LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Anne listened to Steve and sighed. She went with him to the bathroom and let Steve pull her diaper down before sitting her on the toilet.

Anne tried hard to pee, even getting a couple of spurts out, but not much. She stayed  on the toilet for a couple of minutes.

Anne looked up to Steve to see if he was satisfied.

Steve sighed and shook his head.

"Well, at least you tried," he said.  "Come on...."

He pulled her up and started to pull her diaper up for her and then her pants.

"Come on, let's get you to bed.  I swear, you are not going to sleep with me again until you learn to pee before you sleep and not while you are sleeping.  Do you understand?"

"Now, go to sleep, honey.  I'll see you in the morning."

He walked out of her room and went to his own room to watch some TV before going to sleep.

Half way into the night, Anne had to pee....

The next morning, Steve woke up and went to living room.  He turned on the light and went to her side and bent over her.  He waited a moment or two, and then started to shake her lightly.  

"It's time to get up, honey.  Wake up."

(He's waking up Mary, right? She's sleeping in the living room.)

Mary woke up and looked at Steve. She sat up and felt her wet diaper. Mary started crying.

"I'm sorry, Steve. I couldn't help it!" Mary sobbed.

Anne woke up in her bed. She could tell her diaper was wet. She couldn't remember waking up needing to pee. Anne stayed in bed, waiting for Steve to come get her up.

(Yeah, sorry.  I thought I said Mary after I talked about Anne's condition in the night)

Steve smiled and nodded at Mary.

"Well, you are going to have to learn to control it sooner or later, sweetie.  You can't continue to wet the bed all the time, unless you don't want any friends."

He helped her up and took her towards the bathroom.

"You know wetting your pants is bad, don't you, honey?"

Mary wiped her eyes and nodded.

"I don't know how to control it." Mary said.

Mary walked to the bathroom.

"I know big girls don't wear diapers or wet in their sleep. I don't think Brenda does." Mary sighed.

"Well, I guess you are going to have to figure it out if you want to keep your friend, aren't you?" Steve asked her.  "Can you imagine what she will think if she catches you or your mother wearing diapers?"

He got her undressed and started to get her bath ready.

"One thing you can do, is start practicing going pee before you sleep," he said.  "That will make you less likely to pee the bed if you go before you sleep."

He patted her back.

Mary frowned but nodded. She would be mortified if Brenda found out she wet her bed, or wore diapers, much less seeing her in them.

Mary stood next to Steve, watching the tub fill up with water.

"I'll try harder." Mary said.

He nodded.

"Yes, you will.  Because I don't want you to grow up like this.  I want you to learn to be healthy and smart."

He got her into the tub and started to wash her.

When Steve was done washing Mary, he helped her out of the tub and started to dry her off like she was a toddler, and then he picked her up in a towel and took her to the room Anne was sleeping in.  He set her down by the dresser while he started to look for some clothes for her to wear.

Anne now had to pee again, and Steve was right there, but he was ignoring her at the moment as he was helping Mary get dressed.

Mary let Steve get her out of the tub and dry her off, then carry her in his arms to the bedroom. After she was set down, Mary smiled at her mother.

"Good morning, mommy." Mary said.

"Good morning, baby." Anne said.

Anne squirmed a bit, but didn't want to stop Steve from getting Mary dressed for school. She peed a little in her diaper to relieve the pressure.

Steve got Mary changed into some clean clothes, and then he took her by the hand.

"Anne, get up and go get your daughter some breakfast."

He then started out of the room with Mary dressed in overalls and a Hello Kitty pink t-shirt.

Steve watched as Anne came into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

"Don't you have to stop by somewhere before coming to the kitchen?" he asked her as if she was three, and he was reminding her that she had to pee before she had an accident in her pants like a baby.

Steve frowned.

"Are you wet?" he asked her.  "Tell the truth or you'll be in big trouble," he said as if reminding a three year old that it was better to get in trouble for wetting than it was to get in trouble for both wetting and then lying about it.

Steve sighed.

"If you're already wet, then just wet your pants the rest of the way.  I have to change you anyway after we send your daughter off."

He looked over at Mary.

"You do know that your mom is acting like a toddler by wetting herself, don't you?"

"Yes sir." Anne said 

Anne finished getting breakfast ready.

Mary looked at Steve and nodded, blushing. She started eating her breakfast.

Anne finished wetting her diaper. She felt a wet spot on her pants where her diaper leaked.

Steve ignored the wet spot on her pants and told her to sit down once she had breakfast ready causing more to leak into her pants and all over her chair.  But Steve didn't care.  

He went over and felt Mary's pants, though.

"I'm making sure you are not picking up a bad thing from your mother.  You are not to wet your pants just because your mother does it, unless you want to wear wet pants to school or you want to wear a diaper and a skirt to school.  Understand?"

Anne nodded and sat down. She made a face as she felt her pants get even wetter.

Mary listened to Steve and nodded.

"Yes sir, I understand. I don't want to wear a diaper to school under a skirt." Mary said.