LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiersrus.com

hello everyone. Just wondered if anybody had used this company, who attach nuk 5 teats to ordinary baby dummies? I fancy a glow in the dark one and wondered if any of you had any feedback? Please tell me if you have, make a little girl happy! thankyou.x

hello everyone. Just wondered if anybody had used this company, who attach nuk 5 teats to ordinary baby dummies? I fancy a glow in the dark one and wondered if any of you had any feedback? Please tell me if you have, make a little girl happy! thankyou.x

Hiya 2yrs

I have ordered from them twice now with no problems what so ever. The second time I ordered I messed payment up some how :huh: and paid extra without noticing. They emaild me letting me know and refunded the extra back to my card. :)

thank you very much for answering me. made me grin. cant wait to tell my daddy and see if he will get me one. xx

No problem 2yrs

One tip if you are ordering from out side america, the posage is quite expensive but if you order more than one it's the same P&P and not so bad. I orderd 3 or 4 last time so will not have to order for some time again.