LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Baby_James

Aurora lifted the soppy and tried it while the juice came out it wasn't soft like her bottle and hurt her incoming teeth." Wan baba." She said her little teeth hurting from the solid silly cup

I sigh watching all of them starting to cry watching austin and april knock there sippy cups over as i send Crystal a text feeling bad already needing advice when shes only been gone a few hours "Im really sorry sweetie for texting you on your first day of work but i need advice...would it really be bad if the kids were still using bottles. All 3 of them are throwing fits and Aurora keeps pointing to her incoming teeth and i think they still hurt"

Crystal was in her office when she felt her phone vibrate. She read the text message and felt her heart break. Her poor babies they weren't ready for sippy cups and she wasn't there to comfort them. She quickly responded." It's ok honey they just aren't ready yet. Give them their bottles and I'm sure they will calm down."

"Hope you're having a good day we all miss you over here" as i get there bottles from the cabinets and filling them with apple juice handing one back to each of them "here you go guys is that better?" as i smile watching April and Austin chug theres down and make sure Aurora is ok

Aurora sweetie you're becoming a big girl use your fork" as i try balance between watching all 3 eat without making a mess as April watches you and does the same exact thing "sis sis wook" as she does the same as you digging her hands into her eggs and eating while i feed Austin

I watch aurora fall down and come over to check on her "Austin you need to be careful with your sisters" as I bend down checking in her meanwhile not noticing April freeze in her tracks and squat in the middle of the backyard as her face goes red and she starts making grunt sounds

I pick up Aurora as she's the biggest daddy's girl of the group and see April squatting and grunting as I come over "oh sweetie are you making stinky?"as she nods her head and sighs when she's done "common lets get you changed" as I call for austin to come over so we can go inside as I ask aurora and Austin if they need to go potty

Austin giggles "I no potty" as I put aurora down and pick up April leading you guys inside "you sure you guys don't wanna sit on the potty while I change your sister" trying not to gag at the smell as Chrystal is usually the one that does most of the changes. As I take her to the nursery

April laughing and kicking her feet as I undo the tabs covering my nose as it's pretty full "I make stinky!" She proclaims proudly making Austin laugh too "daddy silly!" As I continue to get her changed trying to keep an eye on Austin and aurora too wondering how in the world crystal has done this for the past 2 years

Austin starts to tug on my leg as i pick him up after i put April down "hey buddy whats up?" as he looks around "where mama?" as i sigh "mommy had to go to work but she loves you very much and she cant wait to come home and see you later" as he gets upset starting to cry "i want mommy!"as he starts to meltdown and cry April starting to cry and get upset too from hearing Austin crying as i try to settle the 2 of them down as they both scream "its ok you guys have daddy to play with" trying to soothe both of them

I see my phone ringing and relived when I see it's crystal as I try to calm them both "you guys look who's calling" as I answer the FaceTime call as I position it so both of them are in the screen and call aurora to come over as we show up on the screen as Austin and April are shown still crying when we pop up on the screen