LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caged!

Lately, I've been feeling VERY caged! Everything in my being is SCREAMING "LET ME OUT!!! I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!"!

I hate society! I'm supposed to be short haired, dressed a certain way, and act a certain way!

FUCK THAT!

I like to wear diapers, I like to suck on a pacifier about 75% of my waking hours, I like my dangly earings.

You know what else, I hate pants. Maybe I want to wear a skirt. Why can't I? I don't want to dress like a girl, but I don't want to dress like a boy either. Those labels are such BULLSHIT!

Maybe I'm Bi, who the fuck knows? I never had a chance to find out from all the years spent afraid of people thinking I might be a "homo" (oh no! That would be the end of the fucking world wouldn't it!)

I like the color black. Everyone who says I should wear a different color can kiss my ass! I'll wear whatever fucking color I want however fucking often I want!

I like my pentacle, I'm a Witch, and everyone else can deal with it or go away!

I like fairy figurines, I want several hanging from my ceiling!

"Boys don't do that, its for girls" Who made up that bullshit?!

Here's what I know about myself:

Despite having a penis, My spirit is a mix of boy and girl (as is everyone else's), and I'm unsure of the ratio!

I love girls, they're awesome, can't get enough of them. However, the guy next door is kinda hot, I just don't know what on earth I'd ever do with him. I can't be gay, I like girls too much, but that's all I know about my sexual preferences.

Black is an awesome color, love it! I'm not goth.

My dad would have another heart-attack if he know all this, and that would put a smile on my face.

fur-caged-bite-sm.jpg

So, what should I do?

So, what should I do?

I say if you like something, do it. Stop trying to understand why and just accept it. Sometimes I think you are to deep.

You said

I hate society! I'm supposed to be short haired, dressed a certain way, and act a certain way!
and I have to agree when you said
FUCK THAT!
BTW I dont know who actually made that rule.

At the end of the day, it takes individuals to make up a society so I say be individual!

Also, if u wanna wear a skirt, wear one! That dont make you a girl. Do you consider yourself to be a baby because you wear diapers? I dont.

All I know is that there are things in life that I like doing that would seem wierd in society , things that I dont know why I like them but I do. I have stopped trying to understand and learn to just accept and more importantly enjoy the moment!

What you are talking about for the most part comes down to "Stereo typing" (Guys with long hair are Drug addicts., A female with a lot of mussel is a Lesbian., exc.)

They are all ridiculous, and I have no clue how any of that BS ever got started, but that is the basic problem.

More and more people are starting to see how ridiculous it is, but it's hard to break the cycle (a fairly new one, that is practiced by the US Governmet BTW is that if you live in certain areas and have a low credit score you may be a terrorist.)

But I do agree it is stupid.

As for the skirt. Well, there is an article of clothing used in Scotland (forget what they call it) that is basically a skirt that even those stereotypical SOBs figure is made for a man - I think the only difference is that it is cut a bit longer.

But I wouldn't worry about being called "homo", actually, by the true definition (scientifically) we all are, since homo mean man..

Maybe my problem is labels. I don't fit in to many of the labels I've been given.

Male, Man, Boy? What exactly does that entail? Why does it mean I like and do certain things? I feel like a mix of boy and girl, what label do I get for that?

Straight? Not sure I fit that one, bi and gay don't work either. Why does that need a label?

Man, everyone's a mix. Recognizing it only gives you freedom of choice about what you want to be.

Also, there's a difference between male/female thinking and male/female sexual attraction. You can be any combination, and all the blends in between.

I just say I'm human, because I'm pretty much an equal balance of them all as far as I can tell. :lol: I think it enables a kind of balance and human understanding. Although, I'm not gay, because I choose to be straight, not because I don't find some guys "kinda hot" as you say.

Man, everyone's a mix. Recognizing it only gives you freedom of choice about what you want to be.

Also, there's a difference between male/female thinking and male/female sexual attraction. You can be any combination, and all the blends in between.

I just say I'm human, because I'm pretty much an equal balance of them all as far as I can tell. :lol: I think it enables a kind of balance and human understanding. Although, I'm not gay, because I choose to be straight, not because I don't find some guys "kinda hot" as you say.

I'm not gay, I like girls, but that doesn't mean I would turn down the opportunity if a guy offered. I'm not sure I'd take it either.

The opportunity has only come up in situations where I wouldn't have taken it with a girl either (one or both of us in a relationship, person was nasty, inappropriate considering other relations, stuff like that).

