LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Are you bowel incontinent???????????????

Not really,  I can hold off pooping for 5 minutes if I try.

But I don't try very often. 

I just let it happen,  and it don't really matter where or when.

7 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Not really,  I can hold off pooping for 5 minutes if I try.

But I don't try very often. 

I just let it happen,  and it don't really matter where or when.

Oh cool! Do you wish you were incontinent buddy?????????♥️

7 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh cool! Do you wish you were incontinent buddy?????????♥️

That is my goal.

I've no control of when I piss and like I said little control of when I shit. Now if I can loose all control of when I shit than I will have achieved my goal I set for myself when I started wearing diapers 24-7 and started my diaper training. 

• Like 2
On 3/1/2022 at 12:38 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

That is my goal.

I've no control of when I piss and like I said little control of when I shit. Now if I can loose all control of when I shit than I will have achieved my goal I set for myself when I started wearing diapers 24-7 and started my diaper training. 

Diaper training is awesome!??? You'll get there soon enough. I BELIEVE in you buddy!????????♥️? You'll be shit'in in your diaper uncontrollably, just like a real baby in NO TIME!☺️?????????????♥️?????♥️????♥️?? When DID you START your diaper training buddy?!?????☺️???♥️?

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Diaper training is awesome!??? You'll get there soon enough. I BELIEVE in you buddy!????????♥️? You'll be shit'in in your diaper uncontrollably, just like a real baby in NO TIME!☺️?????????????♥️?????♥️????♥️?? When DID you START your diaper training 

I started my diaper training a week after I married my second wife.

I was 21 at that time.

My wife knew of my diaper wearing as we first started dating,  a week after we got married I told her I wanted to wear diapers all the time and wet my diaper uncontrollably just like a baby.

She said that would be a great idea, so i started my diaper training than and there, I went and got a diaper and put it on.

She said to me I can't take it off until I piss it full, I said OK fine by me.

A couple months later I decided trying going poop in my diaper,  it felt wonderful,  but my wife found out and questioned me about the messy diaper,  I said I just wanted to see what it was like.

She asked if I liked it, I said yes , she asks if I plan on doing it again, I said only if your OK with it.

She says it's about time you go shit in your diaper all the time also, in fact make it part of your diaper training, and oh by the way I have already tossed out all your underwear and now your banned from using the toilet, use your diapers from now on.

That's how my diaper training started and I haven't used a toilet in over 35 years.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I started my diaper training a week after I married my second wife.

I was 21 at that time.

My wife knew of my diaper wearing as we first started dating,  a week after we got married I told her I wanted to wear diapers all the time and wet my diaper uncontrollably just like a baby.

She said that would be a great idea, so i started my diaper training than and there, I went and got a diaper and put it on.

She said to me I can't take it off until I piss it full, I said OK fine by me.

A couple months later I decided trying going poop in my diaper,  it felt wonderful,  but my wife found out and questioned me about the messy diaper,  I said I just wanted to see what it was like.

She asked if I liked it, I said yes , she asks if I plan on doing it again, I said only if your OK with it.

She says it's about time you go shit in your diaper all the time also, in fact make it part of your diaper training, and oh by the way I have already tossed out all your underwear and now your banned from using the toilet, use your diapers from now on.

That's how my diaper training started and I haven't used a toilet in over 35 years.

I'm glad you like taking poopies in your diapies buddy!??? I just want you to know that I would totally hang out with you if I could! You're awesome and I'm glad we're Diaper Buddies!!!!????☺️♥️?♥️?? Wanna see what I look like buddy?!???☺️????????

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm glad you like taking poopies in your diapies buddy!??? I just want you to know that I would totally hang out with you if I could! You're awesome and I'm glad we're Diaper Buddies!!!!????☺️♥️?♥️?? Wanna see what I look like buddy?!???☺️????????

Shure do.

• Like 1

I am not incontinent, so all my wetting and messing is volitional. I wet during the night and simply go back to sleep. Messing my diaper has been very much on a schedule, pooping my diaper within minutes after I get up. I don't mess my diaper in bed because I sleep with my wife and don't want to disturb her sleep with a messy diaper. If you are not incontinent, I think it would be very difficult to wake up with a messy diaper without knowing what and when it happened. Personally, I want my wetting and messing to be conscious and in my control so that I can enjoy all the emotional and physical sensations of my diaper getting wet and warm, and then full, warm and squishy in the back.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yikes, my morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is soaked and very messy, but fortunately not leaking.  I have the best warm, wet, slippery, squishy experience at the moment. Sooo comforting and enjoyable. I will change before my wife gets out of bed. She is like Google, she knows everything, but I don't subject her to my messy diaper out of courtesy to her olfactory sense.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for resurrecting this topic. My morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a very wet and messy Classico V2 diaper. I'm not sure which is fuller, the front or the back of my diaper. Sooo nice 🤗

• 4 weeks later...

I wet my Classico V2 diaper during the night several times, got out of bed and messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee. It may seem strange to admit that a wet and poopy diaper is sooo enjoyable and comfy: warm and squishy. I won't change for another 90 minutes, thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Lotion!!!

• Like 1

Monday morning with a wet and messy Magnifico diaper: warm and squishy. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. The Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion I used last night will protect my diaper area from irritation. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all. adult wipes, wash cloth with soap and water, rinse with wet wash cloth, clean diaper and ready for the rest of my day. I'll wet at work, without anyone knowing, certainly no messy diapers at work. For work I am going with (and eventually going in) a NS purple Supreme diaper.

Hi all 😊

I don't post that often, just a wee bit of social anxiety, yes sometimes even here where anonymity can prevail, but I wanted to share. First, I'm more ab than dl. I love feeling like a cozy, snuggly, cuddly toddler boy ☺️, and the one thing that makes me feel most like that is when I have a huge warm, squishy poopy cradling my diapered tushie. I don't get to be in littlespace that often, but yesterday I filled my tummy up on lots of healthy foods like trail mix, raisin bran, and lots of fruit and veggies; and now I'm feeling all cute, cozy, and snuggly with my poohbear and pacifier in a very full and squishy diaper ☺️

Snuggles

• Like 2