LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating...

So it was hard enough to find girls to date, but how am I supposed to find a boyfriend? The vast majority of guys aren't gay, and the ones that are don't really adverise it. It sucks that I have to put so much effort into finding a boyfriend, maybe my college just doesn't have the variety. I guess some places are better than others, like san francisco, but green bay sucks ass

I guess you'll find what your looking for where ever, but I had to chime in as you left yourself wide open with the GreenBay sucks ass comment. Although I won't comment in detail...I did find it a tad ironic...sorry don't mean to be mean, but just struck me as funny.

So it was hard enough to find girls to date, but how am I supposed to find a boyfriend? The vast majority of guys aren't gay, and the ones that are don't really adverise it. It sucks that I have to put so much effort into finding a boyfriend, maybe my college just doesn't have the variety. I guess some places are better than others, like san francisco, but green bay sucks ass

Believe me, where you live is no different, than where I live, and if you move I don't think it will help the situation, except, for the fact you live nearer, to all that cold and snow, than I do.

I wanted to move to florida, whe I was younger, but visited it alot instead, I wish I had when this time of the year comes around, If I ever sell my house, I think Im off to florida(rural I don't want to live in a city)maybe up aroud gainsville, near the dragstrip....

Some places *are* more accepting and *do* have more gay folks.

San Francisco being a famous example.

But even in relatively conservative Cincinnati (home of Right to Life, an anti-abortion group), there is a gay bar. You just have to know where it is.

My suggestions to you are:

1) Find a group of people enjoying something you enjoy. Then, at least, you are enjoying yourself.

2) There are gay folks in Green Bay. You just have to recognize them. In my city, have a look at the guys waiting on tables. Many are definitely on the gay side; if you approach one and ask questions, he may know where the gays hang out.

I can't believe that if you go to Madison, Chicago, or Milwaukee, there won't be gay bars around.

Dill Pickle

I went to college in New York City. While the odds of meeting gay folks might be higher there than in Green Bay, I would imagine that being in college is the best place to meet other gay people. Colleges make a real point of being diverse and open-minded and allowing individuals to express themselves. I find that this freedom to express yourself makes it not too difficult to find like-minded people. So, keep your eyes and ears open and I'm sure you'll find plenty of boyfriend opportunities. Good luck!

• 3 years later...

I dunno about san francisco or greenbay, but here its alright. Quite a few gays, no one seems to care either way, though you'll still run into the same problems: No way of telling anyones sexuality. Most of us do not advertise openly.