

"That's what mommy does when I have an accident." Mary said around her thumb.

Callie smiled at the teacher.

"Yes, that's the one. I think she still wets her pants, though I haven't found her wet yet. She still sucks her thumb as well, and she's afraid she will get teased. We don't care if she sucks her thumb around us." Callie answered.

"I will, sir. Thank you for understanding." Callie said, returning to her seat.

Mary nodded.

"No, I meant my mommy rinses my panties out when I have an accident. She is really nice to me." Mary said.

Mary let herself be dressed in the pink shirt, blue panties and jeans in front of the nurse. She felt a lot better. She held out her hand for Rebecca to take.

"What are you going to do with my wet things?" Mary asked, taking her thumb out of her mouth finally.

"Okay," Mary said.

Mary took Rebecca's hand and walked back to class with her. When she went in the room, she blushed slightly as she was led past the other students to her desk. She sat down and looked to see what everyone was reading.

Mary's stomach started growling as she was getting hungry.

Mary stayed in her seat the whole time until the teacher said they should line up for lunch. Mary started to feel like she needed to pee, but she didn't want to bother Rebecca to take her out of line to go to the bathroom. She stood up and waited for Rebecca to walk over to the line.

Callie couldn't wait to see Lacey. She planned on taking her to the bathroom right away. She thought Lacey would be desperate to pee now.

Jessica led her girls and Mary over to line up. She stayed in the back of the line, even though she could have forced the other fifth graders to let them move forward.

Rebecca smiled and rubbed Mary's back as they started for the lunch room.

In the lunch room, they could see Lacey sitting by herself away from her class, hoping the fifth graders were going to come and gather around her so no one else would see what was wrong with her pants.

Stacy kept looking at Mary wondering is she dared to make it look like she peed again or not.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy will get you cleaned up and changed. No one in your class needs to know what happened." Callie promised.

Callie rubbed Lacey's back and kissed her cheek.

Mary smiled as Rebecca picked her up and sat her on her lap. She couldn't think of a better place to be if she couldn't have a seat by herself. Mary wiggled a bit, trying to get comfortable. Her stomach rumbled loudly.

"I got a rumbly in my tummy," Mary said, giggling.

Callie looked at Stacy after she offered to hold Lacey during lunch.

"Thank you very much. That would be a big help." Callie said.

Callie put her hands around Lacey's waist and lifted her up. She brought her over to Stacy and sat her down on her lap.

"Tell Stacy thank you baby."

Jessica smiled as Callie set Lacey down.

"One of us can find Lacey something to wear in the lost and found while someone else cleans her up after we eat."

"I can help her clean up because I have to clean up too, since she's getting my pants wet," Stacy offered."

"Thank you, Stacy," Lacey said.

Rebecca smiled as Mary squirmed in her lap.

"Be a good girl and eat your food, honey."

Lacey pu her thumb near her mouth, but she hoped she was going to get to eat.

Stacy whispered something to Lacey who have her a puzzled look, but after a few minutes she nodded and waited to see if her mommy would let her eat before changing her.

"He's mommy's boyfriend. We live with him now. He can be mean sometimes but he is nice as well. I try to be a good girl for him, but sometimes he yells at me anyway." Mary said.

Mary looked over and saw how wet Lacey's pants were. She subconsciously reached down and pressed her fingers against her crotch. She heard Rebecca and Stacy talking about her and blushed. She didn't want to wet her pants, but she needed to pee. She looked up at Rebecca.

"Mommy, I need to pee." Mary said, not realizing she had called Rebecca mommy.

Callie picked up a napkin and wiped off Lacey's face and started feeding her again.

"Who's mommy's good little girl? You are!" Callie cooed.