LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DIAPER ADVERTISEMENT?

Ah, diaper commercials... every budding ABDL's worst nightmare to see appear on a television as a child. You want to watch, but everyone's going to think you're weird for paying attention to a commercial for baby diapers so you try to distract yourself and not pay attention but really, you want to and you want to imagine yourself as the baby and tap into that "little side" of yours just for a moment, just for yourself, but you're afraid you'll give yourself away.

Anyway~

My favorite diaper commercial(s) to pop up when I was a kid back in the late 90s were the Huggies Supreme commercials with the little animated star. There were a few they made like that where there was a sad baby and then a little star would pop up and give the baby Huggies Supreme diapers and the baby would be so happy. i don't know what it was about those particular commercials but they always triggered my budding "little side" when those commercials would play.

As for that ABU Space commercial above... good gracious, I hate that one. There's something so wrong about using a child (even a drawing of a child) to advertise products intended for an adult audience. I mean, ABU stands for ADULT Baby Universe. It's right there in the brand!

43 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

As for that ABU Space commercial above... good gracious, I hate that one. There's something so wrong about using a child (even a drawing of a child) to advertise products intended for an adult audience. I mean, ABU stands for ADULT Baby Universe. It's right there in the brand!

I agree with this. It does nothing good for the general image of ABDLs when they use depictions of children in advertisements... Also the animation style in that advert is horrid anyway! Just a bad ad all round :lol: