LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Quick! :o

OMG I have a special night ahead of me, my parents are gone for two days and i get to be alone all those two days!!! This means i can actually wear diapers ... which is not often living with parents and all!

What i plan to do is wear a really bulky soft diaper to bed tonight BUT i want to wet the bed ... thats where you all good people come in!! Do you have any tips on wetting the bed? Like a special drink to take before bed? Or a special exercise? Altogether any help will be VERY appreciated!!

Thz a bunch! :lol::ninja:

OMG I have a special night ahead of me, my parents are gone for two days and i get to be alone all those two days!!! This means i can actually wear diapers ... which is not often living with parents and all!

What i plan to do is wear a really bulky soft diaper to bed tonight BUT i want to wet the bed ... thats where you all good people come in!! Do you have any tips on wetting the bed? Like a special drink to take before bed? Or a special exercise? Altogether any help will be VERY appreciated!!

Thz a bunch! :lol::ninja:

Stay up, make yourself EXHAUSTED, and then drink some vodka!

i had that happen to me once before (wetting the bed once and not anytime before or since). it was after an evening of drinking and wearing nappies, and i had decided to get to bed. i mustered up enough sobriety to change into a fresh nappy and went to sleep. i was sleeping for a few hours when i woke up and had to pee. still being pretty drunk, i was able to go laying down. i turned over and went back to sleep. a few hours later i woke up again, a bit more sober, and my sheets were soaked and my diaper was full beyond capacity. i changed the sheets and myself and flipped the matress and slept and stayed dry until i woke up around noon.

i dont know if being drunk helped, or just having a wet nappy triggered my wetting. i have yet to try it sober. maybe this weekend i'll try it.

I think you are on the right track. Keep well hydrated for a day or two before this, so your bladder is tired...and stay up all night the night before your parents leave. Exercise well. Make sure you have some flavored drinks, too, such as gatorade and orange juice. Eat something salty, you are going to lose a bunch of salt. Avoid coffee and caffeinated sodas (I think)

Exercise to keep awake until evening comes, and protect the bed properly. Also be sure to be well diapered in bed.

You need for your body to be tired, and you need to feel safe about what is going to happen in your mind. Then you have a reasonable chance of wetting in your sleep. Practice not getting out of bed if you wake up.

DP

Guest diamondback688

and if you cant stand the taste of vodka, mix it with OJ and make a screwdriver...

And the last time I can remember wetting the bed is: Having jet lag and getting totally plastered on German beer while living in England. DiamondBack is right.....1st you have to BE exhausted...then get plastered....and you WILL wet yourself. It's the only time I've unconsciously done it in 40 years....well erm um less than that...but you get my point.

I had a girlfriend that would wet the bed if she had hot chocolate. My wife went in her pants after drinking too much beer one time and too much Southern Comfort another. After my only experience with Vodka, I couldn't fine my way back to my dorm room and I woke up in a puddle of puke in the morning.

One time I made a rig with a timer-controlled valve that would go off in the middle of the night and release a pop bottle full of water into a tube stuck into my diaper. It would have been great but I woke up at the sound of the solenoid opening the valve. It was still kind of cool because I was pretty groggy when it started to fill my pants and I didn't really catch on to what was happening right away. One suggestion: keep the pop bottle warm.

-D_Rainger

Wow! All the replies, thz a lot guys. I knew coming here would help :)

Well ... alcohol is something i can drink and drink AND DRINK and not get drunk .... i get sick before i get drunk and thats a lot of vodka for your info. My bloodline is filled with heavy drinkers AND my culture from long long ago were VERY HEAVY drinkers (acadien). So i have genes in me that just loves drinking and thats why i think for me drinking wouldn't really work.

I'll probably try the exhaustion technique. Tell me if this makes any sense:

1. I will play all day DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), at heavy (expert). I will get 4 Gatorade bottle. Some water in there has well.

2. I'll do a bunch of sit-ups and push-ups.

3. I'll wear a diaper all day and wet the very second i feel the urge to go.

4. When the night comes I'll make sure i went to the bathroom (in diaper xD), and drink like 1 bottle of Gatorade some water and eat 2 salty cracker.

5. Then put the biggest comfiest diaper i can make and meditate (relax).

6. Then go to bed with a mind at ease, and hopefully a tired body.

:)

Necros~

How'd it go?? You awake yet?

This is the first time that I came across this thread. I probably wouldn't have been much help because I'm a natural bedwetter. I would imagine that NOT wetting the bed for me would be as hard for a non-bedwetter to wet the bed. Hopefully the help supplied to you got the job done.

btw..I too come from a long line of heavy drinkers. If I die in a car accident today, I'll be the first male in my family to die from something that didn't involve cirrhosis or another drinking induced death since my great grandfather moced to the states. (No, i don't drink too much and drive)

How'd it go?? You awake yet?

This is the first time that I came across this thread. I probably wouldn't have been much help because I'm a natural bedwetter. I would imagine that NOT wetting the bed for me would be as hard for a non-bedwetter to wet the bed. Hopefully the help supplied to you got the job done.

btw..I too come from a long line of heavy drinkers. If I die in a car accident today, I'll be the first male in my family to die from something that didn't involve cirrhosis or another drinking induced death since my great grandfather moced to the states. (No, i don't drink too much and drive)

Well its long gone now but ... no it didn't work. It doesn't help that some of my friends came over unexpectedly and i had to stop being diapered for the day and revert to going to the bathroom like everyone else. It sucked because when they went home it was already to late to start over again ... i tried drinking like a alcoholic but it ... again didn't work it just made me a tad bit tipsy but thats all it did. TT_TT i'll try again next time their out of town for a long time.

But thz to all of you for your tips! It might of worked if i would have stuck to the plan.

Necros~