Forget kinda hot, just take kinda right out of it, k...

Lately, I've been feeling VERY caged! Everything in my being is SCREAMING "LET ME OUT!!! I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!"!

FUCK THAT!

I like to wear diapers, I like to suck on a pacifier about 75% of my waking hours, I like my dangly earings.

You know what else, I hate pants. Maybe I want to wear a skirt. Why can't I? I don't want to dress like a girl, but I don't want to dress like a boy either. Those labels are such BULLSHIT!

Maybe I'm Bi, who the fuck knows? I never had a chance to find out from all the years spent afraid of people thinking I might be a "homo" (oh no! That would be the end of the fucking world wouldn't it!)

I like the color black. Everyone who says I should wear a different color can kiss my ass! I'll wear whatever fucking color I want however fucking often I want!

I like my pentacle, I'm a Witch, and everyone else can deal with it or go away!

I like fairy figurines, I want several hanging from my ceiling!

"Boys don't do that, its for girls" Who made up that bullshit?!

Here's what I know about myself:

Despite having a penis, My spirit is a mix of boy and girl (as is everyone else's), and I'm unsure of the ratio!

I love girls, they're awesome, can't get enough of them. However, the guy next door is kinda hot, I just don't know what on earth I'd ever do with him. I can't be gay, I like girls too much, but that's all I know about my sexual preferences.

Black is an awesome color, love it! I'm not goth.

My dad would have another heart-attack if he know all this, and that would put a smile on my face.

fur-caged-bite-sm.jpg

So, what should I do?

I'd loan you a skirt, but I'm sure mine are a tad short.

Stop worrying about what people think.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gay, I like girls, but that doesn't mean I would turn down the opportunity if a guy offered. I'm not sure I'd take it either.

The opportunity has only come up in situations where I wouldn't have taken it with a girl either (one or both of us in a relationship, person was nasty, inappropriate considering other relations, stuff like that).

Forget kinda hot, just take kinda right out of it, k...

I'll give you some good labels:

Flexible. Open-minded. Relationship oriented. Pan-sexual. Not stuck-up. Human. Special. Free Spirit.

Don't worry about the $%!@#! labels. They aren't for you. Here, at least, you can be whatever you need or want to be.

Dill Pickle.

Did you know Diapered Witch that RULES are made by the idiots high up to keep control of the masses!!!

If you don't fit in you don't fit in and you should be allowed to live your life the way you want to.

Society does suck bigtime! Why put people in boxes anyway we are all different even if we are classed as the masses!

Why should it make any difference to anyone if you want to wear a long black skirt?? It is nobody's business other than your own.

Parents should accept what their children are after all they HAVE US not the other way round.

People should mind their own business and Parents should take more of an interest in their children.

Go for it Diapered Witch be who you are not what people wnat you to be.

and GOOD LUCK!

Found one I liked, cheap, and I infact don't loose much masculinity when I put it on. Hair up/down makes a difference, so not I have 3 levels of masculinity I like, which I can switch between to fit my mood. All 3 still look male.

Now, to just grow big enough balls to step outside.

I'm contemplating the idea of posting a photo. I'm not sure if I'm ready to risk completely being "out" on the web (all it'd take is for a non-abdl troll to recognize my photo). I'd love to know what you guys think.

Fuck it!

Here's some photos. Let me know what you think, both the good and the bad. If you're comfortable going so, I'd like to know your gender (or lack there of) and orientation, just to give me an idea of what type of image I'm portraying.

First, here I am in my usually pants. My hair down.

Ok, here's the skirt, with my hair down.

The skirt, with my hair up.

And the blurry one that didn't quite come out.

Long Hair close up.

Ribbons:

None

Black Ribbon

Black Ribbon, close up

Yellow, for Yule

Yellow, close up

Gold, for Yule

Gold Close up

Other yule colors would include red, green, and orange. I don't have ribbons in those colors.

Since I had the camera out, Here is one of floppy

And one my girlfriend took when she was visiting.

Nice pictures, but why the one of Cousin It?

What is your opinion on ghost orbs?

My sexual orientation is Asexual. I don't get anything feminine off the skirt, but the hair ribbons are questionable.

And Happy Yule.

Yeah, the hair ribbon was to express the feminine side, but I think anything other than black stands out way too much.

My opinion on orbs is that they are spirits. This old building is full of them.