LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Once he had her cleaned up from using the bathroom, he ran water for her.

Then, he started to wash her up like she was three years old, as always.

He finished cleaning her, then he smiled down at her.

"Play for a few minutes, and I'll come back and get you, baby.  I want to check on your mommy.  She should be about done pooping her pants by now.  She was a bad girl last night, so I made her hold it this morning, and I'm pretty sure she's getting close to an accident if she hasn't already started in her diaper."

He walked out of the bathroom to go find Anne.

Mary held still as Steve washed her. She nodded when he was finished and told her to play for a few minutes.

Anne was just about finished with breakfast. She had decided to just go ahead and poop in her diaper before starting on breakfast, as she knew Steve would be mad if she pooped at the table.

She stood at the table making sure everything was ready and waiting for Steve to bring Mary to the kitchen.

Steve came to the table, and he patted Anne on the bottom checking her.

"Did you poop your diaper, Anne?"

He then smiled and motioned for her to come to the bathroom.

As he took Anne into the bathroom, he got Mary out of the tub.

"You go ahead and go to your mom's room and wait for me.  I'll get you some clothes to put on in a minute.  I have to get your mom undressed first so she can take a bath."

"Anne, let's get you out of those filthy things, okay?"

Anne blushed as Steve patted her bottom to see if she had pooped. She didn't answer him, but followed him to the bathroom. 

Mary let Steve get her out of the tub. She nodded and left the bathroom, going to her old bedroom to wait.

"Yes sir."Anne said, waiting for Steve to undress her.

Steve smiled as the girls obeyed him.

"Good girl, Anne," he told her.  "You didn't act like an adult pooping your pants, but at least you didn't do it at the table where we eat like an animal, so good girl."

He hugged her as he reached down to pull down her pants.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up a bit before we run the bath," he told her.

He started to wipe her.

After about fifteen minutes of cleaning her off, he finally decided she was clean enough to run a bath for her.

"You go ahead and get in the tub now," he told Anne.  "I need to go get your daughter dressed before she gets too cold."

He then went to the bedroom to look for something for Mary to wear.  Of course, one of the things he reached for was a diaper for her because of their earlier discussion.

Anne let Steve clean her, then watched as he filled the tub. She nodded and stepped into the tub as Steve left the room.

Mary watched as Steve got the clothes he wanted her to wear. She saw him grab the diaper and wondered what she was going to wear over it. She hoped he wouldn't put a skirt or dress on her.

Steve found a cute skirt that was purple with some pink, and he found a white t-shirt with a Disney princess on it.

"There we go.  Little Mary will be our perfect little princess."

He looked at the skirt for a minute, and then he decided to look through her drawer again until he found some panties that were kind of like training panties with elastic leg holes.  At least they would fit completely over the diaper and hide it.

He then went back to where Mary was, and started to dress her like she was three years old or something.

Steve smiled and patted her bottom once he had her panties on over her diaper.

"There, now no one can see you are wearing a diaper, honey.  I don't think you want to parade that around, do you?"

He then left the room to go back and check that Anne was almost clean.

Mary was relieved when the panties covered her diaper. She looked like a toddler after she was dressed.

Mary sat down on the bed to wait for Steve to get her for breakfast.

Anne had sat in the tub but had not washed herself, since Steve had only asked her to get in the tub.

Steve went into the bathroom, and he sighed at Anne.  It looked like Anne had to be told everything and taught exactly what to do.

He sighed and went over to start washing her.

After about thirty minutes, he got her out of the tub and took her to the bedroom in a towel, and pointed at the dresser.

"Try to wear some panties," he told Anne.  "And let's see how long you can keep from peeing all over them."

Once he finished supervising Anne getting dressed, he took both girls, as if they were three years old, into the kitchen and let them sit down.  Then he sat, and nodded at them to eat.

Anne blushed as Steve looked at her, then washed her. She was glad when he got her out of the tub and took her to the bedroom.

Anne did as she was told and put on a pair of panties as well as pants and shirt, then went with Steve to the kitchen, as did Mary. They both sat down and started eating when Steve gave them permission.

