LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are They Thinking?

For those who don't get a chance to veiw it. I will choose 1 (or 2) and put a caption to it. :rolleyes: Then you can either add your caption or choose a different one and do the same.

f0758.jpg

Wow! It says here that this is a special camera that when you take a picture of your self and then take a picture of what you want to be, it will make it happen!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a1299.jpg

Oh Daddy! that was funny. Rigging this box that said "Big Girl Panties" on it, to spring out all these plastic baby pants. I laughed so hard I went wee wee. Of course now you need to change me, or was that your plan all the time. Hmmmm.

That was a funny one DB!! I love that pic too! those red panties are SEXY!

c0773.jpg

I try to hide my face so mommy don't see me's

But I think she'll member to buy some NAIR!

EWWWWWW!!! little girl's wif Hairys weg's and armys!!!

(Note: and a man's watch and wedding band too!)

b1308.jpg

To who ever may find this diaper, It has been 3 days now since came into this store. I asked the mature Shop owner if she has a restroom. She told me that everything I need is down in the basement. I got down to the bottom of the steps when I heard the door slam behind me and dead bolts sliding. There was no rest room. The only thing I saw was what seems like weeks of disposible diapers. I resisted for hours but thought it would be better to use them then have to see the waste sitting on floor. Besides someone seems to come in and take away the used ones while I sleep. Hopefully someone will find this note before I have to use this diaper.

Well, I want to thank all that have contibuted to this topic/game. I was told that that I was rude for not thanking you all sooner. I have been corrected ( and have the butt to prove it)

SpankedAndSentToHerRoom.jpg