• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i017.jpg

Mommy said this stuff was good, but I think it would look better on the wall behind me!

Gary

On second thoughts no. big waste of the Farley's Rusk. I'll sneak some dry ones out too.

Just a sip for me and even so, I'm protected... but wait til my big baby boy finds out the chocolate in his favorite recipe is Exlax!

Call me stupid, but how do I get the picture on here? :crybaby:

Beth

Ok if you really insists, and it will actually make you happy, I'll call you stupid...But how should that help you get any pictures attached to your posts ???

Ok if you really insists, and it will actually make you happy, I'll call you stupid...But how should that help you get any pictures attached to your posts ???

Ha, bloody Ha!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You are wasted on here Juliabam........you should do 'stand up' with material like that!!!!

Lol, Beth

PS, So how do I get the picture on here? :unsure:

Ha, bloody Ha!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You are wasted on here Juliabam........you should do 'stand up' with material like that!!!!

Lol, Beth

PS, So how do I get the picture on here? :unsure:

But I can't stand up, I'm paralyzed because of a spinal cord injury.. at the best it would be a sitcom...

The other thing I don't know about, I just replied on restless foxes post, after I had tried replyiing on knuxy fawks post - which by the way was a reply on RF's post..so the first time it didnt work because it was a reply to a reply which killed the picture, but the second time when it was a clean reply to a post it worked...

So basically, if you want to get any of the pictures already used don't reply to an already done reply, but find the original post and reply to that.. basically, just reply and find out what happens.... if you want a new picture on... I have no idea, I'm not a computer geek

But I can't stand up, I'm paralyzed because of a spinal cord injury.. at the best it would be a sitcom...

The other thing I don't know about, I just replied on restless foxes post, after I had tried replyiing on knuxy fawks post - which by the way was a reply on RF's post..so the first time it didnt work because it was a reply to a reply which killed the picture, but the second time when it was a clean reply to a post it worked...

So basically, if you want to get any of the pictures already used don't reply to an already done reply, but find the original post and reply to that.. basically, just reply and find out what happens.... if you want a new picture on... I have no idea, I'm not a computer geek

Thanks that works, wonder how I could put a new picture on though? Who is the computor wiz on here?

Bethany like Juliabam again now :angel_not:

:littleangel: