LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning

I am with a man who I have known for a long time and have always known of this fetish of his. he likes to wear diapers at home and I am fine with that and recently for the first time diapered him he was so happy that I was ok with it to that level and want to do what it takes to make him happy but am new to this world so was maybe looking for some ideas on how to be able to make him happy

My friend is a dl and I am doing what I can to learn how to make him happy. I have been trying to learn what I can about his lifestyle, I want nothing more but to be his mommie and make him happy as I can isnt that what all mommies want thier baby happy well really I know it is hard to gain trust with people just poppin in and out, I am a new member and really want ot be a part of his life and learn what to do to keep him happy and satisfied. I think I do a good job of it just looking for extra ideas. I am new to this fetish of his and also new to the sex toys, I know crazy, but I am learning ( what fun lol ) well thank you to anyone who throws me a reply :wub:

Welcome, szqtaz! This section of the forum doesn't have new posts very often so I think it tends to get overlooked. First off, on behalf of all us ab/dl's ... thank you for being so open-minded and supportive of your boyfriend! I'm sure just the fact that you're open to his needs is making him very happy. All I can suggest is to ask him what matters most to him as far as his perfect scenario is concerned. We're all different and have different things that make the experience special for us. If he's reluctant to tell you, than ask him what age he considers is his "alter ego", if you will. Knowing that will give you some clues as to how to treat him, as far as age-appropriate things (bottles as opposed to sippy-cups, or other things).

Good luck and glad to have you on board! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

first of all i would like to apologise if i am being out of order for even posting here with my young age and complete lack of experience in terms of dealing with women, i ask that you judge me by what i have to say not by my physical age...

i would like to second pipsqueak and say welcome to this community szqtaz, you are a very brave individual for even being here and im sure your partner/baby is very grateful for all the effort you are going to, it is not often that people like us find a partner who is not just accepting but truely accomodating and interested.

the things that your partner/baby will be interested in will depend very largely on what he is into, the forums here are packed with the sorts of things we are interested in but i will list a few of them here... this is by no means an exhaustive list and most of us are not into all of these things.

ill start with the obvious, nappies (diapers if your ammerican), wet and/or messy nappies may appeal so might the thaught of you wearing them, having his nappy changed by a mom is usualy very appealing, pacifiers (prety self explanitary) bottles or sippy cups, as mentioned before this is dependant on his desired age, crib changeing table, play pen, babyish clothes and other baby paraphenalia may all apeal or mabey just some of them.

there are also sometimes then subsiduary fetishes, kinks within the kink if you will... these are less common but still fairly prevalent in this community, these can include (starting with the more common ones) accidents, spanking, domination, bondage, enemas, permanant incontinance and many many other less common ones.

it is highly unlikley that all or even most of these aply to your partner/baby but i have touched on most of the more common things that are enjoyed or desired by the people of this community, if any other ab/dl would like to point out some of the things i have missed feel free as im sure i have missed something!

i hope this helps!

leafy

• 2 months later...
Well My best friend (X boyfriend as well) has had this fetish for a while.. And he told me about it a year ago. I didnt know how to react.. I didnt freak or get grossed out. I helped him with it.. And we role played. Its rather fun.. SO how common is this whole DL, AB thing? I mean, I want him to get on and talk to all of you as well.. Think you can help me out with it and talk to him to???
Well My best friend (X boyfriend as well) has had this fetish for a while.. And he told me about it a year ago. I didnt know how to react.. I didnt freak or get grossed out. I helped him with it.. And we role played. Its rather fun.. SO how common is this whole DL, AB thing? I mean, I want him to get on and talk to all of you as well.. Think you can help me out with it and talk to him to???

Being an ab/dl isn't very common, at least from what I've read. I wish more girls were into the whole ab/dl thing. But I give your ex boyfriend a lot of respect for coming out with this fetish. I would ask him more what he likes and what turns him on. Every ab/dl has a different set of kinks.

Being an ab/dl isn't very common at all, at least from what I have read. I think it is great that your boyfriend came out to you. This is something that takes a lot of guts to do. The best thing to do is ask him what he likes. Every ab/dl is different. We all have things that turn us on, which might not necessarily be what turn other ab/dls on.

• 4 months later...