Mary ate carefully, not wanting to get food on her clothes before going over to Brenda's house.

Some time after breakfast, Steve smiled at Mary.

"Are you ready to go see your friend?" he asked her.  "I don't want you causing any trouble over there.  You are wearing a diaper, so I'm not worried if you pee, but if you need to poop, make sure you get help with the diaper so you can put it back on, but not poop your pants, okay?"

He went to get their coats.

"You should come too," he told Anne.  "You need to see what your daughter's friends are like."

"Yes sir," Mary said.

Mary waited in the living room for Steve to get her coat. She wss anxious to play with Brenda.

Anne nodded and joined Mary in the living room, knowing she really didn't have a choice.

Steve got both of the girls ready to go, taking a direct hand in putting Mary's coat on her and putting her shoes on her and tying them as if she was a little kid.

"You be a good girl while you are at your friend's house," he told her.  "If they offer you something, you can take it, but don't ask for anything, not even the bathroom, understand?  If you can't help it, you have a diaper on."

He then ushered them out to the truck to get in.

"Of course, if you have to poop," he thought about what he said earlier.  "You can go to her mother and tell her that you need help in the bathroom, and tell her that you are wearing a diaper in case of an accident."

Once they were in, it took about forty minutes to drive to Brenda's house, but eventually, they pulled up and Brenda had been staring out the window anxiously for her, so the minute they arrived, she ran out the door to greet her.

Mary let Steve put her coat and shoes on her, listening to him explain what was expected of her.

"Yes sir," Mary said.

Anne put on her coat and shoes, thankful that Steve wss letting her do it for herself 

Mary and Anne got in the truck floor the ride to Brenda's house. Mary was worried about Brenda finding out she wss wearing a diaper.

When Steve pulled in the drive at Brenda's house, Mary saw Brenda come out of the house and run to truck. Mary looked over at Steve.

"May I get out now. Please?"

Steve nodded.

"Go ahead, honey.  But ask her to get her mom so your mom can meet your friend's mom, okay?"

He got out the truck to wait for Brenda's mom to come out and meet them.

Brenda walked over to the truck and waited for Mary to get out.

"I'm glad you are here," she said.  "Mom says we can go to the skating ring later today."

"Thank you." Mary said, nodding her head.

Mary got out of the truck, trying to keep her skirt down to cover her panties and diaper.

"I'm glad to be here too. That sounds like fun. I'm not very a very good skater, though." Mary said.

"Can you go get your mom? Steve and my mommy want to meet her. Okay?" Mary said.

Brenda nodded and ran into the house.

"Mom!"

She looked around for her mother.

Steve slipped a hand in between Anne's legs while the kids were distracted, so he could check if she was wet yet, but she had not needed to pee yet since she just filled her diaper earlier that morning.

"Mom!" Brenda called as she went to the kitchen.  "Mary's mom wants to meet you!"

Steve smiled and whispered.  "Good girl.  You didn't disgrace yourself yet.  Maybe you should try to use the bathroom as soon as she lets us go in, so you don't pee your pants?"

But Anne didn't have to go at all.

Brenda's mother, Rachel, smiled at her daughter.

"Alright, let's go then."

Rachel walked with Brenda to the front yard. She saw Mary and smiled.

"Hello, you must be Mary. In so glad you could come over today." Rachel said.

"Thank you, ma'am." Mary replied.

Rachel walked over to the truck.

"Hi there. I'm Rachel Winslow, Brenda's mother." Rachel said.

Anne smiled and nodded, waiting for Steve to speak.

"I'm Steve, and they are staying with me.  I'm sure Mary doesn't want Brenda to know, but she's wearing a diaper today because of some maturity issues, so if she needs help, can you help her make it to the bathroom?  Other than that, she shouldn't be any trouble for you."

He smiled his charming smile.

"Of course, you can have your daughter visit us any time you want, too.  Mary is in a new town, so she is very grateful to have a friend that she can spend some time with.  Thank you so much for watching out for her."

• Like 1