if say an incontinen person wanted to

go on a nudist holiday, if they would

be disciminated against due to the

fact that they wear protection, they

would not want people wetting and poo

ing every where would they. Has anyone

here ever been to a nudist camp for a

holiday ? .

I have no idea on the first question, however as to th secod, no they would not ask you to leave if you just had an erection.

They would if you were being rude by ogling people, or if you were having sex right out in the open. But simply having an erection is a natural thing that probably wouldn't even be noticed.

I've always wondered about that (the first question). Unfortunately I can't answer your question. But it is a good one. Of course incontinence can be viewed as a handicap and if the camp has an ADA rating (accessible facilities, etc.), then wearing protection should be allowed. I would do it because I don't want to wet someplace where someone else wants to sit. That would totally gross out a lot of people, but keeping it in a diaper would definitely be more sanitary.

I emailed two different nudist camps and asked that very question. I said I that I was in an auto accident when I was 7 (true) and that I was incontinent and in diapers 24/7 (not true), and would I be welcome at their camp? One said sure, it wouldn't matter to them. The other said that they were concerned that it might make their other guests uncomfortable, and suggested I look elsewhere. I've never had the guts to go; I would much rather go to a diaper camp where everyone was diapered.

I decided to ask by posting on a forum. What I got back ENFURIATED me! My blood is absolutely BOILING right now! I'll copy and past below.

First, my post was

I was in a car crash that left me completely incontinent, and therefor I wear diapers. Can I still go? It's something I've wanted to do since before my injury, but now I'm left a little unsure. As I don't want to make a mess everywhere, I'd leave my diaper on, but I'd be otherwise underessed like everyone else.

What I got back, from the forum's moderator:

Hello Incontinent_Jenn.

You made a post in the Do you have a question not covered here? forum entitled Nudist in diapers?. Moderator has decided to reject your post for the following reason:

Inappropriate topic.

If you have any questions, please contact Moderator at cheridonna@prodigy.net

Please, feel free to contact the moderator. I even made it a MailTo link for you!

Guest diamondback688

this is the email message i got from the moderator. i used the nickname incontinent-nudist. i have no idea what the hell this guy is trying to say. i understand the not appropriate part, but not the other sentance.

"Not sure if your nickname is appropriate for this forum. If that is

truly what your existance is, that's really not who you are."

this is the email message i got from the moderator. i used the nickname incontinent-nudist. i have no idea what the hell this guy is trying to say. i understand the not appropriate part, but not the other sentance.

"Not sure if your nickname is appropriate for this forum. If that is

truly what your existance is, that's really not who you are."

Sounds like he doesn't like anybody with weak bladder or bowel control. What was your message you tried to post?

I got another e-mail when I asked about him deleting my account.

Sorry about that. When I find someone that looks like they MIGHT be starting

a troll argument, or post a lot of spam, I have several ways to pause things

till I can sort out who's who.

I will re-enable your profile, it's still there. BTW, I need a better

username for you. , Incontinent_Jenn will cause me more emails to deal with. Thanks for getting back to me, and understanding our forum. You point of

view is valuable, but be sure not to present it in a disruptive or

disturbing way.

What's your new username? I need to change it from here.

Best regards,

Kevin

admin@nudist-resorts.org

Apparently, he doesn't want e-mails to deal with. So, go ahead and e-mail! Again, I made it a mailto: link for your convenience.

Guest diamondback688

i dont remember my exact post, but the gist of it was that i was wondering if wearing diapers in a nudist camp would be allowed, and i told them why i had to wear diapers, and i asked for there thoughts...

Incontinent is a disability it the same as me i uses a wheelchair they must accommodate any one with a disability or it is a discrimination under the

Americans with Disabilities Act

No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age or disability be subjected to unlawful discrimination

It might also be a violation of the UK Disability Discrimination Act (1995, 2005). There are exceptions to it which may apply in this case though (although that "it might make our other guests uncomfortable" is not one of them!)

