LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And Nervous

poookid

Hi Lil' Poo,

Welcome to a great web site. I am sure you will find everyone here is friendly and very nice. I am an Adult Baby who enjoys wearing diapers when and where I can, even to work. I spend my weekends off in a diaper, t-shirt and with a pacifier. I have enjoyed my adult baby status for over twenty years (off and on). Girlfriends have accepted me and even dressed in diapers or roleplayed for/with me. :angel_not::doctor:

Babydoc

Hi, everyone.

Im 19 years old and just recently started purposely wetting the bed. I have been buying diapers too, and love to wear them. Ive been trying to get my mom to notice but she hasn't. I wet every night now and wear my diapers 24/7. there's just something about waking up in a wet diaper that turns me on. is this a problem?

Hi, everyone.

Im 19 years old and just recently started purposely wetting the bed. I have been buying diapers too, and love to wear them. Ive been trying to get my mom to notice but she hasn't. I wet every night now and wear my diapers 24/7. there's just something about waking up in a wet diaper that turns me on. is this a problem?

There is no problem, as long as you are paying for your own fetish, there is nothing wrong with wearing a diaper, as long as you are not letting someone else pay for them.

If you want to play, you have to pay..., have you got a pair of footed sleepers yet, it will help you complete, your AB,DL, lifestyle. they are a lot of places to get them and not pay a lot of money, usually under 20 bucks, pay anymore than that and you got ripped, buy at this time of the year, don't wait, they go away after a whle.

hello i am new to this. i'm scared a little. i wondered if there are any people who will tell me hello and a little about themselves. i want to get connected so i dont feel alone in this.

welcome to the group it is not bad here and most do not bite they are just babies. it is the little boys and girls you have to watch they bite

lots of things better then waking up in a wet bed or wet diapers

but this link cause a few other to wet them self or even worst

that first hill is the one to watch

http://www.4lockedfilms.com/wmv_hi.html

Hi Poookid nice to hear a new voice, dont be nervous as you can be yourself here.

Dont forget we all started here at some point, I am still what I would consider to be a new member here and much as yourself started off a little nervously and I can now look back and think "now why was I nervous about that" !

Just write and enjoy, share your experiences as everyone else does and it all makes for very interesting reading.

WELCOME :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Hi Poookid; I just wanted to add my welcome and like the others have said, don't be nervous, you are among friends.

I don't iniate many posts but will respond occasionally, I love this site and all the members in it.

Dookey :rolleyes:

Welcome. You will find most of the other members are good natured and generally harmless. Well, more or less. Can't please everyone. But lots to see, meet new people of like minds and just enjoy yourself. The more you interact with others here the easier it is to continue doing so.

welcome to the group it is not bad here and most do not bite they are just babies. it is the little boys and girls you have to watch they bite

lots of things better then waking up in a wet bed or wet diapers

but this link cause a few other to wet them self or even worst

that first hill is the one to watch

http://www.4lockedfilms.com/wmv_hi.html

That was awesome link! I can't wait to show my Daddy cause he has a farm where we could do some of this stuff if we get a rig like these to play with! Way awesome!! Thanks for the link.

hello i am new to this. i'm scared a little. i wondered if there are any people who will tell me hello and a little about themselves. i want to get connected so i dont feel alone in this.

A great big hello and a welcome to you. Don't be scared of anything. You can feel right at home here.

I am life long diaper lover and more recently found my baby side.

Have fun and feel free to pm me if you want to chat..I love to make new friends.