LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

"I guess you wouldn't mind wearing wet pants, then, to school?" he asked Mary.  "Because that's exactly what is going to happen if you keep wetting the bed.  Especially if you leak and get your pants wet.  I'll make you wear the pants you wet in to school if you keep up acting like a toddler.  Understand?"

He was just trying to scare her into not wetting her bed or her pants anymore because he knew that if he really sent her to school in wet pants, questions would be asked, and they might not understand he was just trying to grow these girls up, and he definitely didn't want to get in trouble for trying to help them.  So, he really didn't plan on sending her to school in wet pants or a diaper....  At least at the moment, he was thinking it was a bad idea.

As they age, Anne's legs started to itch and feel gross from the pee that was now all over them.  She was starting to stink, and while eating, that played games with her stomach.

"No! I don't want to wear wet pants or diapers to school!" Mary cried. "I'll try harder not to wet my bed."

Anne wrinkled her nose at the way she smelled. Her stomach was starting to rumble, but she didn't want to poop in her diaper.

"Then you best be careful when wetting the bed that you don't get it all over your pants, understand?"

He smiled at Mary.  

"And it would be even better if you learned not to wet your pants at all."

Steve saw that Anne wasn't eating very well.

"Anne, you have to get going soon, or I'll have to take you to Holly's in that wet diaper.  Now, eat until your plate is empty.  I mean it."

Steve could smell poop at the table again, and since he had already told Anne not to poop her pants at the table the night before, he started to think it was Mary.

"Mary, get over here," he demanded so he could check her pants.  

If she obeyed, him, he undid her overalls, and started to pull them down revealing her panties and he felt the back of them, but they were clean.

"You didn't poop your pants?" he asked her now giving Anne a very angry look.

Mary quietly stood up and came over to Steve. She let him check her pants, then shook her head when he asked if she had pooped her pants. She wrinkled her nose as she could smell poop now too and looked at her mother.

Anne blushed and finished eating.

Steve pulled up Mary's pants and gave her bottom a light smack, though not too hard.

"Go get your stuff and go catch your bus, honey," he said to her.  "Don't bother hugging your mom, or you she'll make you stink and the other kids might think you pooped your pants."

He then turned to Anne.

"Anne, I don't have time for this this morning.  Just finish your breakfast, and then I'll take you to Holly's just as you are.  You can get a bath over there."

He sighed and went to get her some clothes to change into so at least her pants would be dry and not be pajamas.  He was not going to change her diaper though.  It would take too much cleaning up, and he had to get going so he could get to work in time.

Mary jumped a little when Steve smacked her bottom, even though it wasn't too hard. She nodded and four her bag with her homework and books in it.

"Bye mommy. I love you." Mary said before leaving the house.

Anne blushed but nodded when Steve said he was taking her over to Holly's like she was.

Anne waited in her chair for Steve to return for her.

Steve came back and put a skirt on her and then a shirt after taking off her bed clothes.

"Okay, let's go," he told her.

He took her out to the truck, put a towel on her seat, and then had her sit down while he buckled her.

Before she knew it, they were on their way to Holly's house.

"You made Holly buy you some diapers, yesterday, didn't you?" Steve asked her.  "Tell me, do you like wearing diapers or something?"

Anne stood up and let Steve change her into a skirt and new shirt. She walked with him out to the truck and waited for him to put a towel on the seat before getting in.

She blushed when Steve asked if she liked wearing diapers.

"No, but I would rather have an accident in a diaper rather than pee in my pants." Anne said.

"Did you bring a change of clothes for me, just in case?" Anne asked.

Steve frowned.

"Why would you need a change of clothes?  You are wearing diapers at Holly's all day, so if you wet your pants, just tell her.  She'll clean you up as soon as she can, so you shouldn't leak in your pants."

He shook his head.

"You really shouldn't be wetting your pants at all though."

They eventually got to Holly's house and he helped her out and took her to the door.

"Hey, Holly.  She kind of pooped her pants just before we left, and I didn't have time to clean her up."

"It's okay, I can do it."

"Thank you.  Here is the money you spent on diapers for her yesterday, and here is the money I owe you for babysitting her yesterday.  She really is like a little kid, isn't she?"

"Kind of," Holly nodded.  "Have you taken her to see a doctor?"

"What for?  She's doing it on purpose, Holly.  If you really think she needs to see a doctor, you can take her, and I'll pay you back, but I don't think she does.  She's just really irresposible and wets and poops her pants on purpose."

Holly nodded with a sigh.

"Come on in, Anne.  We need to get you a bath.  You smell like you really went badly in your pants."

"I thought Holly asked you to bring a change of clothes in case my diaper leaked again." Anne said. "But since i'm wearing a skirt, I guess it won't matter." Anne sighed.

Anne looked down as they got to Holly's house. She listened to Steve and Holly talk. She blushed as Steve said she poops and pees on purpose.

