LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay (Open)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey I was watchin' that!" Lillian said when her brother changed the channel on the TV, seemingly forgetting she was there.

(if you looked back at my starting post for actually playing I said it was Saturday.)

"your sister does that every morning, even at the weekend! I am used to it. I don't know why she does it. believe me I wish she didn't"

I smile and watch TV with my sisters

"It must be Sarah, she is good at waking everyone up"

"I always try to sleep in, but she's very good at waking people up. I love her though"

"Yeah I got a weekend of homework, I hope mom takes you all out so I can have some quiet, although she'll probably ask me to babysit"

Dan loved his siblings, but left the work to his mom, and didn't really help with the younger ones, he hadn't changed many diapers, a task he always tried to avoid. A task he only did if there was no one else to do it.

"I slept good." Lillian said with a smile. "I don't need help getting dressed anymore! I'm bigger now! I only need help when I gotta wear a fancy dress with the zipper in the back." She said, trying to prove how big she was.

(Yeah Hya was being mom. If you'd like to continue that'd be great. If the dad doesn't end up ever replying I can take him over. And I guess someone can take over the other little one if she doesn't reply. She was 4ish. Just I'm already playing the baby and Lillian.)

Sarah smiled and giggled. She cuddled up to Danny and smiled. "Bubby

(That wouldn't really work. :/ Lillian is 7 and she's supposed to be a few years from her closest siblings. If there's a six year old then she's much less stuck in the middle. I can play the four year old I gues. Just it's a lot to play the three youngest and the whole point was that Lillian was the middle child who kind of got grouped in with the little ones.)

Lillian smiled and climbed up to the table. She happily started to eat. She had eggs with some raspberry jelly on her toast. "It tastes