LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Mary blushed as Brenda straightened her clothes for her. She nodded in agreement that she needed to try hard not to look like a child.

Molly waited near the sinks as Brenda used the bathroom and then came out to her. She held still as Brenda fixed her hair in a bun.

"Thank you. I like my hair," Mary said.

Mary walked with Brenda to the lunchroom.when the girl said she looked cute Mary started to smile but frowned when the girl added NOT.

"That was mean." Mary said, pouting.

Mary just frowned. The other girls were bigger than her and intimidated her. Off she hadn't just used the toilet she would have wet her pants.

Mary was surprised when Brenda stepped between her and the girls and stood up to them. Mary was fearful the situation would get worse and Brenda would have to fight these girls, resulting in Brenda, or herself, getting hurt.

"Please stop, Brenda," Mary whimpered.

"I'll try not to."Mary said.

Mary ate her lunch and frowned when Brenda asked if she had asked about going to Brenda's house this weekend. She shook her head.

"No, I didn't get a chance last night. Um, it won't be a sleepover will it? I don't think Steve will let me sleep over." Mary said.

"Alright. How about you give me your phone number and I will give it to Steve or mommy tonight and they can call your parents and get things set up?" Mary said.

Mary walked with Brenda back to class. She kept looking around for the girls who had been mean to her, making sure they didn't try anything. The rest of the day went by pretty uneventfully and it was almost time for her to catch the bus. She was worried about doing that, as she had never taken a bus before.. Her mother had always taken her to school up until they moved in with Steve.

Anne had kept at the housework, being given little choice. She had done several loads of laundry and cleaned nearly every room in the house by two. Anne needed to pee really bad and remembered what Steve had told her about peeing on the toilet. She went to the bathroom and carefully sat down and prepared to start peeing. It was hard as the poop was caked round her butt and had even worked through legs up towards her privates.

Anne had not called Steve beforehand, figuring since she was locked into her pants, he wouldn't want her to call him just to announce that she was going to pee on the toilet.

Because Mary was so nervous about getting on the bus in time, she ended up being the first.

Steve had no idea of what was happening at home as he was still working after school.

When Mary and Brenda got out in front of the school, Mary gave Brenda a quick hug.

"Goodbye, I'll ask Steve if I can come over to your house this weekend. See you tomorrow."

Mary hurried over to where the bus was. She climbed up the steps and looked at the bus driver.

"Hello, I'm taking the bus home for the first time. Is this the right bus?" Mary asked.

She showed the bus driver her address.

Mary felt a tingle in her bladder as she waited to make sure it was the right bus.

She started squirming in her seat as her need to pee got too much. She started squirting pee into her panties. By the time they reached her stop, she had flooded her panties, and still hadn't finished peeing. She stood up and walked off the bus, leaving a trail of pee from her seat down the steps. She was too embarrassed to even look at the bus driver.

Mary stood there peeing herself, getting the last of it out as the bus drove away. She walked the short distance to their house and knocked on the front door. She didn't see Steve's truck so he must not be home yet. After a few minutes Anne came to the door and let Mary inside. Mary smelled her mother and saw how she was dressed. She knew Steve must have been punishing her for some reason. Mary gave her mother a hug.

"I'm sorry, mommy. What did I do wrong that he is punishing you?" Mary asked.

"You didn't do anything wrong, baby. I was bad and pooped and peed my pants on the way home from school, So Steve isn't letting me change until he gets home from work." Anne sNo aid.

Anne felt Mary's wet skirt and panties.

"Aw baby, did you wet your panties at school?" Anne asked.

"No mommy. My friend named Brenda helps me at school and takes me to the potty so I don't wet my pants. I had an accident on the bus on the way home. " Mary admitted.

"Well, I don't think you should change until Steve gets home. He will probably want to check your panties himself. Why don't you do your homework in the kitchen and I will get you some milk and cookies."

Mary took her mother's hand and walked with her to the kitchen.

Steve came back to the house at around six and went through the door.

Poor Mary had been sitting at the table for the last nearly hour and a half in wet panties and her mom had been wearing those messy pants all day.

"Well?" he asked.

Anne heard Steve's truck pull into the driveway, as did Mary. Mary continued with her homework, being almost done with it. She wiggled in her chair, he bottom uncomfortable.

Anne came over to Steve when he came in the house. She started walking around the house with Steve so he could examine what she had done. She hoped she had done well enough not to get punished anymore. She felt like she

Steve walked through through the house looking at the bedrooms, the bathroom, and finally back to the living room and the kitchen checking every little detail.

Anne was relieved he had only found a few things to complain about and want yelling at her.

"Mary wet her pants on the way home and I thought you wanted her to stay in her school clothes until you checked her.

Anne let some pee out into her pants.

Mary looked at Steve.

"I wet my panties on the bus, Steve. I'm sorry! It was an accident! Please don't punish mommy!" Mary cried.

Steven shook his head.

"Even if you thought I wanted to check your daughter's wet panties, a mature mother would have rather gotten in trouble than to let her daughter sit there like that at the table for over an hour and a half in wet pants.

Anne looked down at the floor as Steve yelled at her for not changing Mary.

"I'm sorry Steve, it won't happen again." Anne said.

Mary flinched when Steve did her mother shit her pants. She didn't like it when someone used curse words.

"No sir, I'm a big girl." Mary replied.

When Steve said he was going to clean up her mommy, Mary remembered the night before, and hoped Steve wouldn't make her wash out her mommy's pants and panties again.

Mary remembered she wanted to ask Steve about going to Brenda's house this weekend.

"Steve, can I ask you a question?" Mary said.

Steve ignored Anne and took Mary to the bathroom.

"What is it, honey?" he asked her.

He started the bath.

"No, you don't have to clean your mother's panties this time.

"There's a girl at school who is my friend. Her name is Brenda and she has been helping me. She wants me to come over to her house this weekend and we can play. Her parents already said it was okay. I told her I would have to ask you and mommy. I have her phone number and you can call her parents. Can I please go?" Mary asked.

Mary smiled when he told her she wouldn't have to wash out her mother's panties, She frowned when he said he would have to punish her another way. She didn't want her mommy punished at all.

"Thank you! Maybe she can come over here sometime and you can talk to her or watch her. She's really nice. There were some mean girls picking on me and Brenda stood up to them for me." Mary said.

Mary sat there and let Steve wash her.

Anne stood in the kitchen, worried about how Steve was going to punish her.

"Well, I would like to hear more about how she helped you, honey."

He continued to wash her until she was clean listening to her whole story.

Once he had her clean and she was done talking, he took her out of the tub and dried her off.

"Go finish your homework now, honey.

"Okay. Well when I first got to school yesterday, She saw I was having trouble with my schedule and helped me get to all my classes. She even made sure I went to the bathroom at lunch time. We talk a lot and she fixed my hair in the bun, I have now. Yeah and the girls started talking mean to me and Brenda told them to stop it. I thought she might get into a fight with them, but Brenda said she didn't want to do that." Mary said.

She let Steve dry her off.

"Can I put on some panties first?" Mary asked.

Anne trembled as Steve yelled for her to get in the bathroom. She walked slowly to the bathroom. She would be glad to get out of these clothes she had been wearing all day. Even her shirt was feeling yucky.