LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to get the most out of disposables

Hey guys been wearing for awhile predominantly disposable, like the feel and ease. But I feel I have to work hard to use every bit of the diaper. By this I mean normally I'll diaper with my dick pointed down, but that immediately eliminates a good portion of the front from ever getting wet. What I've been doing recently it's tapping up while pointing up, peeing once that way then reaching in and pushing it to point down. Lot of hassle and it makes the diaper fit different.

use a woman's pad just slightly forward of the middle and then another one over that at the front (overlapped) and it will drain better and manage the flow better... or buy the Always ultimate discreet extra long pads or Always Discreet underwear

For me to get the most out of a diaper is to fill it slowly. If you flood it most diaper will not be able to absorb your pee in time, most diapers need some time to absorb, distribute and retain. I took measures to fill my diaper slowly but surely and to my personal opinion it works wonders. If I change my diaper it is usually wet all the way, front to back. I use mine only for number 1.

Thanks so much for the comments, I'm thinking of getting a case of ABU space, love the design and capacity and was considering getting their boosters also, maybe that will solve all the problems!!