"Okay. Thank you." Anne said to Holly.

"Goodbye Steve." Anne said 

Holly waved Steve off.

Then she took poor Anne to the bathroom.

"Honey, do you really go to the bathroom in your pants on purpose because you put it off too long?" she asked her.  "If you do, then we really need to work on that.  I don't want you embarrassing yourself all the time if there is a toilet right there, and you can get to it, okay?"

He started to undress her.

"Your diaper is really full, honey.  You surely knew you were pooping your pants when you did this.  Why didn't you just go to the bathroom?  That's really disgusting to just poop your pants because you don't want to take two minutes from whatever you were supposed to be doing."

Anne went with Holly to the bathroom.

"Sometimes. I try to use the toilet if it is nearby. I don't like wetting my pants. It's hard to explain. We can work on it if you want." Anne said.

Anne blushed when Holly mentioned about how full her diaper was.

"We were in the middle of breakfast and I didn't want to ask Steve to let me poop on the toilet. I was already wet from the night." Anne said.

Holly sighed and shook her head.

"Honey, I don't mean to be mean, but Steve is right.  You really are acting like a toddler if what you are saying is true.  You need to tell someone as soon as you have to go, if you feel like you have to get permission, Anne.  Normally, adults don't need to get permission to go to the bathroom though."

She got her diaper off her, and saw the rash on her privates and the dirty poo sticking to her.

"We better get this mess cleaned up."

She helped her into the tub and started to spray her bottom right way with warm water.

"This is probably going to be really embarrassing for you, but I don't trust you to clean up by yourself if you can't even use the toilet by yourself.  I'm going to have to clean you up, honey."

She then started to clean the girl up.

Anne listened to Holly and nodded.

"Yeah, I know I do. It isn't always easy, and Steve had his rules he expects us to follow, like staying at the table until our plates are empty." Anne explained.

Anne stepped into the tub and let Holly wash her.

"That's okay. I expected it. I'm sorry I'm so much trouble." Anne said.

Holly smiled.

"You are not so much trouble, honey.  It's just I feel weird treating you like a child, but I don't see any other way to treat you because you keep showing how toddler like you are."

She thought about what Anne had revealed.

"So he has to make rules for you to eat, too?" she asked a little surprised and thinking more and more that Anne really was like a big toddler after all.  "I guess if he has rules about you eating, then I should follow those rules too, or we might confuse you.  How on Earth did you manage to get a child, if you are so much... well, so immature?" she asked her.

Holly kept washing her as they spoke.

"Just treat me like you need to. Steve told me I was to do what you told me to and to let you take me to the potty when you thought I should go and try to pee whether I felt like I needed to peeor not." Anne said.

"Yes, but not just for me. They are for Mary too. Last night he had us wear bibs to keep our clothes clean. We stand by our chairs until he gives us permission to sit down. Once we sit down we are not allowed to get up until our plates are empty." Anne said.

"I wasn't like this with Mary's father. I was able to use the toilet and didn't act immature." Anne said.

Holly shook her head.  This was a lot worse than she had thought, and according t her, this had something to do with Mary's father.

"So, what happened with Mary's father that caused you to change like this?" she asked.  

She had finished cleaning her up now, and was helping her out of the tub.

"Nothing happened with Mark. He was the kindest person on earth. He loved me and Mary. He would have done anything for us. It was devastating for both Mary and myself when he died. That's when Mary started wetting her bed." Anne said.

Anne stepped out of the tub holding Holly's hand. She stood there waiting to be dried off and dressed.

"So, when did you start wetting your pants, then?" Holly asked as she took her to the bedroom to get her dressed.  "Because this isn't exactly normal even if you are dealing with a loss, honey."

She steered her into the room, and then she started to put a diaper on her.

"I didn't have a potty accident until the day we moved into Steve's house. Now it seems I've only used the toilet a couple of times since then." Anne sighed.

Anne went with Holly to the living room. She laid down so Holly could put her diaper on her.

Holly shook her head.

"Well, that seems pretty strange to me, honey.  Are you sure you haven't wet your pants before that?"

She got her diapered, and then started to dress her like she was a toddler.

"I'm not trying to judge you.  I just want to understand how to best help you to... you know... grow up and stop wetting your pants like that, honey."

Anne thought about it for a few minutes.

"Not since I was around Mary's age. I used to wet my bed a lot. I haven't wet or messed my pants since second grade until recently." Anne said.

Anne let Holly dress her, not paying too much attention to what she was putting on her.

"It's okay. I know you're only trying to help. What are we going to be doing today, besides potty training me?" Anne wondered.

Holly shook her head.

"Well, I can't really take you anywhere until we get you potty trained, honey.  So I guess we'll be watching television and just visiting for now.  I don't want to have to change your diapers when we are out."

She got some overalls on her and a pink Hello Kitty shirt, it looked pretty much like she was dressed just like her daughter.