LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

"Remember sweetie eat slowly" as James puts 1 on her plate to start since they're pretty big and cuts it up into tiny pieces and pours s little syrup on them and talks to emmie and maridine so did you guys have a good time yesterday?"

Emmeline grinned from ear to ear. "It was the bestest party ever!" she declared before taking a bite of the pancake. The day had been perfect with everything pink, as requested. She wore a light pink pettiskirt trimmed with a darker pink, the waistband adorned with a big white bow with dark pink polka dots. Her white t-shirt was embroidered with a pink cupcake and her name. The funfetti cupcakes were piled high with pink frosting and white pearls, and there was cherry vanilla ice cream and strawberry soda, as requested. Her whole family was there and some of her new friends from kindergarten, too.

James smiles hearing emmeline talk about how much fun she had at her birthday party and how perfect everything was as he continues to eat. He smiles and winks at cara knowing how hard she worked to put together that party for her.

James smiles and wipes her face "good girl it's all gone" taking her plate away from her and giving her a toy to play with to keep her entertained.

he looks at cara "so it's a beautiful Sunday what do you think we should do with the kids today?"

Marnie nodded and went upstairs. She frowned seeing her sheets were still on the bed. She tore off the sheets and blanket which had also gotten wet and put them down the laundry shoot to the basement through the bathroom. She grabbed her extra sheets and started trying to change them, struggling a little as her bed was against the wall in two places.

"She had a birthday party yesterday...a pretty big one, I might add. She can stay home and play with her new toys today. We'll do the zoo or aquarium another day," Cara said to James as she lifted Isabelle from the high chair. "Actually next weekend is 'Boo at the Zoo.' It's a trick-or-treat thing. Why don't we go then?"

"Yea and she was up all night with an upset stomach probably a better idea to pLay it safe" James heads upstairs and hears mardine struggling in her room as he comes by and sees her trying to make her bed. James sighs knowing he doesn't say it enough how proud he is of his daughter we for how independent she is. He comes in softly knowing she likes to do things on her own.

"hey you want some help with that?" He says softly to her in a kind loving voice

"No I can do it myself!" Marnie said, getting the fourth corner on her bed finally, just to have another pop right off. "Rrrrr!" She said, starting to get flustered. She was mostly independent, especially for a six-year-old. Being the biggest sister, she usually had to be so her parents could help her younger sisters. She didn't mind most of the time, but sometimes she did wish she got more one on one time.

"Here let me show you a little trick" as James pulls the sheets off and shows her how to line up the bed sheet with the bed to make it easier and when he gets it on he pulls it off again so that mardine can feel like she's doing it herself "you know there's nothing wrong with asking for help. You don't have to try to grow up so fast I know you like being independent and not asking for help but me and mommy will always be here"