LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

(Of course)

Mary frowned but nodded. She did not want to wear diapers to school. It was bad enough he was going to make her wear them to bed.

She stayed quiet the rest of the way home, afraid that if she said anything at all, Steve would carry through on his threat.

Once they got home, Mary stayed in her seat, waiting to see if Steve was going to open the door for her. When he went into the house without saying anything, she sighed and undid her seat belt. She got out of the car and walked slowly up to the front door.

Anne hadn't heard the car pull in the drive, so she was surprised to see Steve come in the house.

For the past half hour Anne had been needing to poop, but had put it off, afraid she was going to miss something on tv.

She jumped up, almost pooping her pants, when Steve came out of the bathroom with her wet panties that had poop stains, and started yelling at her, asking her if she had pooped her pants.

At the same time, Mary reached the front door and had just come inside when Steve started yelling. She froze in place, not sure what was going on.

"Of course not! Give me more credit than that. I just didn't wipe myself properly." She said.

Anne flinched as Steve shoved the poop stained panties in her face. She knew she had messed up bad. She felt her poop pushing against her bottom, straining to come out. She was afraid to ask Steve to go to the bathroom.

She walked quickly to the kitchen and started washing her hands.

Mary was shaking as she watched Steve yell at her mother. She couldn't believe her mom had actually pooped in her pants. However when Steve had thrown the panties on in the floor, she could see the caked on poop and grimaced.

Mary let Steve take her to her bedroom to check her and get her changed like a toddler. She saw her pee stained mattress that was still unmade.

When Steve checked her panties for poop she blushed, but didn't say anything. She had learned her lesson earlier.

"Thank you Steve." Mary said, smiling a little.

"Yes sir" Mary said.

Mary had never made a bed before, but she had seen her mother change her sheets after waking up wet. She was not about to upset Steve and looked for clean sheets. She gave up after a few minutes and came out to the living room.

"I don't know where the clean sheets are." Mary said.

Anne finished washing her hands and started washing the dishes. Her poop was making it's way out, pushing against her rectum.

Mary nodded when Steve told her to pick up the pants and panties. She made a face and carefully picked them up, avoiding touching the poop.

Mary saw him open the closet where the sheets were kept. She then was taken to the bathroom and told to wash out the panties in the toilet. She didn't want to wear diapers to school so she knew she had to do it. If she didn't, Steve wouldn't trust her and she would have to wear diapers to school.

Mary dropped the panties in the toilet and started dunking them, making a face.

Anne finished washing the dishes and wiping everything down. She thought she was ready to start making dinner. She didn't want to start too earthly though and make Steve even madder. Plus she didn't know what to make for dinner.Finally she decided to ask Steve.

Anne walked over to where the kitchen ended and the lliving room started.

"Steve!" Anne called out.

Because the poop was dried on to the panties, it took a lot of dunking and even then, only the dried thicker parts were removed.

Mary soon found out that the panties weren't getting clean by dunking them. She would actually have to touch the poop part and scrub. She cringed at the thought, but then she imagined herself wearing a diaper under a skirt or dress and everyone laughing at her, and sure started to work rubbing the poop out of the panties. She started crying.

Anne watched as Steve got out the ingredients for burritos. She stared blankly at him for a minute.

"Um, don't you brown the hamburger, add the spices and put it on a tortilla shell?"

Anne flinched, afraid she had not gotten it right.

Anne nodded. When Steve left the room she went over and turned on the stove. As she felt her poop crest her bottom and start into her panties. She hated when her poop was at the point it was now, half in and half out. She was going to poop in her panties, that was a certainty now.

She decided to give the poop a little help. She knew Steve was watching her, so she couldn't make it obvious. She continued to brown the hamburger as she spread her legs a bit. She took a few breaths, then held it and pushed. She felt the poop slide down into her panties

Mary sighed and walked out of the bathroom. She glanced over at her mother at the stove and went on to the living room. She stopped in front of Steve and held up the panties for inspection.

"I got them as clean as I could. Did I do good enough?" Mary asked

Mary smiled.

"Thank you, Steve."

Mary did as she was told and took the panties back to the bathroom.She going them over the side of the tub, then went to the closet to get her sheets. She took out pink sheets and took them to her room. The room still smelled like or even after being aired it all day.

Mary got the bottom sheet and started covering the smelly mattress.

Julie added the spices and kept stirring the hamburger. It was smelling delicious.

Julie pushed down, grunting softly, pushing the poop further. The poop already in her panties was pressing against her bottom, leaving a brown mark.

She let the hamburger simmer and got out plates, placing tortilla shells on each of them. She wiggled her bottom slightly as the poop that was wanting out was a little uncomfortable.

As she pooped and eventually had half of it out in her panties, it started to get too much in the back of her panties, and it started to curl around the middle and then the front of her panties it finally made its way out filling her panties up.

Anne turned off the stove and let Steve take her over to the table and made her sit down. She knew she was in trouble but wasn't sure how much.

"Coming!" Mary called from her bedroom. She had finished making her bed.

Mary came out to the kitchen and see her mother sitting at the table. She couldn't tell anything was wrong and came over to her chair to sit down.

Anne was nervous as she sat there watching Steve finish the burritos. She didn't know what he had planned. She was pretty sure he was going to punish her, and she hated having to wait to find out how.

Mary heard Steve and started to worry she had done something wrong. Why did Steve want her and her mother in the bathroom after dinner? She had washed the panties and Steve had been happy with them. Maybe he had found something wrong with them after all

"Yes sir," Mary said.

The smell from her mother's panties hit her and Mary made a face. She pinched her nose closed with two fingers.

Mary frowned and took her hand away from her nose and started to eat. The burritos were good.

Anne started eating as well. She bit into the burrito and started eating. Some of the sauce dripped into her shirt.she picked up a napkin wiping the sauce, getting most of it, leaving a smudge. She continued to eat.

Steve let the girls eat until they were full, and he was full, then he stood up.

"If you ladies are done, then go to the bathroom and wait for me.

Mary nodded and stood up. She waited for mother and walked to the bathroom, the smell almost gagging her. Her mom smelled like a baby or toddler. They both stood in the bathroom waiting for Steve.

When Steve came in the room and laid the panties and diaper on the toilet, Mary blushed.

Both Mary and Anne's got big as Steve told them that if one of them acts like a baby the other one will take care of them and Mary would have to undress and clean her mother as if she was a baby.

"Can I please take my clothes off first, Steve? I don't want to get poop on them. And what am I supposed to do with her poopy pants and panties?" Mary asked.

Steve looked at Mary for a minute and then at her mom.

"I think your mom will be best punished if you change her the way you are.

Mary frowned when Steve told to undress her mother and clean her while dressed. She hated the thought of being covered in poop, because she knew that was going to happen.

When Mary hesitated she heard Steve tell her that could clean her mother up or be a baby and go to school in a diaper and skirt. She couldn't let Brenda or anyone else see her in a diaper. It would be too humiliating.

Mary walked over to her mother and slipped her fingers in the waistband of her mother's pants. She cringed as her fingers immediately found something soft and squishy.