LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

She was pretty wet when they called her, but she still had some left to go.

They walked to the back, and the doctor smiled.

"Okay, well, can you try to use the bathroom for me?" he asked her.  He handed her the sample cup.

"The bathroom is right over there."

Anne walked back to the examining room with Holly. She smiled at the doctor and took the cup. 

"Okay,"Anne said and walked to the bathroom 

Anne looked to see if Holly was going to come with her to help her take the diaper off.

Holly smiled when she saw Anne look at her.  She misunderstood and thought that Anne was silently asking her to come and help her, so she went with her and took her to the bathroom.

As they walked to the bathroom, a little more pee escaped soaking Anne's diaper badly, but she still ended up having enough to get about 60 milliliters into the cup.  It wasn't much, but at least it was enough that the doctor could test it.

Holly sighed in disappointment when she saw how wet Anne's diaper was.

"You couldn't really pee at the house, but you wet your diaper this much?" she whispered to her when they were in the bathroom.  "Honey, I'm glad I took you to see the doctor.  Something is definitely wrong, baby."

Holly hugged her.

"It's okay, Anne.  It's not your fault if you have an infection or something that's causing you to pee your pants, okay?  The doctor will find out, and if you are just wetting because of stress, then the doctor might be able to give you some advice to control your stress, too, okay?"

She took Anne's diaper completely off of her and put a clean one on her.  Then she rolled the used diaper up and brought it with her to go back to the doctor.

"She didn't get very much in the cup," Holly told the doctor.  "Her diaper was soaked.  Do you want to see her diaper?"

The doctor frowned.  "Maybe I should.  Do you have it?"

Holly showed him.

"Put it over there, next to the door.  I'll have it taken in a minute.  Now, Anne, please lay down and I want to test to see if there is anything left inside your bladder right now...."

He started to do some tests.

After nearly four hours at the doctor's office, the doctor said he would call them in two days to let them know where to go from there.  He had to wait for many test results to get back to them.  

Holly smiled at her little adult girl that she was taking care of, and she got her back to the car.

"We should go ahead and stop at McDonalds or something for lunch," she said.  "It's past two already, and I think I should feed you while I'm taking care of you whether you are a child or not okay?"

After a nice lunch, Holly took Anne home.

Eventually, it was time for Steve to pick her up.

At about that time, Mary's bus had gotten to the stop to drop her from school.

It would be at least an hour before Steve and her mom would be home to let her in the house.

Mary stepped off the bus and walked to the porch. She got out her homework and started on it. She crossed her legs, trying to ignore the messages her bladder was starting to send her.

Anne heard Steve's truck pull into the drive and stood up.

Steve came to the front door and knocked while Holly made sure she got everything that Anne needed to take home.

Then she answered the door.

"Before you take Anne, I should talk to you," she told Steve.

She talked to him about how it was likely that Anne had an infection of some kind to which Steve shrugged it off.  "I wouldn't doubt it.  She doesn't really know how to clean herself very well, and I can't always watch to make sure she wipes properly or takes a proper shower, which is why I'm paying you to watch her."

"Well, I the doctor will tell us more in a couple of days."

"Good."

Then, the next minute, Anne was in his truck.

He had not started it yet, but rather, just looked at Anne for a few minutes as though he expected her to say something about being taken to the doctor's office.

Anne waited while Steve and Holly talked. She knew Holly had told Steve about going to the doctors.

Anne got in the car and fastened herself in. She had expected Steve just to start the car and leave. When her just stared at her, Anne got nervous.

"What?" She asked.

"If the doctor doesn't find anything wrong, you will owe Holly a big apology for worrying her, and you will be in trouble," he told her.  "If the doctor does find something, then I will owe you an apology, and I will take your daughter in to see if she has a similar problem causing her to wet her pants."

"Okay," Anne said.

Anne knew she was in trouble no matter what.

Mary felt increasing pressure in her bladder as she did her homework. She squeezed her legs together and pressed a hand against her crotch.

It took them another hour to get back home, and through most of that ride, Steve was quiet.  He was a little angry that Anne had let Holly take her to see a doctor rather than tell him that she thought she needed to see one.

When they were finally pulling up, he looked over at Anne.

"Are you wet?" he asked her.

Anne shook her head. She needed to pee, but had not wet her diaper.

Mary saw Steve's car pull into the drive way and started to whimper. She had wet her panties and overalls. She had finished her homework.

Steve nodded.

"Well, let's go check on your daughter, and then if you can be a big girl about it, I suggest you try to go to the bathroom and pee unless your daughter needs to go first.  She's a little kid, so I expect you to hold it longer than her.  Understood?"

He got out and started to walk over to Mary.

Steve bent down and lifted Mary from under her arm pits to a standing position where he got a good look at her pants.  He shook his head.

"You wet your pants again?" he asked her.  "Are you three years old, or does it burn when you pee?" he asked her looking upset at the idea that she couldn't seem to control her bladder any better than her mother could.

Mary shook her head.

"No, it doesn't burn when I pee. I just can't hold it all afternoon until you get home." Mary whimpered.

"I'm sorry, Steve. I tried to not wet pants, but I couldn't hold it." Mary started to cry.

Steve sighed and picked her up.

"If you can't be a teenager about this, then you are a little girl, right?" he asked her.  "Come on, cuddle into me, and I'll take you inside to change your pants, baby."

He waited for Anne to open the door because he was now holding "little" Mary.

"Anne, go straight to the bathroom, and try to use it.  I'll be there in a while to check on you, so don't leave the toilet until I come and get you.  I want to take your daughter to your room and change her into a diaper so she doesn't have to worry about wetting her pants the rest of the night.  She says she can't help wetting her pants, so she must be a baby, and needs to be treated like one."

Mary blushed as Steve picked her up and talked to her. She didn't answer him. She leaned her head against his shoulder 

Anne opened the door so Steve could take Mary inside. 

"Yes sir." Anne said.

Anne made her way to the bathroom and took off her pants and untaped her diaper. She sat down on the toilet and tried to pee.

Anne found that she was able to pee right away in the toilet.  It had been a very long time since she had actually used the toilet like this.

Steve took Mary to her mom's room, and put her down on the floor.

"You lay there a minute," he told her.  Then he went to get her a diaper and a clean shirt that would come halfway over the diaper.

He came back and he started to redress her.

"From now on, when you get home, I'm going to put you in a shirt and diaper until you stop wetting your pants, okay?"

He got her cleaned up before he put the diaper on her, and then he stood her up.

"Now, go to the living room and watch TV.  I have to check on your mommy to see if she made it to the toilet or not."

Mary let Steve put a diaper and shirt on her. She was glad it was only Steve, her mother and herself here in the house.

"Yes sir." Mary said when Steve told her she was going to be diapered every night until she stopped wetting.

Mary walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and started watching cartoons.

Steve went to the bathroom with a diaper for Anne, and he smiled when he saw her sitting on the toilet.

"Did you pee in the toilet?" he asked her.

He helped her up and looked in the toilet, and when he saw the yellowish water, he smiled even more brightly.

"GOOD GIRL," he emphasized each word.  "You actually didn't wet your pants this time!  VERY GOOD GIRL!"

He helped her up and wiped her, and then he started to diaper her.

"I'm putting you in a clean diaper, but that doesn't mean you are allowed to wet your pants.  If you have to go, ask me, and I'll let you go, okay?"