LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Marine nodded and ran up to the bathroom. She felt bad for wetting the bed, but she didn't know why it was happening. She hadn't been drinking anything two hours before bed and she'd been using the toilet before she went to sleep, but she still was having accidents.

"I don't want diapers mama!" She said when Cara came upstairs.

"Yes, you did! You're such a big girl!" Cara says cheerfully as she stands up. "Okay, mommy has to help Marnie for a minute," she says as she puts Isabelle in the exersaucer to keep her entertained for a little while and hands her a sippy cup of juice before running upstairs.

"Well, if it happens one more time you'll be wearing them. I don't have time to change your sheets and give you a bath every morning," Cara informed Marnie. She wasn't trying to be mean but she was a busy woman. "Besides, Emmeline wears them and she doesn't complain. It's not the end of the world," she added as she ran a bath and started pulling off Marnie's pajamas. Just as she was getting the girl in the tub she heard someone else calling her.

"Mommy, I had an accident," Emmeline said, rubbing her eyes as she peeked in the bathroom wearing only an orange "daddy's little pumpkin" pajama top and well-used Pampers diaper. She wet pretty heavily every night, but there was clearly more than just urine in this diaper. She never soiled her diapers any more, but apparently the birthday treats were still bothering her tummy.

"I do NOT have time for this," Cara muttered before storming out into the hall. "James! You better get in here and give me a hand!" she called.

James wakes up a bit startled as he had slept through all the morning commotion. James had been traveling on the road for work for the past 10 days making it home just in time to celebarate his daughters birthday. Between traveling and all the craziness of the party he was exhausted. He feels bad knowing cara has her hands full with the girls when he's gone.

he rolls out of bed to see what in the world is going seeing the bathroom light on and all the noise going on in there he walks in "hey babe what's going...woah what happened in here?"

"Aww sweetie I tryed to tell you all that cake and pizza would give you a tummy ache....it's no fun when your tummy goes grrrr does it" as he tickles her tummy playfully. Emmie has always been of the 2 older girls to know how to butter up to daddy and get on his good.

He picks her up "phew you are stinky" as he looks at cara "think it might just be a good idea to let her be in diapers for the day. Just to be safe and when she feels better she can go back to undies"

James sighs and kisses marine on the head "oh sweetie it's ok accidents happen it doesn't make you any less of a big girl"

"Isabelle, mommy will be right down," Cara called in a sing-song voice before returning to the bathroom. "I'm not mad. But I can't let this happen every day. Once more and it's diapers," she said in a gentle, yet firm voice as she pulled Marnie's hair up in a messy bun to keep it dry. She'd had a bath before the party so her hair didn't need to be washed. She quickly scrubbed Marnie, cleaning her bottom and privates carefully, then lifted her out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel. "Get dressed. I have to get Izzy before she has a stroke." She ran downstairs and got Isabelle out of the exersaucer. "I told you mommy would be right back. Now, let's go make some breakfast."

Emmeline giggles at the monster on her shirt before looking up at James. "Daddy! I need pants on!" she says, as it is a bit chilly. She scampers back upstairs and returns a few minutes later with black and white striped leggings and a pair of orange fuzzy socks. "What are we having for breakfast?" she asks as she climbs into her chair at the kitchen table.

"I'm making pancakes," Cara answers. She has Isabelle in the high chair with a wooden spoon and some plastic measuring cups to keep her entertained, and Sesame Street playing on the small TV On the kitchen counter.

He comes over and kisses Isabelle on the head "hey princess you having fun?" He tickles her feet getting her to laugh and kick them and comes over to cara "sorry I kinda slept through all the madness this morning. You need help with anything?"

"It's okay, hon, I know you've been working really hard lately. Why don't you set the table and get the girls some juice. No orange juice for Emmie, in case her tummy isn't quite settled yet. Maybe just a bit of watered-down apple juice."

James sets the table for everyone. Putting emmie and maridine favorite plates with there favorite cartoon characters on them for her and pouring juice for everyone except emmie with watered down apple juice like cara said.

"where's maridine? She sounded pretty upset this morning about her little um "accidents" is she ok?"

"Terrible!" The six year old said, exhausted from the party and lack of sleep. She'd been having nightmares every single night and had wet the bed about every other. She sighed and rubbed her bright blue eyes.

"Oh marnie" he hugs her "it's ok I told you there's nothing to be afraid about..your mommy is here I'm here you have 2 sisters that love you very much and look up to you. What are your bad dreams about? And don't worry about the accidents they happen to everyone ok"

"Yea but sometimes people are different, just focus on you and not what everyone else is doing. But just know having accidents doesn't mean me and mommy will love you less or think of you as a baby sometimes it's just hard to hold in a pee when sleeping. Common mommy made pancakes we shouldn't let them get cold. Are you hungry?"

"I guess." Marnie said, though she didn't really believe anything her father said. Her mother wasn't very happy with her accidents and was always busy with the baby, and Emmeline though she loved her so much, was always the one getting her father's attention.

"Cara these all look amazing thank you" as he helps put one on each of the girls plates "emmie now I want you to be careful don't eat too much or too fast ok you don't want to upset your tummy more" as James lets cara take care of Isabelle as he helps marine put some on her plate too.