LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

I would do that but how do you delete old uploaded pictures

At the top of the forums page is your name off to the right top with a arrow down thingee to expand the field. Select that then select manage settings.

When you bring up that page off to the left is the feature to Manage Attachments...you do it from there.:thumbsup:

At the top of the forums page is your name off to the right top with a arrow down thingee to expand the field. Select that then select manage settings.

When you bring up that page off to the left is the feature to Manage Attachments...you do it from there.:thumbsup:

OK now if this works and they all go on I have a pic of the tapes(same as bambino)a close up of the hearts.full pic of the hearts and a pic of the pack they come in its very close the the bambino pack but you get 12 diapers in this pack(bambino much thicker so you only get 8 diapers)

• 2 weeks later...

customer service at secure plus sucks big time I sent them an email asking a question and they never replied.So I sent it again and they never replied again it's been close to 2 weeks now.So they are nothing like bambino.Bambino gets back to you ASAP.(with in 24-48 hours)

^ I am going to have to disagree with you. I sent a message to them yesterday and they responded to me by the end of the day. But, then again I am sure they get a lot of questions and emails and I am sure its hard to get to every single email. I mean they are a national brand that tons of people buy from.

I know you are talking "diapers" but I used to wear SecurePlus "pull-ups". I liked the fit, the padding was decent EXCEPT the padding section was glued in/on to the shell and it would work its way off then roll up and stick to skin or hair. I tried numerous different times with their pull-ups appx. 3 years ago so I give their "pull-ups" a big "thumbs down".

Delivery was quick.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...

I think their pullups are a lot better now - maybe its just me but I got a few of them and they aren't bad in my opinion. And this is coming from someone who rarely wears pullups because I hate the way pullups typically look and absorb...but Secure's were better than most I will say.

What's up with the new design? Is it on the X-plus? or just the plus?! I can't get a straight answer anywhere!

Just ordered some tonight. I'll give you a definitive answer in a couple of days (actually, probably a bit longer than that, being Christmas and all...).

On a related note, just wanted to give a two thumbs up to SPC: I placed an order about 20 minutes* after their same-day shipping cut-off time, exactly ten minutes later, I was notified they were shipped and had the tracking number. Talk about speedy service :)

[edit] just checked and it was almost an hour after their cut off time :)

The Secure brand was indisputably manufactured by G. Hirsch and Company in Burlingame, California. I even corresponded with the company's president, Gary Hirsch, about an employment opportunity there roughly two years ago. There is absolutely no mistaking that the Bambino diaper is made by the same factory; the materials and construction are just too similar. Trouble is, G. Hirsch and Company seems to have disappeared, as their website is gone and phone number no longer work. My guess is that Secure Personal Products LLC, a new company, took over the diaper lines of G. Hirsch, and also manufacture the Bambino brand for Bottom Half Group.

I know this is bit of an old post but I just wanted to let you know I just got a case of Xplus diapers and the front bottom of the bag says very plainly "G.Hirsch and company" so they do still make the SPC line, as well as may be responsible for Bambinos

I know this is bit of an old post but I just wanted to let you know I just got a case of Xplus diapers and the front bottom of the bag says very plainly "G.Hirsch and company" so they do still make the SPC line, as well as may be responsible for Bambinos

We all know Secure and bambino are the same company.But what is this (G.Hirsch and company)I never heard of them before?

I've been away from DD for a while, having been disapointed by the level of the conversation here. I returned recently, just to see what my fellow diaper-wearers were up to, and I'm thrilled to see that things have improved markedly.

I was also surprised to see that this thread, which I started three years ago, is still going strong. I got the chance to check out the Secure Care X-Plus diaper and thought it was fine. Not great, but fine. My favorite diapers continue to be the Molicare Super Plus and the Tena Ultra Stretch, for their discreetness and surprising capacity.

Next up for me is getting my hands on some Tena Stretch Super diapers. I've used the Supers before, but never the Stretch kind, and have been impressed with their capacity too. The thing I like about them is that they have a disproportionate amount of "fluff" in the crotch, which adds to the feeling of bulk, but not the outward appearance of it. I like feeling like I'm wearing a diaper, not like others can see it.

Keep the conversation going!

-RMS

• Like 1

Personally, I think the Secure Plus are the best mid-level diaper on the market and the Secure X-Plus is one of the top 3 most absorbent adult diapers on the market. I would say the amount of features it has on it compared to a lot of other adult diapers makes it probably one of the best adult diapers. Not many adult diapers have waistbands, leg gathers, absorbency, frontal tape panel, refastenable tapes, thickness, etc. all in one...just my thoughts :)

Personally, I think the Secure Plus are the best mid-level diaper on the market and the Secure X-Plus is one of the top 3 most absorbent adult diapers on the market. I would say the amount of features it has on it compared to a lot of other adult diapers makes it probably one of the best adult diapers. Not many adult diapers have waistbands, leg gathers, absorbency, frontal tape panel, refastenable tapes, thickness, etc. all in one...just my thoughts :)

And that is the beauty of this forum. We like different diapers for different reasons, and I think that's great. Think of the variety our tastes have created! Do you know how many different kinds of diapers are available to us now? And all because we all have different tastes, needs, and body types. You have got to love it.

-RMS

• Like 1
:crybaby: Im not too happy with the Plus that I just got today. They cant even hold one pee. I leaked all over my floor. My old Plus's held at least one pee. I do like the new tape design, but the absorbancy sure has gone down :crybaby:
  • Like 1

I like the new plus tape design. I like the hearts and the stripes, but the first two that I have worn have leaked all over the place. So far these have not lived up to what I thought they would. I am rather disapointed.

• Like 1