LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Baby_James

I keep the kids busy as I keep looking at the time wondering when Chrystal will be home as at one point I accidentally fall asleep on the couch while the kids are playing around. Toys scattered all over the place laundry unfolded on the couch

I pick her up holding her feeling her soaked diaper underneath my arm "uh oh...looks like you need a change first but than I promise you can eat lunch. I made mac and cheese your favorite" as I bounce her bringing her to the changing table

I pick her up after changing her and bring her to the kitchen getting her in her high chair handing her a bottle of milk while warming up lunch and bring it over to you "now you be good while I check on your brother and sister"

I hear the bowl fall on the ground and come back over forgetting about you for a moment and see auroras face covered in Mac and cheese. As I can't help but laugh "oh princess you're supposed to use your fork like a big girl"

I get the kitchen cleaned up and try to get the house cleaned up before crystal gets home not wanting the house to be a total disaster. Hoping her first day back at work went well but also wondering if i should try to find a job again so we can switch since i feel shes better at this than i am

I smile "guys looks whos home" as i go and open the door as Austin and APril are the first 2 to see Chrystal "MOMMY MOMMY!!!" as they each hug her leg tight eagerly trying to talk as mostly babble comes out as i take the boxes of diapers out of her hands so she can pick up the kids

They both eagerly try to talk although mostly babbling comes out April bouncing up and down in Chrystal's lap and Austin is playing with his mommys hair trying to eat it a little. I stand off to the side smiling big and how much they missed you

" ok baby good choice." Crystal said as she out in finding nemo and started the movie. She had Austin in her lap and helped April up to sit next to her in the couch. As James brought aurora over she kissed her on her cheek." Hey sweetie."