LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teasing About Your Diapers

A few years ago when I was still living with my mother I had my own room. I lived with my older sister's as well. I secretly bought diapers and hide them in my room. I was 19 years old. I was a DL. My mom's youngest sister which is my aunt came to live with us for awhile and we urged alot. I was naughty and she was smart and fine looking, good shape. She worked out like me, but we didn't get along. I would diaper myself at night and pee. Enjoy myself all alone in my room for weeks until my I had an argue with my sister one day. I was being a prick and later when everyone was around she would say it smells like urnie from somewhere. I got nervious. My aunt agreed and said she knew it wasn't from the bathroom next to my room because she just cleaned it. But they wouldn't look me in the eye. My other sister would say it smells like baby Eric's diaper. My Mom's second younger sister. Had a toddler. They tired to believe it was him but I knew it wasn't. I was not being fooled. I got suspicious but didn't care after their were out of sight later. When baby Eric came around to be babysat by my sister's. My aunt would play around with his diaper's with my sister's and laugh. They would say loudly diapers are for big boys only. I be confuss sometimes. That's when they would look at me. My mom never caught me in diapers before, but she did indeed found my used diapers hiding before. She never said nothing about it. I knew everyone in the house knows. I thought my mother thought she knew I started wetting the bed and as long as I wore diapers to bed she didn't interfere as long as my bed was dry. One day I was at the laundrument with my sister's and my aunt washing our own clothes. I was the last to get there a little later. There was lots of people in there that day, and my aunt comes up and says Hey you got alot of laundry! washing your diapers? There were other young women in there and she had to day that Jokinly. I know. But as a DL I felt guilty and petfriyed. I guessed this is what I deserved from them for being mean to them. This kind of thing went on for a while being teased about diapers alot made me feel small inside and made me want to cry then. Feels good feeling like a baby sometimes. Has anyone ever had experiences like this before? being teased? humilaliting experiences?

A few years ago when I was still living with my mother I had my own room. I lived with my older sister's as well. I secretly bought diapers and hide them in my room. I was 19 years old. I was a DL. My mom's youngest sister which is my aunt came to live with us for awhile and we urged alot. I was naughty and she was smart and fine looking, good shape. She worked out like me, but we didn't get along. I would diaper myself at night and pee. Enjoy myself all alone in my room for weeks until my I had an argue with my sister one day. I was being a prick and later when everyone was around she would say it smells like urnie from somewhere. I got nervious. My aunt agreed and said she knew it wasn't from the bathroom next to my room because she just cleaned it. But they wouldn't look me in the eye. My other sister would say it smells like baby Eric's diaper. My Mom's second younger sister. Had a toddler. They tired to believe it was him but I knew it wasn't. I was not being fooled. I got suspicious but didn't care after their were out of sight later. When baby Eric came around to be babysat by my sister's. My aunt would play around with his diaper's with my sister's and laugh. They would say loudly diapers are for big boys only. I be confuss sometimes. That's when they would look at me. My mom never caught me in diapers before, but she did indeed found my used diapers hiding before. She never said nothing about it. I knew everyone in the house knows. I thought my mother thought she knew I started wetting the bed and as long as I wore diapers to bed she didn't interfere as long as my bed was dry. One day I was at the laundrument with my sister's and my aunt washing our own clothes. I was the last to get there a little later. There was lots of people in there that day, and my aunt comes up and says Hey you got alot of laundry! washing your diapers? There were other young women in there and she had to day that Jokinly. I know. But as a DL I felt guilty and petfriyed. I guessed this is what I deserved from them for being mean to them. This kind of thing went on for a while being teased about diapers alot made me feel small inside and made me want to cry then. Feels good feeling like a baby sometimes. Has anyone ever had experiences like this before? being teased? humilaliting experiences?

was teased a lot till i learned to fight back then i was basic left alone unless some new kids was set up to see how tought he was and most of time after 7 th grade they lost

When I was around 15 I would hide diapers underneath my bed and I thought no one ever knew. Then one day as I was checking through the answering machine messages there was a message on it from my step brother who was 10 years older than me. "I won't be coming home tonight. tell brian, yeah his diapers have pee in them" It was an odd joke and I quickly erased it. The subject was never brought up between me and him. I also had another super duper close call. My mother had some attends from when she bought them for my sister to dress up like a baby for a halloween costume when I was 16. Anyways my mom had the box under her sink and I would sneak one on occasion and put them on in the bathroom. Well I had no way to dispose of them so I put them in the bottom cabinet under the sink, as well as with large pampers that didn't fit me. One night I was in my sister's bedroom and I heard her yelling "gross! Mom, someones put dirty diapers under the sink." Well, I knew they were mine and was waiting for them come ask me, but she just looked at the pamper ones and said they were for a babies, and thankfully my other stepbrother had just had a baby. So my sister asked me about it and I said it must've been his. Ah, but the story doesn't end there. My stepdad was actually the smart one even though he was totally dumb and said that someone mustve peed in the attends my mom had. Since my mom was accusing my stepbrother, my step-father, who was an alchoholic, accused my sister's friend of doing it and proceeded to chant the entire night "kristen peed the pampers" over and over again to get at my mom.... No one ever realized anything but my heart was racing a million miles a minute...

Super Diaper Baby