LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

"Alright, that sounds good. I don't mind watching tv." Anne said.

Anne sat down on the couch after she was dressed. She waited for Holly to turn on the tv and find something to watch.

"Can I have some juice, please?" Anne asked.

Holly nodded and went to get her guest some juice.

"What do you like to watch on TV?" she asked Anne.  "You can watch whatever you want."

Pretty soon, Holly came back with some juice for her and to see what Anne had decided to watch.

Anne turned on the tv and started changing the channels while Holly was gone. She found The Price is Right and left it there.

Anne smiled at Holly brought her drink back and gave it to her.

"Thank you." Anne said, taking a drink.

"You are quite welcome," Holly said.  "I really like having the company anyway."

She then got her own juice and then came back to watch the Price is Right with Anne.

"Before I make lunch, I'll check you unless you tell me before hand that you either need to go, or that you've had an accident, okay?"

Holly ignored her for now as there was no sign that she needed to pee.

After Price is Right was over, they started to show Double Jeapardy.

Holly nodded.

"Good girl for telling me.  Come on, honey.  Can you get the diaper off by yourself?"

She started to lead her to the bathroom just incase she needed help.  She wasn't sure what Steve's rules about Anne touching her diaper since she was acting like a little kid about it.  He had not given Holly specific directions about whether Anne was allowed to use the potty on her own or not.  Only that Holly had to check her and help her go if she didn't go on her own.

Anne stood up and took Holly's hand. 

"Steve won't let me take my diaper off myself. I'm going to need your help, please." Anne said.

As they walked to the bathroom Anne peed in her diaper some, getting the padding wet.

Holly started to take Anne's diaper off, and then she frowned.  The girl was already peeing her pants.

"Honey, you're already wetting," she said as she put her down on the toilet to pee.  "This is really bad.  I think maybe we should take you to see a doctor regardless of what you and Steve think about it."

Holly shook her head.

"I don't know what to do if you can't even tell you are peeing your pants, sweetie," she said.  "You need to see a doctor, honey."

She waited for Anne to finish, and then she cleaned her off and put a clean diaper on her.

"I'm going to set you up an appointment.  You go watch TV, okay?"

Anne sighed but nodded. Holly was in charge of her, so she had to do what she said.

Anne let Holly dress her, then walked out to the living room. She sat down on the couch and slipped her fingers in her mouth as she watched tv. She worried about what Steve would say about Anne going to the doctors. She knew he would insist on paying for it at the very least.

Time had passed rather quickly, and before Anne knew it, Holly was telling her to get her coat and shoes.

"We have an appointment for you in about an hour, and I don't want to be late," she said.  "Why don't you try to use the bathroom before we go, too."

While she assumed Anne was trying to use the bathroom, she packed two extra diapers and some lotion and powder in case of an accident.

Anne watched tv until Holly told her it was time for the appointment. She stood up and walked to the bathroom. Although she needed to pee, Holly had not taken off her diaper. Anne stood in the bathroom, thinking Holly would come in and help her.

Eventually, Holly noticed that Anne was not at the door, so she went to the bathroom to check on her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.  "We need to go soon."

Then she remembered.

"Oh, you need me to help you with the diaper, don't you?"

She started to undress Anne.

"Um, yes please." Anne said.

After Anne was undressed she sat down on the toilet and tried to pee. Because she knew Holly was in a hurry, Anne strained to get some pee out.

After a few minutes she managed to get some pee out, but wasn't able to empty her bladder.

"Honey, are you trying to rush it?" Holly asked her.  "If you push yourself too hard, and cause yourself stress, you won't be able to go properly.  You know, it's okay if you wet your diaper.  We are going to see a doctor because of your problems, so it's not shameful to wet your pants if you truly have a medical problem, honey."

She walked over and started to help her off of the toilet.

"Don't worry if you wet your diaper this time, honey."

Holly redressed Anne and then she led her out to the car to get in the front passenger seat.

"Now, be a good girl," Holly told her.  "The doctor will likely want a sample from you, so if you have to pee, try to save at least a little bit for the doctor, okay?"

They started to drive.

About fifteen minutes later, they were at the clinic, and Holly held Anne's hand like she was a child as they walked towards the entrance.

"Don't be nervous, honey.  I'm right here, for you."

Anne walked with Holly out to the car and got in after Holly opened the door for her.

"Thank you." Anne said.

Anne hoped they didn't have far to go, and was happy when Holly reached the doctors office within fifteen minutes.

She got out of the car and took Holly's hand, walking with her into the office. She felt her bladder start to pulse a bit.

"Okay, thank you."

They walked to the front, and Holly got the clip board to fill out the information for Anne.

"Here, honey.  Just be honest and write what you can about your condition and your history.  No one here will judge you, and I won't either.  This is so they can figure out how to help you, okay?"

She handed her the clipboard, but looked over her shoulder as she filled it out making sure she wrote that she had trouble making it to the toilet and often wet her pants.

Anne sat down and took the clipboard from Holly. She filed out the basic information and then started writing or the reason for the visit. She put down that she was wetting her pants and wasn't making it to the toilet very often.

Anne handed the clipboard back to Holly.

"Good girl," Holly said taking the clipboard and checking it.  Then she took it to the front.

By now, it was really bad, and Anne started to leak some in her diaper.

Anne smiled as she handed the clipboard back. She let out several spurts into her diaper before gaining control again.

Anne hoped they would be in to see the doctor soon, before she couldn't stop it from coming out all the way. She wanted to be able to give the doctor a sample.