LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting scene in film

Has anyone seen the film Instinct with Anthony Hopkins. There is a brilliant scene where in Prison a patient / inmate has wet him self and seems totally unconcerned about it. The reason why this guy is always portraid as having wet pants is not explained but this intrigued me. Was he incontinent or did he gain some pleasure from wetting him self. And why did the camera keep going back to showing him having wet him self. I like to think like me he enjoyed being wet.

When about the only thing you can control is pissing yourself or cutting on yourself these guys do it , it gives them a sense of power over something in there lives, same thing diferent variant as POW's they could go to the Germans or the Japs as long as you cursed there mothers and dog but did it with a smile they didnt understand and thought oh isnt he a pleasant fellow, when someone else controls almost everything in your existence strange little things become methods of coping or enjoying your moment in time. Very well known phenomenon is psychology.so it could be for giggles or coping withnthe character.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

He was a meek, mentally ill figure. (If I do indeed remember a minor figure, in a forgotten film correctly). My guess is that it was either to keep other prisoners away from him, or he was put in the wrong institution. Or he'd been there so long, he no longer felt the most innate of actions to be his.

Edit Maybe a mix of the three.