LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Baby_James

I sigh immefiatly relieved "There you are princess dont scare me like that" as Austin refuses to let go of me "i cant play right now princess but it does smelly like you made stinky. Do you need daddy to change you?"

I see Aurora's diaper sagging a bit with a lump in the back as the smell is definetly coming from her as i go and pick her up letting her hold her teddy bear "sweetie let me just change you than you can go play with your sister i promise"

I try keeping her distracted as i cant even get her diaper off she's kicking and squirming soo much "common sweetie look at daddy" as i make funny faces and give you my keys to play with hoping it will keep her still long enough to change her as i pray silently that the other 2 are being well behaved

I get her still long enough to finally finish with changing her diaper. "There we go all clean now you can go back to playing" as I put you back on the floor picking up April and Austin trying to find out what they're both upset about.

I change Austin next along with April as they're both wet and see aurora asleep on the floor making my heart melt. I pick her up and get her tucked in her crib turning on cartoons for Austin and April while fixing lunch

"That would be great thanks, when are you going to be home?" As I finish making Mac and cheese and come check on Austin and April bringing them to there high chairs for lunch deciding not to wake up aurora not wanting to disrupt her peaceful nap