LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
WBDaddy

Fair warning regarding PetiteAB diapers

WBDaddy    551

Yes, I was heading the startup that was launching this brand.  Yes, I took the site offline because of a major dispute with the manufacturer I was working with - they sent me what were supposed to be prototypes, and they shorted the pulp content so badly the damn things wouldn't handle a decent flow of liquid without leaking.  Plus they were cut all messed up, so the fit was terrible even on those who could actually put them on (basically under 30" W/H and under 5'7" tall) 

So I refused shipment.  And lacking the capital to restart the process with another manufacturer, I put the concept in mothballs.

Except it appears MyDiaper (another company that works with this manufacturer, I know because when the MFR sent me samples during the initial discussion phase, they were of MyDiaper's products) bought my shipment, likely for the balance owed, and has begun distributing them.  Rearz.ca is selling this product.  Thanks, BTW, to Sean from WearingClouds for tipping me off.

I don't recommend the PetiteAB diapers for anything but play.  Theoretically it's supposed to be able to hold 3000mL, and there's enough SAP in there to do so, but my betatesters reported it being unable to handle a single flood.  

Just a heads up.  Sucks, because now the name brand is ruined as well, so we're going to have to redo everything from the ground up when we relaunch (hopefully next year at the latest).

Sorry to here about your Diaper Dilemma. That is a cute name.  Don't give up dream.

WBDaddy    551

Well, like I said, I'm posting for those who might be considering buying them.  There's a reason why I refused shipment.

Elfy    742

It's interesting... I have some MyDiaper and although they aren't as good as ABU or Bambino or Cuddlz, they aren't all that bad. A little cheaper as well.

I wonder if MyDiaper know the history of the diaper they are buying and re-selling or if they were just offered to them at a discount price.

WBDaddy    551

I'm sure the supplier just offered to sell them for the balance due on the shipment (my 30% deposit was never refunded).

WBDaddy    551

For the record, these are being marketed as "ABDL Floral Pattern" diapers at Rearz.ca, and associated with MyDiaper.

By no means am I trying to badmouth MyDiaper for selling them - I don't think they knew what they were getting.  I know that the rated absorbency is lower than what the manufacturer claimed when they wanted me to take delivery of them, but it's still way higher than the real-world experiences of my betatesters.

AgentPink    1

This is horrible to read and sure enough they even say Petite AB as part of the art from the picture I just saw.

Working in shipping I have heard lots of horror stories of people loosing everything dealing with Chinese companies as they will say yes to everything and then not deliver.

I understand you need a Chinese national Agent on your payroll that understands the product, has unfettered access to the plant and is preferably also a member of your family to eyeball everything that happens to keep them on spec.

I apologise if my 2 cents in hindsight feels like salt rubbed in the wounds I actually really feel bad for you.