LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caged - How Does It Look?

Fuck it!

Here's some photos. Let me know what you think, both the good and the bad. If you're comfortable going so, I'd like to know your gender (or lack there of) and orientation, just to give me an idea of what type of image I'm portraying.

First, here I am in my usually pants. My hair down.

Ok, here's the skirt, with my hair down.

The skirt, with my hair up.

And the blurry one that didn't quite come out.

Long Hair close up.

None

Black Ribbon

Black Ribbon, close up

Since I had the camera out, Here is one of floppy

And one my girlfriend took when she was visiting.

Fuck it!

Here's some photos. Let me know what you think, both the good and the bad. If you're comfortable going so, I'd like to know your gender (or lack there of) and orientation, just to give me an idea of what type of image I'm portraying.

First, here I am in my usually pants. My hair down.

Ok, here's the skirt, with my hair down.

The skirt, with my hair up.

And the blurry one that didn't quite come out.

Long Hair close up.

None

Black Ribbon

Black Ribbon, close up

Since I had the camera out, Here is one of floppy

And one my girlfriend took when she was visiting.

Here goes:

reasonably feminine, if you can keep your chin clean....the hair looks good...but I'm no judge of clothes...

Here goes:

reasonably feminine, if you can keep your chin clean....the hair looks good...but I'm no judge of clothes...

Not quite the look I'm going for. I'll have to adjust. Yes, the yellow is too much.

I have long hair that i wear mostly in a ponytail and have been known to play dressup in feminine stuff too. I do not use earrings or makeup. Wear what you are comfortable in. You did not seem to be freaked out to be in makeup or a skirt. Enjoy. Skirts make for easy diaper changes anyway. If you get bold sometime, have your girlfriend curl your hair. Being made to sleep in curlers is a trip!

Froggy

I have long hair that i wear mostly in a ponytail and have been known to play dressup in feminine stuff too. I do not use earrings or makeup. Wear what you are comfortable in. You did not seem to be freaked out to be in makeup or a skirt. Enjoy. Skirts make for easy diaper changes anyway. If you get bold sometime, have your girlfriend curl your hair. Being made to sleep in curlers is a trip!

Froggy

First, I had no make up on.

Second, I'm not looking to look like a girl. My goal is some mix of the two, which will change dynamically based entirely on what the mix feels like on any given day. It's a mostly boy mix, but somedays, it's REAL close to 50/50, and sometimes, it's past 50/50.

Besides, skirts should get spread in to menswear. Why do women get to wear pants and I can't put on a skirt without people thinking I'm trying to look like a girl?