LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Anne blushed and looked down.

"Of course I washed my hands before starting to make dinner. I just thought maybe I should was then again." Anne said,.

She held her hands out in front of her as if she wanted Steve to inspect them, shaking nervously.

He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

"I already think you are childish about using the bathroom, keeping the house clean, and taking care of yourself.

Anne blushed as Steve took her hands and talked to her. She wished he would have waited until they were alone to chastise her, instead of doing it in front of Mary.

"N-no sir," Anne replied, blushing.

Mary looked away as Steve talked to her mother.

Mary and Anne both sat down. Mary started eating her salad first. Anne was shaking a bit as she reached for her fork. Her hand knocked her glass of milk, spilling some of it. She grabbed her napkin and mopped up the spilled milk, moving her glass.

Anne blushed and stopped trying to clean up the milk. She moved as Steve came over and did it for her, as well as pour get some more milk.

"Thank you, sir." Anne said,.

Anne ate her dinner, being very careful not to get anything on her clothes.

Mary kept eating, trying not to watch as Steve treated her mother like a three year old.

Eventually, they had eaten dinner, and then Steve took Anne by the hand and led her to the living room to watch television.

He looked over at Mary.

"And you?" he asked her.

Mary watched as Steve took his mother's hand and led her to the living room. Anne kept her eyes lowered until she sat on the couch.

Mary bit her lip, unsure of what to say, since she wasn't a teenager yet, but she wasn't a toddler either. Finally she decided to say what Steve expected her to.

"I'm a teenager, sir." Mary answered.

Mary nodded when Steve told her to clean up the kitchen. She stood up and started clearing off the table.

Anne listened to Steve praise Mary and belittle her at the same time. Her eyes went wide when Steve ordered Mary to go wait to put a diaper on her mother. Anne kept her mouth shut, as she didn't want Steve to kick her and Mary out on the street.

Mary smiled as Steve did she was going to wear a diaper and praised her for asking for one. She frowned when he told her she was going to put a diaper a diaper on her mother. She wasn't too sure, but Steve was in charge.

"Yes sir."Mary said.

Mary started to walk to Steve's bedroom where her mother had been sleeping, then stopped and went to what used to be her room to wait.

Steve smiled as Mary went off to go change her mother.

"Anne, a moment."

He felt Anne's pants.

"You feel humiliated by your daughter needing to diaper you, don't you?

Mary nodded and sprinkled powder on her mother's bottom and then Anne lowered her legs and spread them. Mary used some more powder, creating a small cloud, then brought the diaper up and taped it on both sides. She looked up at Steve for his approval.

Anne nodded and got off the bed after Steve adjusted the tapes on her diaper and walked out of the room.

Mary let Steve pick her up and lay her on the bed. She nodded as he said he was going to take off her pants and not to touch. Mary slipped her thumb in her mouth as Steve started.

Steve got her changed into a diaper and a t-shirt, and then he led her out to the living room.

"Since you are in a diaper, you can sleep on the sofa, Mary.

Mary kept her thumb in her mouth as she was led out to the living room. She blushed a little as he patted her bottom.

"Thank you Steve," Mary said, taking her thumb out.

Anne put her arm around Mary and gave her a hug when she was put next to her. She looked up at Steve.

"Is it my bedtime now?" Anne asked.