LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Anne jumped a bit as Steve grabbed her hand, not expecting it. She held still as he took the toilet paper and stood up when asked, spreading her legs a bit. She was off balance and moved a bit, trying not to fall down. She flinched some as he seemed to wipe her extra hard, but didn't try to stop him.

"I'm sorry, Steve. I didn't mean to be bad. Please don't be mad at me." Anne said.

Anne was glad when he stopped wiping and picked up the panties. She lifted her feet so he could put them on her and finish getting her ready for bed.

"I'm trying to make good decisions, but nothing is working out for me." Anne said.

Anne let Steve put her pajamas on her and went with him to the bedroom. She got in bed and laid down, hoping tomorrow would be a better day. She wasn't sure what was in store but it had to be better than today.

Anne was still asleep as Steve got up to get ready.

Mary opened her eyes when Steve came in to wake her up. She felt him pulling off her panties. Her eyes went wide when he accused her of wetting the bed. She looked at the panties and they appeared to be wet.

"I don't know. I don't think so, but i was asleep. I may have," Mary whimpered.

Mary whimpered as Steve finished undressing her and then carried her to the bathroom, depositing her on the toilet. Her bladder was full, but with Steve standing there she had a bit of trouble getting started. She bit her lip and pushed. Finally she was able to start peeing, and once she started she emptied her bladder. When she was done, she looked up at Steve.

"I'm sorry Steve." Mary said.

Mary heard Steve say her mom and her were going to be wearing a diaper to bed.

"What? No! That's not fair. Don't make my mommy wear a diaper because I wet to bed." Mary said.

Mary let herself be transferred to the tub and let Steve wash her like a toddler. She whimpered and sniffled for a bit then stopped.

"Where am I going to school? Isn't my school too far for me to go to? I think it's in another school district." Mary asked.preddd

Anne woke up while Steve was washing Mary. She needed to pee. She got up and saw that Steve and Mary were in the bathroom. She frowned and went back to her bedroom. She sat down on the side of the bed and pressed her legs together trying not to leak.

"I can't help wetting the bed. I didn't know it was unhealthy." Mary said.

She flinched as he Washed her all over including her bottom. She thought it was clean back there but she guessed Steve didn't think so. She let him rinse her off and get her out of the tub.

Mary blushed when Steve told her he was enrolling her in a school that would be more appropriate for her because she peed her pants. She wondered how far back he was putting her. She walked to her room and put on a clean pair of panties as well as a dress and shoes and socks.

While she waited for Steve and Mary to finish in the bathroom, Anne had become desperate to pee. She felt some leak out. Just when she thought she was going to completely lose it, she heard Mary come out of the bathroom. Anne stood up and came out of her bedroom. She saw Steve in the bathroom still.

"Is it okay if I use the toilet? I need to pee, please." Anne asked.

Anne blushed but nodded her head. She moved past Steve as he moved away from the toilet and pulled her pajamas and panties down at the same time before sitting down.

"Alright I'll do that." Anne said.

She started to pee right away. When she was done, she took several sheets of toilet paper and made sure to wipe herself good. She stood up and pulled her pajamas and panties up, feeling a bit of wetness in the panties. She decided to wait until after Steve and Mary left to change and went out to the kitchen. Mary came out and sat down at the table.

Anne got a box of cereal, bowl, spoon and milk out and fixed Mary a bowl of cereal, setting in it in front of her. Mary started eating.

"Thank you mommy." Mary said.

Anne sat down at the table.

"You're welcome honey. Have a good day at school."

Steve let the young girl eat then he checked her clothes were on right that the dress was pulled down straight all around her and she had her socks and shoes on.

Mary blushed as Steve checked everything out, straightening her dress, adjusting her panties and her socks and fastening her shoes on her feet. She felt like a toddler that needed to be checked before leaving the house. She blushed again when she saw Steve come out of her room with spare clothes for her.

Mary went with Steve to the office and waited while he filled in the paperwork. When they went to the nurse's office she wanted to crawl in a hole and die from embarrassment. She had never wet her pants at school, or at least not for a long time, and the way Steve was talking he made it seem like she would wet every day.

Mary was glad when Steve finally left and she was taken to a fifth grade classroom. She was glad she was only being held back a grade. She didn't know far back Steve would make her go for wetting her pants.

Mary was taken into the classroom where the teacher greeted her. She nodded when the teacher pointed to a desk and took her seat. She straightened her dress and looked around the room. She saw the office worker and Mr. Greer talking and she guessed they were discussing her wetting her pants. Her face was flushed and she laid her had down on her desk.

While the teachers were talking, Robyn, a girl with long red hair, light freckles and brown eyes looked over at the new girl that sat down next to her.

"Are you coming here, now?

Mary sat up as the girl started talking to her

"My mom and I just moved in with her boyfriend last night. We used to live on the other side of the state. My name is Mary. What's yours?" Mary asked.

Mary looked over at Jessica. She was a tall girl with brown hair pulled back and held up with a barrette. There was a girl in every class that seemed to run things and it appeared that Jessica was the girl in this class.

When the teacher started talking about math Mary got out her notebook and started writing down what he was saying. Since she had already had this stuff last year, hopefully she would get better grades.

Mary frowned as Rebecca talked to her. Mary was pretty sure she had copied down the problem the right way. Rebecca seemed sincere though, so she was doubting herself. She followed along and when Rebecca was finished she nodded.

"I see now. That was pretty dumb of me, wasn't it. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I would have felt very foolish when we had a test and I got all the answers wrong for doing them the wrong way." Mary said.

Mary blushed when Rebecca asked her if she was sure she wasn't in the third grade. She was glad she didn't say kindergarten.

Mary smiled as Rebecca told her she wasn't dumb, just slow in math. She nodded when Rebecca told her to ask the teacher to have Rebecca be her tutor during class. It sounded like something she needed, especially during math.

Mary was looking down at her papers when Rebecca signaled Jessica. Callie saw the signal but she didn't really care as she had little Lacey. She couldn't wait until recess to baby her some more.

Mary listened to Stacy and looked over at the boys and nodded.

"I can't help that I'm short. My real daddy was short too. Mommy says it's in my genes. Thanks for the tip. I'll stay away from those boys. I don't like boys anyway. They are usually too rough." Mary said.

Mary didn't see Rebecca until she was standing right next to her. She smiled at her.

"I didn't have much choice. Mommy lost her job so we had to move. Steve said he would let us live with him so we moved last night. I haven't seen much except outside of a car window. It took a long time to get to school this morning. I don't have a watch but it seemed like hours." Mary said.

"Yeah, we could be out on the street." Mary agreed.

Mary was glad she was making friends. She thought it would be hard since she was so shy around people she didn't know. Jessica, Rebecca and the other girls were making it easy though.