LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Humiliation

I never really thought it would happen to me... but it did. I ordered a case of adult diapers from samsclub.com, because I thought I'd give them a try since they're off brand. I've been living with my father and I figured they would arrive in a plain box so that I could easily say that its contents were a Christmas present, thus ending any questions. But no, it came in a box that clearly read to the world what was inside. And it sat on our front porch and my step mom got to it first. :crybaby: I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed in my life...not to mention, God only knows how many neighbors saw the box! My recommendation to you is to not order from samsclub.com unless you don't care who knows...

My dad was in shock... my step mom didn't say anything. She uhh, thinks I have a night problem, which is perfectly fine by me. I was afraid to face my father though and it created UN-needed awkwardness that could have and should have been avoided by more discreet shipping. I emailed Sams club and let them know about my frustrations. Hopefully they'll do something about it so that I can keep ordering from them if I like their diapers.

Yeah ... it sucks when that happens.

Hey, by the way i have a question about this. (anyone can answer this if they so wish)

I still live with my folks BUT i want to get high end diapers like abena x-plus and so on, the problem with this is that i can't really order them online cuz my folks are too curious and would obviously want to know what was in a blank unnamed box. My question to you all is, if there is another way of getting diapers online via a special delivery or something of the sort. Your help is much appreciated!

Necros~

Post office box. They are not free though.

oK That sounds like a good idea but how do i get one and how does it work?

Necros,

You could order high quality diapers from a medical (hospital) supply store. Most of these stores will special order you any diaper you want and you can pick them up at their store....

Yeah i tried ordering them from medical stores but the answer they give me is that i have to buy an entire case of diapers .... which is quite hard to hide. Plus its expensive, a full box can go up to 100+ dollars. When i actually ask them if they could only order a single pack so that i could try them out they don't want to ... for some odd reason. D:

Necros~

That kind of sucks about that box since most people who are inco really don't want other people to know, and that is what adult diapers are really made for. So it would be Smart for them to put it in an unmarked box. Hey, the other day I got 2 packs of attends in a box of charmin papertowel boxes from kckmedical. Some comanies are smart and others are either stupid or just don't care. And about ording those diapers and having them not come to addresses, you can tell the comany you're ordering them from (if your order from the phone it's soo much easier and you are assured that everything will be right) that you want them to be held at your local delivery office (nearest fedex or ups or usps office ((not outlet))) then it will be held there and they will just skip the last step of delivering it and keep it there for a week until you pick it up, if you don't pick it up then it's rts. But make sure you don't forget to mention that you want it held there and preferabely in an unmarked box otherwise you could end up embarassed to no end. hope it helps.

oK That sounds like a good idea but how do i get one and how does it work?

Yeah i tried ordering them from medical stores but the answer they give me is that i have to buy an entire case of diapers .... which is quite hard to hide. Plus its expensive, a full box can go up to 100+ dollars. When i actually ask them if they could only order a single pack so that i could try them out they don't want to ... for some odd reason. D:

Necros~

Use fed ex have them shipped to the terminal, for you to pick up in preson, they won't go to your house, you pick them up, they will let you know by e-mail when tey are there, secure plus sells sampel packs, I am waiting for some now they are suppose to be really good...

Um dude, you're 20... If you cant get a package without your parents finding out whats inside then there is a serious problem

Yeah well I'm 20 but my parents act like little babies that want to know everything that goes on in my life. Until June i have to live up with that, then I'm going to an apartment. Then it won't be a problem. Oh, and its not the fact that they would ask, i mean i wouldn't care if it was only that ... its that they keep invading my f*cking privacy and searching for the things i didn't want to answer or if their just curious about something. Awful i know, but in a couple of months it'll be ok. :D

Well, for all the others, thank you for your support and input, it was very helpful and i will definitely try all your ideas. I will keep you posted on the situation if it works or if some method fails.

Necros~