LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Anne blushed and looked down,

"No Steve. I guess I'm just a child." Anne said in agreement.

She was glad he was undressing her and going to get her cleaned up.

As Mary sat at the table she started to feel the need to pee. It had been a couple of hours since she had got home.

Steven started to clean up the mother, and put her in the tub so he could get her washed off good.

"Now, since you are a child, I'm going to stop punishing you for going potty in your pants.

Anne sniffled as Steve cleaned her before putting her in the tub, making her feel like a little girl. She stepped into the tub and let him to continue to wash her.

"Yes sir, i understand. I'm sorry." Anne said, crying.

Anne stood up and let Steve help her out of the tub. She was surprised he was going to have her make dinner, since he said he was going to treat her like a little girl, but didn't say anything. She figured he would watch her like he did last night,

As Steve left the bathroom with Anne, Mary got up and hurried to the bathroom. She tugged her panties down and sat down on the toilet, peeing right away,

Anne felt better than she had all day after Steve dressed her. She went out to the kitchen and started fixing dinner. She saw Steve was sitting really close to her and it was making her nervous, so she spilled some sauce on the counter before putting the rest of the jar in a pan.

Mary returned to the kitchen and took her seat. She saw her mother making dinner.

"I'm sorry I got up without asking, Steve. I needed to pee really bad and didn't want to wet my panties. Please don't be mad at me." Mary said.

"Yes sir, I got it all done." Mary replied.

She put all of her homework where Steve could see it. She waited nervously for him to check it, afraid she had messed up somewhere.

Anne had put a pot of water on to boil to make spaghetti. When it started to boil she added the spaghetti, being carefully to not let the steam scald her.

Steven smiled when he checked over the homework.

However, he noticed something wrong with her math.

"How do you reduce fractions?" he asked her.

"Um, you find the lowest common denominator or the number that will go into both the bottom and top part. In this case the number is 5, right? 10 divided by 5 is 2, and 15 divided by 5 is 3. So the answer would be 2/3?" Mary said, looking at Steve.

Anne continued making dinner, Pouring the spaghetti into a colander in the sink. She got out three plates to put the spaghetti on and then put the sauce on top.

"The spaghetti is ready. Do you want anything else with it?" Anne asked.

Anne blushed as Steve gave her the look.

"I'm sorry." Anne said.

Anne took out the bread to make the garlic bread.

Mary frowned, but started going over her math homework, making corrections as needed.

"Yes sir." Anne said.

She took out two glasses and filled them with milk and brought them too the table, then got out a bottle of beer for Steve and set it in front of him.

"Yes sir."Mary said."do you want me to wash my hands?"

Anne had the dinner on the table and started to sit down. She quickly stood back up and started making the salad.

"What kind of dressing did you want?" Anne asked.

Mary went to the bathroom with Steve and washed her hands, using soap and scrubbing them. She held her hands up for inspection when she rinsed them off.

"Is this good enough?" Mary asked.

Anne got the salads on the table, along with a couple of bottles of salad dressing. She remained standing by her chair, waiting for Steve and Mary to get back.