LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay (Open)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I be the youngest of the children. Named Chloe. She the youngest so peopl are all about her and stuff. She has green eyes and brown hair. She wears diaper and is not thinking about going to the potty. Her favorite thing to do is play with her stuffed animals.

Hailey will be the mom she is 34 year old. She works Monday threw Friday but always has the weekends off to spend with the kids. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

Maddy will be 12 years old. She is in that stage where she doesn't want to do nothing with her family and is mean to her little siblings most of the time. She has dirty blonde.hair and blue eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll join if I can. I can be the eldest sibling. Dan aged 14. I have a strong relationship with all my siblings. I do my best to look after them all. Love sports at school and am the basketball captain.

I can be the eldest if its okay, and I can help out if needed? but I don't wear diapers, but I can help out with changing the diapers and stuff like that. But I also like to focus on my school work.

(Ishigreensa, has Cassandra got a shorter name she likes to be called? such as Cass?)

Dan was still asleep, he adored his younger siblings, he was the eldest and hoped they looked up to him, he was captain of the basketball team and did well in his studies. He sometimes babysat but not as much these days. He wasn't a fan of changing diapers but knew it had to be done, especially if his parents weren't around to do it.

He had hoped his parents would take his siblings to the park so that he could focus on some studying. He also had

(Danny, she likes her full name, but as you are her brother, you can call her Cassie without her getting too annoyed at you for it, as long as you don't tell everyone at school.