LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Mary looked over at Steve and Anne.

"Mommy had to register me for school today. They wouldn't let Steve do it yesterday because he wasn't my parent." Mary said.

Mary tugged at her skirt, hoping Brenda couldn't see her juvenile panties, not thinking that her skirt and shirt were almost as bad. She looked like she belonged in elementary school in one of the lower grades.

Brenda smiled.

"Well, I guess that's how it usually works."

She led her to their first class.

"Did you pick this outfit out this morning?" she asked her doubtful.

Mary started to class with Brenda, but stopped when Brenda asked about her clothes. She blushed.

"Um, no, Steve did while I was getting cleaned up;; I guess he still thinks I'm a little girl or something." Mary replied.

Anne stood beside Steve in the office as they finished registering Mary. She let Steve do most of the talking, only speaking up if they asked something only she would know and not Steve. Her bottom and privates were getting itchy as her wet panties rubbed against them.

Finally, they finished in the office, and they were able to go back to the car.

Steve looked at Mary, and then right in front of everyone, though he whispered it, it was still in public... he asked:

"I appreciate you trying to help, but I want to keep Steve happy. If you could figure out a way of too not have Steve find out, then go ahead and do it." Mary said.

"He's really not a jerk. He just cares about me and mommy. I don't think he would hurt either of us." Mary added.

Anne got in the car and buckled herself in. As they started home, she started to feel like she needed to poop. She started squirming in her seat.

Mary nodded, then paid attention to the teacher as well.

Anne struggled in her seat for a bit, then she realized she would poop in her pants if she didn't get to a bathroom right away.

"Steve, I need to poop. Really bad." Anne whimpered.

Somehow, she had been able to keep her pants from getting stained up until the last couple of minutes that it took to find a parking spot.

Anne listened to Steve's tirade. There was nothing she could do but obey him, unless she wanted to be out in the streets with Mary.

If it had just been her, she would leave Steve in a heartbeat. She couldn't do that to Mary though.

Anne started to cry as Steve explained that Mary was going to have to wash out her poopy pants while Anne watched.

She flinched as he threatened to spank her if he found pee on the floor.

She cried softly for a few minutes before getting herself under control and was able to answer him.

"Yes sir, I understand," Anne sniffled.

Steve eventually got her home.

He brought her into the house and then he went to the truck and got the bags he had bought.

He went right to work 'Anne' proofing the house..

He put a lock on one of the cupboards, and in that cupboard, he put the television remote, her cellphone, and anything else she could play with to distract her from her cleaning chores.

He turned the television on and put it on the kiddy channel, and then he put a plastic case over the buttons the side of the television with a kind of lock that he also locked to keep her from touching the buttons.

Lastly, he put a bicycle chain lock through her belt loops on her pants and locked them in the back so it was too tight for her to get her pants off of herself.

After Anne was brought inside she stood out to the side and watch him s set up the locks and turn the tv on a children's channel so she wouldn't be likely to watch tv, then fix it so she couldn't change the channel.

She held still as he put the bicycle chain through the loops of her pants and lock it so she couldn't take off her pants at all.

She gasped when he pulled her to him and told her the house better be clean by the time got home, not telling her when that might be.

As Steve walked out, Anne started cleaning the kitchen, listening to Dora the Explorer coming from the tv.

At school, Mary was having a much better time as lunch had now come upon them.

Brenda walked with Mary towards the bathroom first.

"We should go while we have a chance," she said.

"Sure," Brenda said only too happy to help.

She walked over to the mirror that Mary was in front of, and started to do her hair for her when a stall opened up.

"Mary, why don't you go first.

Mary smiled as Brenda fixed her hair. When the stall opened and Brenda told her to go first, she hurried over and went in. Mary shut the door and tugged her panties down. She hoped up on the toilet and started peeing right away.

When she was done, she wiped herself, then pulled her panties up, not noticing her skirt had caught up in her panties. She opened the stall door and walked out.

"Thank you, Brenda. Your turn." Mary said.

Brenda smiled and turned Mary around to pull her skirt out of her panties.

"You would have been embarrassed if people saw that," she said.