LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got My Girl Friend To Wear Diapers Without Telling Her I Like Them

Ok so last sat. I was eating dinner with my gf and she gets urinary track infestations like 2 or 3 times a year. She always puts off going to the doctors. So I said to her you better go the time or else i'm really going to buy you diapers. I have been telling her that for a while now, like 2 years but it always gets dropped. So last Sunday I didn’t know it got better. I told her the night before I was going to buy her diapers and drop them off at her house. I was just joking and really didn’t plan on doing it. It seemed like she was somewhat curious because this time she said Don’t say anything when you buy them and you better not get me the wrong size. So I called her the next night and asked her what she was doing and to give me a call when she was free. I said I also bought you something we discussed last night and she knew. At this point I didn’t buy them just trying to feel her out. She was like ok and that was it. So on the way to her house I picked up a pack on Goodnights. I couldn’t decide on what to buy but rite aid has a really crappy selection. So I left them in the car and went in. I met her in her room and I said I wanted to go get something to eat. She looked at me and tried to call my bluff and asked where the diapers were. I said in the car. She was cool with it. So we went to get dinner. She got in the car and I handed them to her and she giggled with embarrassment and laughed. We got back and she ran them up to her room. With a little convincing I got her to open them and I was able her to convince her to put one on. She looked so hot!!!! So we ended up watching TV Then we ended up going to sleep. She asked me if I wanted her to sleep in it and wear it all night. When I left she was still wearing it. I have been trying to convince her to wear them more but this week has been very busy for the 2 of us. Oh yeah if for some reason my gf is reading this yeah I have liked diapers since I was like 12 and just felt weird telling you so please don't be mad and you look really hot in them. (wouldnt suprise me because I know you like to look up everything on the internet).

Know what would be funny/awesome? If she's really a DL, and on some other board right now saying,

"Guess what, guys? I got my boyfriend to buy me diapers- HE even suggested it! I just told him I had a UTI. So now I can wear diapers around him anytime and he'll have no clue it's just for fun!"

LOL - now that would be an interesting paradox.

Ok so last sat. I was eating dinner with my gf and she gets urinary track infestations like 2 or 3 times a year. She always puts off going to the doctors. So I said to her you better go the time or else i'm really going to buy you diapers. I have been telling her that for a while now, like 2 years but it always gets dropped. So last Sunday I didn’t know it got better. I told her the night before I was going to buy her diapers and drop them off at her house. I was just joking and really didn’t plan on doing it. It seemed like she was somewhat curious because this time she said Don’t say anything when you buy them and you better not get me the wrong size. So I called her the next night and asked her what she was doing and to give me a call when she was free. I said I also bought you something we discussed last night and she knew. At this point I didn’t buy them just trying to feel her out. She was like ok and that was it. So on the way to her house I picked up a pack on Goodnights. I couldn’t decide on what to buy but rite aid has a really crappy selection. So I left them in the car and went in. I met her in her room and I said I wanted to go get something to eat. She looked at me and tried to call my bluff and asked where the diapers were. I said in the car. She was cool with it. So we went to get dinner. She got in the car and I handed them to her and she giggled with embarrassment and laughed. We got back and she ran them up to her room. With a little convincing I got her to open them and I was able her to convince her to put one on. She looked so hot!!!! So we ended up watching TV Then we ended up going to sleep. She asked me if I wanted her to sleep in it and wear it all night. When I left she was still wearing it. I have been trying to convince her to wear them more but this week has been very busy for the 2 of us. Oh yeah if for some reason my gf is reading this yeah I have liked diapers since I was like 12 and just felt weird telling you so please don't be mad and you look really hot in them. (wouldnt suprise me because I know you like to look up everything on the internet).

Be sure to tell your girlfriend real soon, better today than tomorrow, what your "secret" mission with all this was. There is not much we pee ple like less than being used as an object for others fantasies without knowing.. In normal speaking it would be called lying and abuse.. Tell her and she will be able to say to you if its ok with her, or if she thinks that part has to stop. Personaly I dislike men that hit on me because they are turned on by paralyzed pee ple, you would never guess how many they are, and I will not accept being an objec in some guys erotic fantasies, I want to be the girlfriend that is loved for being me.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I agree... if she slept in them all night, etc, thinking it was a dare or a goof... she might get upset when she realizes it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.

Be sure to tell your girlfriend real soon, better today than tomorrow, what your "secret" mission with all this was. There is not much we pee ple like less than being used as an object for others fantasies without knowing.. In normal speaking it would be called lying and abuse.. Tell her and she will be able to say to you if its ok with her, or if she thinks that part has to stop. Personaly I dislike men that hit on me because they are turned on by paralyzed pee ple, you would never guess how many they are, and I will not accept being an objec in some guys erotic fantasies, I want to be the girlfriend that is loved for being me.

I never thought about it like that but I guess thats the reason its always good to get a second opition. I do agree totaly with you that it could be seen in that way and it did start out as a joke. Egh I guess I didnt find away around "the talk" I did tell her I like the way she looked in them and she looked cute then told her she looked hot in them. I dont think she took me seriously. As for anyone above that said that she could be into diapers, I know I couldnt get that lucky. Ill try to feel out a good time to try to talk to her about it. Im at the point where I just want to just tell her flat out not beat around it and see how it goes. Were talking about moving in together when I buy a house in the near future and it would really suck if I couldnt wear diapers in my own house.

I don't know if you need to have some major conversation necessarily. Perhaps just ease her into it. Maybe after she wears them again, tell her you want to try them too. Seems less intense then some 'coming out' speech. Might want to have 'regular' sex a few times in between. If she's cool about it, great for both of you! Good luck.

Whats odd now is for some reason the past 2 ngihts I wet the bed naturally. I didnt mean to and didnt want to. I think I was in to deep of a sleep because I never slept beter in a long time with really odd dreams. But thats a side note. Now the last 2 nights I have been in the diapers next to her. I said if I had to wear em she dose to so she wouldnt make fun of me, but she still sometimes dose. I told her i liked it when she wore them and i thought it was cute and hot. I think im going to just try to make positive sugestions about it. Now I am wearing them at night for need not want. I am going to see how things go and hope I can stop wetting the bed.

Sounds as though you have a decent line of communication going. I would think that some open questions from each could help close some gaps. Ask her if she would be willing to set down and have a meaningful talk and, so to speak, feel out each other, on your use, likes, dislikes, desires, etc. of diaper useage, for yourself and each other. May your situation work our for each of you.