Anyway, I agree that rejecting your posts outright was not on but considering that, firstly, they feel the need to pre-approve all posts (or at least new posters) which would suggest that they're used to people trolling them and generally winding them up. Also, if their forum has existed for x years without anyone ever asking the diaper question and suddenly it comes up not once but twice in a couple of days, can you blame the moderator for suspecting he's being wound up? On some forums (not this one!) the moderators try to rule with an iron fist... It stifles discussion and excludes people :(

My personal opinion would be that nudists are likely to be more aware than "average" of fetishes and the likes. I would imagine they probably suspect that some horny DL is trying to get their kicks out of some serious diaper exhibitionism.

My personal opinion would be that nudists are likely to be more aware than "average" of fetishes and the likes. I would imagine they probably suspect that some horny DL is trying to get their kicks out of some serious diaper exhibitionism.

I'm actually incontinent though, and I said I was.

Anyway, I just got another e-mail from the moderator. I should mention that I ALREADY replied to an earlier e-mail saying he could change my screen name if that is what he has such a problem with.

The problem we have is that your nickname or user name defines that you're incontinent. That's not who you are.

I love how he thinks a HUGE part of my daily life has nothing to do with who I am. I think it does. I changed my entire perspective on life, and honestly, it lead me to find my finance. If my ex didn't flip out when he found my diaper, I'd probably still be with that jackass never knowing so much better was out there for me. So yeah, it is part of who I am.

:whistling:

I love this misunderstood words or no under standing of disabilities incontinent. That's not who you are. I was traveling and I need room for the night so I call this hotel and is asked if it is wheelchair accessible and rooms yes we or accessible once I am there the girl looks at me and says o you or in wheelchair ( DO yes) o sorry but we do not have wheelchair accessible rooms

It might also be a violation of the UK Disability Discrimination Act (1995, 2005). There are exceptions to it which may apply in this case though (although that "it might make our other guests uncomfortable" is not one of them!)

Anyway, I agree that rejecting your posts outright was not on but considering that, firstly, they feel the need to pre-approve all posts (or at least new posters) which would suggest that they're used to people trolling them and generally winding them up. Also, if their forum has existed for x years without anyone ever asking the diaper question and suddenly it comes up not once but twice in a couple of days, can you blame the moderator for suspecting he's being wound up? On some forums (not this one!) the moderators try to rule with an iron fist... It stifles discussion and excludes people :(

As of make guest’s uncomfortable if this person is uncomfortable with some with disability all you cane do is explain you problems or disability

• 1 month later...

My wife Elaine and I were wondering

if say an incontinen person wanted to

go on a nudist holiday, if they would

be disciminated against due to the

fact that they wear protection, they

would not want people wetting and poo

ing every where would they. Has anyone

here ever been to a nudist camp for a

holiday ? .

I was a member of the American Sunbathing Association when stationed at Orlando during my navy tour. What was stressed was family wholesomeness. Being single and in my early twenties, they had doubts about me too. To the point: women could wear panties or bating suit bottoms anytime but were more or less expected too when having their period. Clothing was optional, only shoes were mandatory --- for tennis. A person totally incontinent would have been expected to wear a diaper. Partiallly incontinent, diaper optional. One was expected to have a towel along with onself most times for sanitary reasons if one was to sit in snackbar chairs or sun lounges. Lying naked in thick lush lawn is totally sensual, but there were still bugs; towels were for comfort too. Flaunting a diaper would not have been accepted. I felt so wonderfully totally free there. Would reccommend anytime. Being seen naked is NOT the same as being seen in a diaper. One needs to show proper attitudes.

• 1 month later...

unfortunately since diapers are an article of clothing and being nude involves a lack of clothes the two can't be combined.

most nudist colonies don't allow you to be diapered and walk amongst the other nudists either so the best you can do is either be diapered in the room with a few of your nudist friends or enjoy them separately.