LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Anne looked up as Steve came to the bathroom. She let him look in the toilet and blushed as he praised her.

Anne stood up as Steve wiped her and put her diaper on.

"Yes sir. Do you want me to get dinner started?"

Steve smiled and nodded.

"Yes, you are finally acting like an adult, so I want you to make dinner like an adult.  I won't even supervise you like you are a little kid this time since you went potty in the toilet like an adult."

He got her fixed up, and then let her go to the kitchen to start dinner.

Anne smiled and walked out to the kitchen and washed her hands before setting the table and starting dinner.

Mary was glad she had finished her homework, except for having Steve check it and hopefully there were no mistakes.

Steve was a pretty good mood because Anne had made it to the bathroom without wetting her pants, so he didn't even check Mary's homework this time.  He just let her play when he found out she had done her homework while she waited for them.  Now, both girls had really made him happy.

Before they knew it, it was dinner time.

Steve went and took Mary's hand.

"Honey, I'm taking you potty first so you won't have to go during dinner.  It's not polite to stand up and do something when everyone is at dinner, and while going potty is an acceptable reason to stand up, it can be prevented by going before dinner, okay?"

Steve pulled down her diaper and sat her on the toilet and waited about two minutes.

"It doesn't look like you are peeing," he told her.  "You are not to ask now, at the table.  If you can't help it, then well, you are in a diaper because you are behaving like a baby at home right now anyway, so it won't change much."

He helped her up and redid her diaper before taking her to wash her hands and then he helped her into her seat at the table as if she was a toddler.

Mary frowned as she listened to Steve. She Diane think she would have to or before dinner was over, but she didn't want to wet her diaper if she did. It was bad enough she wet in her sleep.

She went with Steve to the kitchen and let him put her in the chair. She waited to see if he was going to tie a towel on her like a bib.

Anne stood next to her chair waiting do Steve to tell her to sit down.

Steve went to the kitchen and got two towels.  One, he gave to Anne because he was treating her like an adult for the moment, but for Mary, he tied it around her like a bib.

"You can sit down, Anne," he told her.

He then sat down and smiled at both girls.

"Go ahead and eat," he told them.  

The rest of the evening didn't go badly at all.

Steve was impressed with Anne's sudden adult behavior, even getting her to the bathroom in time two more times that night.  He was very happy with her.

However, since Mary was in a diaper, and most likely feeling insecure because of it, she had peed once more in her diaper before it was bedtime.

Despite Anne making it to the bathroom two times, he still made her sleep in the other room, and that still put Mary on the sofa to sleep.

The next morning rolled around, and it being Saturday, Steve slept in a big longer which might have left both girls in bed a bit long to try to hold it, not to mention that Mary had wet in her sleep again.

Anne and Mary both woke up seven. Although Anne hadn't wet her diaper on her sleep, her bladder was about to burst. She knew Steve expected her to stay in bed until he checked her.

She fought it for awhile, but finally let go and filled her diaper with pee. Even worse, she felt like she needed to poop now.

Mary woke up and sat up on the couch. She checked her diaper and frowned when it was wet. She needed to pee as well, but knew her diaper would probably leak if she wet it again.

Mary struggled for almost an hour before she gave out and wet her diaper again. Mary slipped her thumb in her mouth as she waited for Steve.

Eventually, Steve woke up at around nine.

He went to the bedroom where Anne was first to get her up since he thought Mary would need some breakfast soon, and he expected to find Mary wet anyway.  He just hoped Anne was going to continue to be an adult and not be wet.

"Wake up, Anne," he said as he opened the bedroom door to get her.

Steve frowned.

"Is your diaper wet or not?" he asked her.  "If it's wet, then just go make breakfast since I have to clean you up anyway, but if it's dry, then you may go."

Steve walked out following Anne and to Mary.

He bent down at her at the sofa, and he put his hand on her diaper area to check to see if she was wet.

"You are going to visit a friend, today, honey.  I don't want you to embarrass yourself at your friend's house.  Right now, you smell like you peed your pants.  You did, didn't you?"

Mary had pulled her thumb out of her mouth when Steve came into the living room. She smiled a bit as he remembered she was going to Brenda's on a playdate.

"Yes sir, I wet in my sleep again and after I woke up." Mary replied, blushing.

"You can't even prevent yourself from wetting two times between the time you sleep and the time you get up?" he asked her.  "This is not a very good thing.  What if you wet at your friend's house?  Do you think she'll be nice to you if you wet your pants over there?"

He sighed.

"You don't want her to know you pee your pants, do you?"

Now, he was starting to undress her as he said this.

Mary looked down as Steve talked to her.

"I'm sorry, sir. No, I don't want to wet my pants at Brenda's. I don't know if she would be nice." Mary replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"No, I don't want her to know I still or my pants or wet my bed." Mary whimpered.

She held still as Steve undressed her.

“Well, you do want her to be your friend though so you have to keep your promise to her. I think you best wear a diaper today so if you wet, she won’t see it. Don’t you?”

He smiled as he got her fully naked. 

“Let’s go get you a bath, baby.”

Mary frowned and blushed. She didn't want to wear a diaper to Brenda's.She knew she didn't have a choice though 

"Yes sir." Mary said in agreement.

She held her hand out to Steve as he finished undressing her.

"Good girl," he smiled and patted her bottom lightly.  "You are  a very good and obedient child, aren't you?"

He led her to the bathroom, and then he put her on the toilet just in case.

"Go ahead and try, honey.  It's best you don't wet at least until you are at your friend's house and at that time, you'll have a diaper on, so hopefully, she won't notice if you do pee."

He smiled at her.

"Yes sir." Mary said.

Mary went with Steve to the bathroom and blushed as he sat her on the toilet. She concentrated on peeing, straining a bit. She managed to pee a little, and then pushed some poop into the toilet as well.

After the girl had went in the toilet, he helped her up and patted her back.

"Good girl," he said without wiping her.  He planned to give her a bath, so saw no need to wipe her or to let her wipe because of that.  He took her to the tub and helped her in, and then he got a wet cloth and started to wash her though the tub had no water in it yet.

He wiped her bottom a few times and around her privates before he started a bath for her.

"I just wanted to make sure we didn't get the bath dirty since you just pooped," he told her as way of explanation about wiping her with a wet cloth before filling the tub.